Conspiracy Terrorists

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
WeatherWoman
Wicked Witch of the West Coast

Conspiracy Terrorists

Post by WeatherWoman »

I see conspiracy theroists as people who seek what they feel is non mainsteam "truths". However what if these people that sell their "truths" are not actually out for the good of mankind but really terrorists; sharing their "information" under the guise of good to promote fear, division of community and to steer you away from the real truths.
"It takes a village to raise a fool." ~ Dan Mangan
atenbacon
Übergod

Re: Conspiracy Terrorists

Post by atenbacon »

You and I see them in a different light I think.

I just look at them as facking idiots.
You have to keep an open mind until it is proven one way or the other. You just can't take the T.V. or internet word on it.
WeatherWoman
Wicked Witch of the West Coast

Post by WeatherWoman »

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~ Aristotle

But lets getting back on topic.

atenbacon wrote:I just look at them as facking idiots.

You don't think someone would use the guise of a Theroist to commit harmful/untruthful acts?
"It takes a village to raise a fool." ~ Dan Mangan
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

I just get kick out of there posts, at times better then some comedians standup routines.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
atenbacon
Übergod

Post by atenbacon »

WeatherWoman wrote:You don't think someone would use the guise of a Theroist to commit harmful/untruthful acts?

Certainly not what I was saying, my comment was quite simplistic in its meaning, and not really open to much interpretation.
You have to keep an open mind until it is proven one way or the other. You just can't take the T.V. or internet word on it.
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

I think that conspiracies are the invention of a secret government department designed to keep the tinfoil hat sheeple occupied on ideas designed to make them look foolish to most people. Focusing on conspiracies stops them from latching onto other more political causes.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
Bejvas
Lord of the Board

Post by Bejvas »

NEWS
SCIENTIFIC STUDY REVEALS “CONSPIRACY THEORISTS” ARE THE MOST SANE OF ALL

I was so happy to finally see a study done on the psychology of conspiracy beliefs. It goes through the importance of belief systems in the acceptance or rejection of ‘conspiracy theories.’

If you consider yourself awakened and seeking the truth – especially in government matters, people are quick to label you a crazy conspiracy theorist just so they can validate themselves.

In this study, a large group of commenters were examined on a news website, surrounding the topic of 9/11. Out of the 2174 comments collected, 1459 were coded as conspiracist and 715 as conventionalist. Right away its evident more people are thinking critically about ‘conspiracies’ rather than just disputing them.

What they found was that conspiracist commenters were more likely to argue against the opposing interpretation and less likely to argue in favor of their own interpretation, while the opposite was true of conventionalist commenters.

In other words, the anti-conspiracy commenters we’re pushing on their own interpretations of the situation rather than focusing on what really happened.

The conspiracists were more likely to express mistrust and made more positive and fewer negative references.

They focused more on the points of what happened, rather than putting the other people down.

The data also indicated that conspiracists were largely unwilling to apply the “conspiracy theory” label to their own beliefs.

They realized that label carries a negative social stigma and there is no need to plaster on these labels when trying to decode the truth.

The most important part of this study found that the conventionalist arguments tended to be much more hostile. This is apparent all over the internet, people who are trying to spread truth and awareness usually aren’t mean about it.images

When people refute these ideas, it seems to always be much more aggressive. They want to push their conventional mentality so they don’t have to broaden their minds.

People who want you to truly open your mind to new possibilities do it in a way that isn’t forceful and demanding.

Seeking truth happens on your own means so people who are labelled as conspiracy theorists are just trying to help awaken our world. Being considered a ‘conspiracy theorist’ is truly a noble thing.

You are pushing through the barriers of existing belief systems in order to make room for broader, more accepting beliefs. People are still very afraid and want to defend the old paradigm.

If anyone has ever invalidated your attempts to uncover the truth – keep going, it’s a brave and necessary act as our world raises it’s consciousness.

Read more about the study here http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23847577.

http://thespiritscience.net/2014/11/04/scientific-study-reveals-conspiracy-theorists-are-the-most-sane-of-all/
"Just because you're angry, it doesn't mean you have the right to be cruel."
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Chemtrail believers aren't conspiracy theorists - it's one thing to to probe and consider the idea that there was more than one shooter who assassinated JFK and quite another to falsify documents/images and deny the very laws if physics. Frankly, a chemtrail enthusiast who labels themselves a conspiracy theorist is insulting to conspiracy theorists
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Bejvas
Lord of the Board

Post by Bejvas »

Dizzy1 wrote:Chemtrail believers aren't conspiracy theorists - it's one thing to to probe and consider the idea that there was more than one shooter who assassinated JFK and quite another to falsify documents/images and deny the very laws if physics. Frankly, a chemtrail enthusiast who labels themselves a conspiracy theorist is insulting to conspiracy theorists

I don't really care for the conventional terms, and if it is not to be or to be something. I just have my observations and my own point of views. I think that what you call conspiracy theorists in general, are normal people who actually don't like the pejorative term you are using.
"Just because you're angry, it doesn't mean you have the right to be cruel."
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”