Drought Catastrophe

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Drought Catastrophe

Post by BelieveNothing »

BelieveNothing
Übergod

Re: Drought Catastrophe

Post by BelieveNothing »

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

There is no proof of planes turning the trails on and off and has been explained on the other threads.

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=55390

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunk ... ering.615/
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

Fancy, you are incorrect.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

Fancy wrote:There is no proof of planes turning the trails on and off and has been explained on the other threads.

Well stated Fancy, you are entirely correct.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

75 plus years of pumping (wells) & diverting every water source possible to irrigate former desert land to grow fruits & vegetables, had nothing to do with this... Okay just checking.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 10th, 2014, 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: you have an entire forum for conspiracies. use it.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

pure evil
StraitTalk
Lord of the Board

Post by StraitTalk »

BelieveNothing wrote:pure evil

I want to take you seriously, but you're making it difficult. Why is it that nobody who argues your point seems to ever have credible sources, proof or evidence even? Why has my one friend, a commercial airline pilot, and another, an aviation technician, both stated to me very seriously that what people claim to be happening is next-to-impossible without tens of thousands of people knowing. No sarcasm here, I am seriously asking. Perhaps here isn't the place for that discussion however.

I'll point out that many commercial airplanes have take-off weights and landing weights that are not the same. What I mean by this is some larger craft are designed to take-off with a full tank of fuel, but if their flight plan is altered and they have to land early, they may have to spend excess fuel before landing - this often means spraying fuel out of nozzles located on the wings. There are probably thousands of textbooks to confirm this if you're skeptical.

Next, Weather Modification is a studied and practiced method (especially cloud seeding), with information available to the public all over the world. Water and air toxicity is measured all over the world. The information is freely available to the public. I recommend looking into that and finding these numbers from reputable sources and then comparing them to the claims of the original video there.

Lastly, nothing in that original video has anything to do with geoengineering. The host of that presentation, and others, are hijacking the word for their own use.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

the sky is being sprayed. I am not here to argue what I know to be fact. if you don't know it as a fact then I suggest you start looking and learning for yourself. forget asking others for the answers this time.... learn for yourself, see for yourself, observe and know for yourself. I am telling you that to see the spraying of our sky is one of the most clearest and easiest things to see in this life time. if you feel the need to have someone tell you the truth that is right in front of your eyes I have nothing left to do but wish you much luck and God bless you.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Dane Wigington has claimed that he is a "Climate Researcher", yet he appears unaware that long term measurements by the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, previous 'global dimming' has been replaced by 'global brightening':
Contrails (lingering or not) are well known. There is zero to even suggest spraying causes drought. Even Wigington can't confirm anything.
atenbacon
Übergod

Post by atenbacon »

The sky is not being sprayed. I am not here to argue what I know to be fact. If you think it as a fact then I suggest you start looking and learning for yourself. Forget asking others for the answers this time.... learn for yourself, see for yourself, observe and know for yourself. I am telling you that to see the spraying in our sky is one of the most dumbest and ridiculous theories ever to be made in this life time. If you feel the need to have someone tell you the truth that is right in front of your eyes I have nothing left to do but wish you much luck and God bless you.
You have to keep an open mind until it is proven one way or the other. You just can't take the T.V. or internet word on it.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

BelieveNothing wrote:the sky is being sprayed. I am not here to argue what I know to be fact.
Okay, I'll bite -how do you know it to be a "fact". Knowing there is such a thing as optical illusions, I'll leave you to it to provide the explanation required to establish a fact.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

BelieveNothing wrote:the sky is being sprayed. I am not here to argue what I know to be fact.

I suppose you still think the Earth is flat too.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

IF there is anyone interested in discussing the destruction of our environment through the use of chemicals + being sprayed in our sky, please contact me via PM :)

~ May God Bless everyone

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”