Drought Catastrophe

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: Drought Catastrophe

Post by Fancy »

BelieveNothing wrote:IF there is anyone interested in discussing the destruction of our environment through the use of chemicals + being sprayed in our sky, please contact me via PM :)
There is another thread talking of this very subject - you should find some fascinating information there.
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=58869
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

GordonH wrote:75 plus years of pumping (wells) & diverting every water source possible to irrigate former desert land to grow fruits & vegetables, had nothing to do with this... Okay just checking.

This is the area of California the above is about San Joaquin Valley, 75+ years ago a desert until ^^^^.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
I Think
Walks on Forum Water

Post by I Think »

A major factor in the lack of water is the simple fact that LA keeps taking water from northern California that was available for irrigation.
A small house in San Diego in 1986 had to pay $100/month +/- for water, houses with swimming pools were paying $300/mth.
We're lost but we're making good time.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Nibs wrote:A major factor in the lack of water is the simple fact that LA keeps taking water from northern California that was available for irrigation.
A small house in San Diego in 1986 had to pay $100/month +/- for water, houses with swimming pools were paying $300/mth.

So they have suck pretty well every ounce of ground water out diverted as many rivers as they can, only thing left is look north.

Its time the major Cities in California look to do as Saudi Arabia does for there water supply.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
I Think
Walks on Forum Water

Post by I Think »

Many coastal communities on the Baja California coast in the 1980's relied on desalinized sea water.
I suspect that is still the case.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Nibs wrote:Many coastal communities on the Baja California coast in the 1980's relied on desalinized sea water.
I suspect that is still the case.

Now Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco etc..etc (all major cities on or near the ocean) need to do the same thing.

Added later: of course this should have happened couple of decades ago, so the California interior would still have as least a little water supply.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

BelieveNothing wrote:IF there is anyone interested in discussing the destruction of our environment through the use of chemicals + being sprayed in our sky, please contact me via PM :)

~ May God Bless everyone

Chemtrails are as much a proven fact as God is.

May the Chemtrails God bless everyone.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

Sweet dreams goatboy
I Think
Walks on Forum Water

Post by I Think »

Call me an atheist if you will, but I don't believe in the chemtrailsgods.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Nibs wrote:Call me an atheist if you will, but I don't believe in the chemtrailsgods.

Fascinating for anyone to believe in something that doesn't exist.
I Think
Walks on Forum Water

Post by I Think »

Studied that quite a bit in Psych, there is quite a bit of literature about it.

Mostly it comes down to brain washing. A preacher chants over and over that you are a sinner when you are 4 years old, it goes into your little head & is hard to escape from. This lays the groundwork for a charismatic shouter to begin repeating "chem trails, chem trails" and it is easier to fall for the fable than it is to do a bit of research and reasoning.
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

Nibs wrote:Studied that quite a bit in Psych, there is quite a bit of literature about it.

Mostly it comes down to brain washing. A preacher chants over and over that you are a sinner when you are 4 years old, it goes into your little head & is hard to escape from. This lays the groundwork for a charismatic shouter to begin repeating "chem trails, chem trails" and it is easier to fall for the fable than it is to do a bit of research and reasoning.

Kind of like hearing forever that we'd have cars that run on water now if it wasn't for oil companies stifling anyone with that notion. Even with no solid proof, some hear it enough to believe it.
They say you can't believe everything they say.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Be kinda sad to use up water when there's a drought.
I Think
Walks on Forum Water

Post by I Think »

Everbody knows that the best way to power a car is to put a windmill on the roof, so that when the car moves through air, the windmill supplies electricity to drive the car. Anyone brings such a car on the market should call it the Newton.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Nibs wrote:Everbody knows that the best way to power a car is to put a windmill on the roof, so that when the car moves through air, the windmill supplies electricity to drive the car. Anyone brings such a car on the market should call it the Newton.

What happens on non-windy days. lol
Everyone get paid day off. again lol

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”