Ebola

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Re: Ebola

Post by vinnied »

Glacier wrote:Fox News puts the Ebola scare to bed in just 4 minutes:

http://www.vox.com/xpress/2014/10/15/69 ... h-fox-news

Thats all fine and dandy, especially coming from fox news lol
Heres a little fact he didnt cover. Even though she only had a low grade fever, lower then the threshold used to measure ebola she did have other symptoms. Possibly as early as friday before she left Dallas

A federal official gave different information to CNN’s Elizabeth Cohen, including that Vinson said she felt fatigue, muscle ache and malaise while she was in Ohio. She did not have diarrhea or vomiting while in that state or on the flight home.

Health officials are working from the assumption that Vinson may have been ill longer than originally believed.

I just love how these folks that worked on Mr Duncan are out flying around, taking cruises, with no care in the world about possibly putting others at risk. Like Ive said before, they never should have been aloud out in the general public for at least the 21 days. Well at least now there adding this to the protocol
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

look for tekmira https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=TKMR
to go big this week on the latest news.

Ebola: WHO Looking at Testing of Vaccines on Health Workers by January

The World Health Organization is pushing for early testing of two experimental versions of Ebola vaccine as early as January on 20,000 health care workers and volunteers in West Africa.

While vaccine doses available will not be enough to address the cases infected, it will be able to provide protection to healthcare workers facing the brunt of the epidemic, reports AP. More than 200 have died of the disease.

Canadian drugmaker Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corp told Reuters it has begun limited manufacturing of its drug, TKM-Ebola, which will be available by early December.

The modified RNAi (ribonucleic acid interference) drug works by preventing the virus from replicating.

Initial clinical trials of Ebola vaccines from GlaxoSmithKline and NewLink Genetics are already under way, the WHO said.
However, the "real-world" testing in West Africa will go forward only if the vaccines prove safe during ongoing clinical trials.

The agency expects 20,000 vaccinations in January and similar numbers in the months after that, reports AP.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/ebola-looking ... ml#bT2R1R1
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

i feel terribly bad for people in africa.

(Reuters) - Drugmakers are looking for some kind of indemnity from governments or multilateral agencies against possible losses or claims arising from the widespread emergency use of new Ebola vaccines in Africa.

While the issue will not delay the industry's ongoing work to accelerate production and clinical testing of three experimental vaccines, it is likely to be discussed at a high-level meeting in Geneva on Thursday.

World Health Organization (WHO) Director-General Margaret Chan will chair the meeting, which includes industry executives, representatives from countries including those affected by Ebola, drug regulators and funders.

GlaxoSmithKline Chief Executive Andrew Witty said a system of indemnity made sense given the unique situation in which companies are being urged by the WHO to fast-track the supply of novel vaccines in a matter of months rather than years.

There is currently no proven vaccine against Ebola and drug companies have been wary in the past of investing in the area, since the commercial opportunity is small. Potential losses or claims arising from the use of new vaccines would represent an additional hurdle.

Witty said indemnity was not a concern for the early phase of testing, when thousands of doses are expected to be given to frontline healthcare workers as part of a clinical trial program in January, but it would be needed when vaccines were rushed into much more widespread use.

"I think it is reasonable that there should be some level of indemnification because the vaccine is essentially being used in an emergency situation before we've all had the chance to confirm its absolute profile," he told BBC radio.

"That's a situation where we would look for some kind of indemnification, either from governments or from multilateral agencies."

Brian Greenwood, a professor of clinical tropical medicine at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, agrees that drug companies should not have to shoulder all the risk.

"There would have to be some sort of guarantee," he told Reuters.

Leading drugmakers say they are ready to work together to speed up the development and production of Ebola vaccines, and the meeting in Geneva is set to discuss ways to streamline the process and ensure there are adequate financial resources.

"WHO is organizing this meeting to discuss how to access vaccines when they are proven safe and how to finance them,” a spokesman for the United Nations agency said.

Europe is also expected to announce 200 million euros ($250 million) of funding to develop new Ebola vaccines, as well as drugs and diagnostic tests, sources said on Wednesday.

GSK currently has the most advanced vaccine, the first doses of which are expected to be ready for use late this year, while clinical trials on a second vaccine from NewLink Genetics have just started and Johnson & Johnson will commence testing a third one in January.

"This is an unprecedented pace of development. We are literally doing in maybe five or six months what would normally take five or six years," Witty said. "I've already ordered five production lines to allow us to expand production."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/10/ ... TZ20141023
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Ebola Pandemic: Before You Panic – Remember the Avian Flu, Swine Flu, and Anthrax
http://www.wanttoknow.info/h/ebola-pandemic
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

All the world's a stage...

Man Caught Dumping Formaldehyde in Liberian Water Wells Causing Ebola-like Symptoms (warning: some coarse language)
http://www.activistpost.com/2014/10/man ... de-in.html

http://beforeitsnews.com/eu/2014/10/man ... 70962.html
A man in Schieffelin, a community located in Margibi County on the Robertsfield Highway, has been arrested for attempting to put formaldehyde into a well used by the community.

