My own feel-good story - 2011 timeline (Fukushima)

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

My own feel-good story - 2011 timeline (Fukushima)

Post by Thinktank »

Hey - this is good. Makes me feel that maybe, there is a God after all.

March 11, 2011 nuclear disaster at the Fukushima I Nuclear Power Plant on 11 March 2011, resulting in a meltdown of three of the plant's six nuclear reactors

March 19, 2011 President Nicolas Sarkozy and Stephen Harper plan to bomb Libya

March 19, 2011 *bleep* hits the fan in Libya. We begin our bombing.

During the next ten days after Mar 11, ALMOST EXACTLY WHEN Libya began being bombed, radiation
was hitting N America.

You still think there's no God?

discuss
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Re: My own feel-good story - 2011 timeline (Fukushima)

Post by LANDM »

Actually, Fukushima happened because on March 6 2011, before it happened, you said the following:

"Hey you people in the third world, get an education!
by Thinktank » Mar 6th, 2012, 9:18 pm

So I just have this bit of advice for the poor third worlders - get an education and quit compaining."

It is exceedingly clear that these events are linked and you not only created the Fukishima disaster, but also the resultant fallout. Way to go, ThinkTank!

Do you really think there is no god?

Discuss.
You and 71 others Like this post
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: My own feel-good story - 2011 timeline (Fukushima)

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

LANDM wrote:Actually, Fukushima happened because on March 6 2011, before it happened, you said the following:

"Hey you people in the third world, get an education!
by Thinktank » Mar 6th, 2012, 9:18 pm

So I just have this bit of advice for the poor third worlders - get an education and quit compaining."

It is exceedingly clear that these events are linked and you not only created the Fukishima disaster, but also the resultant fallout. Way to go, ThinkTank!

landm, since jesus was born we concocted a new calendar, a few actually. but more importantly when we consider dates, specifically years, we do so in an ascending fashion from when jesus was born. while thinktank did not denote 'a.d.', anno domini, 'the year of our lord', with his dates, given the technology he speaks of, the names he mentions, and the events cited, we can see that he is indeed referring to the year 2011 a.d.

so, anything thinktank said in 2012 actually occurred in the year after 2011.

like now, 2014, we are actually 3 years past 2011.
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”