Savile and the 9th Circle

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Savile and the 9th Circle

Post by BelieveNothing »

In September and October 2012, almost a year after his death, claims were widely publicised that the radio and television presenter Jimmy Savile had committed sexual abuse, his alleged victims ranging from prepubescent girls and boys to adults. By 11 October 2012 allegations had been made to 13 British police forces,[1] and this led to the setting-up of inquiries into practices at the BBC and within the National Health Service.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Re: Savile and the 9th Circle

Post by BelieveNothing »

Having been the poster of the documentary I can tell you that the information contained within the documentary is all factual. I truly wonder in what way it serves the board authority to re-label documentaries as conspiracy theories, what does it matter to them? how do they benefit from misrepresentation of information? I will continue to learn.

In the meantime, however dry the documentary may be, it reveals a stark and sinister reality that is taking place not only in the UK but world wide, it is important that this issue be brought into the light, out from the dark shady corners of our collective denial to bring an end to the control, abuse and subsequent trauma that are the fruits of such wicked collaborations.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Re: Savile and the 9th Circle

Post by BelieveNothing »

Such a Jolly good time!

Maybe I'll check out the Dutch royals next...

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”