Reports say around 10 a.m., he approached the well with powder in a bottle. Mobbed by the community, he confessed that he had been paid to put formaldeyde into the well, and that he was not the only one. He reportedly told community dwellers, “We are many.” There are are agents in Harbel, Dolostown, Cotton Tree and other communities around the ountry, he said.

State radio, ELBC, reports that least 10 people in the Dolostown community have died after drinking water from poisoned wells.

The man also alleged that some water companies, particularly those bagging mineral water to sell, are also involved. The poison, he said, produces Ebola-like symptoms and subsequently kills people.

The Observer had previously been informed that people dressed as nurses were going into communities with 'Ebola Vaccines'. Once injected, it reportedly produces Ebola-like symptoms and sends victims into a coma. Shortly thereafter, victims expire. Communities are now reportedly chasing vaccine peddlers out of their communities. After 10 children reportedly died from the 'vaccine' in Bensonville, the peddlers were reportedly chased out of the community upon their next visit.

It is possible that the 'vaccine' is/was composed of the same formaldehyde-water mixture. This publication has received reports from families whose loved ones' organs were missing upon return of the bodies to the families. Families suspect an organ trafficking operation is capitalizing on the outbreak of the Ebola virus in Liberia.

The district's representative condemned the act as barbaric, but called upon Liberians not to doubt the existence of the Ebola virus in the country.

An investigation is ongoing.

Below image/related article can be found here - http://nodisinfo.com/west-african-ebola-outbreak-hoax/

The locals know it is a hoax, as is demonstrated by the following board:

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:it seems odd that the media keeps reporting that the patient in dallas, tx, traveled from liberia to texas, when more accurately, he traveled from liberia to arrive in washington, dc.

i would think people, especially in the usa or anywhere in the americas, would be very interested in knowing that he landed in dc, then traveled across the usa to dallas.

why would the media misrepresent his travels so i wonder.

Nit picking. His destination was Dallas.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Queen K wrote:When I read comments under this story run on CNN MOST Americans and Canadians are posting things like this:

Why aren't the borders closed?
Why are planes from those countries allowed to land here?
Why aren't there more quarantine facilities popping up?
Why bring Americans here to be treated, why not do it THERE?

and then there are a lot of comments like this,

"It's the new population control, cancer is proving to be too slow."

Conspiracy theory aside, you can't stop people from returning home. It is a rights violation. Rather, you do what is being done now and you enforce quarantine and treatment.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

This Ebola business is the best comedy on mainstream media and the internet. I can't stop laughing.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

BREAKING! 'Ebola Crisis' Hoax CONFIRMED! CNN+NYT Caught Red Handed!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQu18bom5nw
Last edited by kompili on Nov 2nd, 2014, 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
Bejvas
Lord of the Board

Post by Bejvas »

And All will be Happy to comply....

And all will be happy to comply...
And all will be happy to comply...
"Just because you're angry, it doesn't mean you have the right to be cruel."
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

A professor in U.S. is telling Liberians that the Defense Department ‘manufactured’ Ebola
September 26, 2014, Washington Post
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morn ... -outbreak/

Last week, President Obama announced an ambitious — and expensive — plan. In an effort that could cost as much as $750 million in the next six months, he assigned up to 3,000 military personnel to West Africa to “combat and contain” what officials call “an extraordinarily serious epidemic.” As those military doctors and officials begin ... among the challenges they face are rumors that spread fear — fear of Ebola, fear of quarantine measures and fear of doctors. Already, several medical workers have been murdered in Guinea. Six Red Cross volunteers were attacked earlier this week. And now ... a major Liberian newspaper, the Daily Observer, has published an article by a Liberian-born faculty member of a U.S. university implying the epidemic is the result of bioterrorism experiments conducted by the United States Department of Defense, among others. “Reports narrate stories of the US Department of Defense (DoD) funding Ebola trials on humans, trials which started just weeks before the Ebola outbreak in Guinea and Sierra Leone,” wrote Delaware State University associate professor Cyril Broderick. Broderick declined to answer whether he is concerned his article ... would convince locals that Western doctors are trying to harm them. “I refer you to the articles and reports published,” he said. Across Liberia and Sierra Leone, where the CDC fears Ebola could eventually infect 1.4 million people, there is such distrust of the medical community that some don’t even think Ebola exists.

Note: Read a Veterans Today article and an article by father of Reaganomics Paul Craig Roberts revealing that there may be a hidden agenda in the ebola epidemic. For other verifiable information on health corruption, see the excellent, reliable resources provided in our Health Information Center.
~ John Lennon
Bejvas
Lord of the Board

Post by Bejvas »

And the human tragic-comedy continues.... and the Simpsons' episodes keep showing the plans way ahead....

"Just because you're angry, it doesn't mean you have the right to be cruel."

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”