New World Capitals

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

New World Capitals

Post by BelieveNothing »

I have had these video's around for quite a while and always found them extremely interesting, the china ghost cities I was posting reminded me of these videos, take a look and share your thoughts:

Mods: Please feel free to move to most appropriate forum if this is not suitable.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Re: New World Capitals

Post by BelieveNothing »

Come on people, these videos hold some pretty awesome info and images, they are fascinating... you don't have to believe any theories of any kind, just tune in for some not so ordinary information that is quite astonishing!

Post your thoughts :)
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

You moved it to conspiracies, there really is no conspiracy theorizing going on in these videos, this guy is showing actual physical and tangible structures and very interesting ones at that.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

BelieveNothing wrote:You moved it to conspiracies, there really is no conspiracy theorizing going on in these videos, this guy is showing actual physical and tangible structures and very interesting ones at that.

BelieveNothing wrote:
Mods: Please feel free to move to most appropriate forum if this is not suitable.

They did.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

cowards.

let me guess, rather than people seeing videos of foreign lands you would have them 'join the army' and travel there with guns?
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

I am aware thank you :)

Conspiracies is always in the shadowy corner where rarely people look.... I just find the info in these videos so interesting and love to share that which I enjoy :)
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

We know about the censorship here, so we don't need to let it get to us anymore...its not worth it.
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

BelieveNothing wrote:You moved it to conspiracies, there really is no conspiracy theorizing going on in these videos, this guy is showing actual physical and tangible structures and very interesting ones at that.

I haven't yet watched the whole video but skipped through to a couple of random points. Each time I stopped, it sounded like a conspiracy theory being discussed. When I have time, I'll watch a bit more. It's a video from freemantv though, so I already know what the discussion will be. That's the thing about these "freethinkers"... they all think alike.

Those of us who don't share their viewpoints are capable of having objective and differing opinions on a lot of topics. These guys all think exactly alike on everything, yet call us sheep.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

Jonrox wrote:I haven't yet watched the whole video but skipped through to a couple of random points. Each time I stopped, it sounded like a conspiracy theory being discussed. When I have time, I'll watch a bit more. It's a video from freemantv though, so I already know what the discussion will be. That's the thing about these "freethinkers"... they all think alike.

Those of us who don't share their viewpoints are capable of having objective and differing opinions on a lot of topics. These guys all think exactly alike on everything, yet call us sheep.

I like to hear as many differing perspectives as I can, to me I stand a far greater chance of getting the whole picture if I am open to listening to all perspectives. I try not to avoid information because of my beliefs.

I agree that there are plenty of repeaters out there and it can be daunting trying to find a fresh and original perspective.

Maybe I should have said there is no debating a conspiracy theory in these videos, to be more precise.

The actual physical architecture, designs and layouts of some of the buildings and areas of land are impressive, that's the main interest in posting them. Just ignore what is of no interest... nothing wrong with that.
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

I'll have a watch when I have some time. I'll admit I hadn't heard much about the Chinese ghost cities, but have done a little reading and find them fascinating. Whatever their real purpose is, it's mind-boggling that they even exist. Very creepy to visit, I'm sure.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

Jonrox wrote:I'll have a watch when I have some time. I'll admit I hadn't heard much about the Chinese ghost cities, but have done a little reading and find them fascinating. Whatever their real purpose is, it's mind-boggling that they even exist. Very creepy to visit, I'm sure.

I find the ghost cities fascinating too, although I am not sure the purposes of the cities are what I would call fascinating - more like your term "creepy"

The video of the bicentennial mall, the second one of the two video's is only a short clip of about ten minutes - the structures shown in it are fascinating :)
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

Certainly some interesting structures. A lot of effort went into living up to the "Athens of the South" nickname. Does the guy in the video think it's a stargate used by the ancients from Atlantis? I took the tone of his voice to suggest he wasn't serious and was just being dramatic. I couldn't tell for sure though.
atenbacon
Übergod

Post by atenbacon »

And the internet laughs and points at the two children.

<pats head> There there *bleep*, it's not your fault everything you say is a conspiracy.
You have to keep an open mind until it is proven one way or the other. You just can't take the T.V. or internet word on it.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

Jonrox wrote:Certainly some interesting structures. A lot of effort went into living up to the "Athens of the South" nickname. Does the guy in the video think it's a stargate used by the ancients from Atlantis? I took the tone of his voice to suggest he wasn't serious and was just being dramatic. I couldn't tell for sure though.

That is a good question, I don't know for certain that freeman holds the perspective that it is a star gate, however the ten minute video is only a portion of the entire video (which I couldn't find) and the full version shows freeman at the bicentennial mall with a guy by the name of William Henry, who absolutely does believe that it could be a star gate.

Yes, Freeman does tend to add the dramatic tones in his videos :)
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

The plan is that there is going to be high water in the near future, caused by HARRP, and then the Chinese ghost cities will be there for the ones that are left.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”