Geoengineering

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: Serious discussion about Geoengineering

Post by maryjane48 »

Don't care what was posted under the photo.

This is what the photo was about:
well you should because you implied that the photo was not used to suggest geo engineering in the link posted, and yet it was , what the photo is really of doesn't matter in the link, it is just a picture used to give a idea what geoengineering might look like
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

kompili wrote:We all know it is true, just you and the government are saying that it is false. The government is spending a lot of money to tell you so.
Ok moron sheep, if that photo IS typical reflection of light on chemicals, then why is the sun not like that in Kelowna every time you say they are spraying again?

Only you and the moron sheep are saying it is true because you are told so by your shepherd. The rest of the world is able to investigate and find out what a sundog is.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

lakevixen wrote:
well you should because you implied that the photo was not used to suggest geo engineering in the link posted, and yet it was , what the photo is really of doesn't matter in the link, it is just a picture used to give a idea what geoengineering might look like[/quote]

So Fancy has been hiding things again. It figures
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Only you and the moron sheep are saying it is true because you are told so by your shepherd. The rest of the world is able to investigate and find out what a sundog is.
it was an example , not hard figure out. but surprisingly enough geo engineering is a real thing
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

And I see kompili can't get it right again.
My quote:
lakevixen wrote:this was posted under the photo
Don't care what was posted under the photo.

A parhelion (sundog) combined with a hal
Credit: AFP / Stringer
Caption:A parhelion (sundog) combined with a halo is seen over Lake Malaren in central Stockholm on November 30, 2010. These weather phenomena are created by ice crystals in the atmosphere during a cold weather period. Stockholm is currently experiencing temperatures below minus 10 degree Celsius.AFP PHOTO / HENRIK MONTGOMERY (Photo credit should read HENRIK MONTGOMERY / SCANPIX/AFP/Getty Images)

lakevixen's response:

lakevixen wrote: well you should because you implied that the photo was not used to suggest geo engineering in the link posted, and yet it was , what the photo is really of doesn't matter in the link, it is just a picture used to give a idea what geoengineering might look like

LOL - can't believe you said that. The photo showed a picture of a sundog (occurrence that has been explained thoroughly and well depicted in paintings well before air travel). Sundogs have NOTHING to do with geoengineering. So you say what the photo is doesn't really matter in the link - pretty much what I said except it had NOTHING to do with the link. We already know what sundogs look like and how they occur.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

http://www.zeno.org/Kunstwerke/B/Glaser ... mmel+bei+Nürnberg
Proof of geoengineering in the 1500s.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

LOL - can't believe you said that. The photo showed a picture of a sundog (occurrence that has been explained thoroughly and well depicted in paintings well before air travel). Sundogs have NOTHING to do with geoengineering. So you say what the photo is doesn't really matter in the link - pretty much what I said except it had NOTHING to do with the link. We already know what sundogs look like and how they occur.
yea so what? if you cant understand english , it is no one elses fault, anyways geo engineering is a real thing, not sure why this is in this section
I Think
Walks on Forum Water

Post by I Think »

Geoengineering, is not limited to such things as reflective aerosols and cloud seeding, but includes all things related to changing our physical environment. This also includes farming, mining, power production, water, sewers, roads, rail, airports dams etc.
The OP rightly includes things other than aerial spraying of pesticides, fertilizers, etc.
If you want a serious discussion of geoengineering, you first have to become learned about all of the above and secondly you have to actually analyze data in order to make your position convincing.
All I see here is some rather childish refusal to make any logical analysis of observable facts, natural or man induced.
We're lost but we're making good time.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

lakevixen wrote: yea so what? if you cant understand english , it is no one elses fault, anyways geo engineering is a real thing, not sure why this is in this section
My grasp of English is wonderful as well as my comprehension (always yes, never yea). A photo of a rainbow or lightning would be the same and make as little sense as posting a sundog. Weather happens and can be explained.

As far as being in this thread - probably the OP is to blame:
includes chemtrails, since I believe it is one of the number one agents of the manipulation.

I expect this has made it clearer for you.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Nibs wrote:Geoengineering, is not limited to such things as reflective aerosols and cloud seeding, but includes all things related to changing our physical environment. This also includes farming, mining, power production, water, sewers, roads, rail, airports dams etc.

This is right, it is happen right under our noises, but yet people are still denying it. The skies, water, earth have changed already there is going back. The good old blue sky as we knew it is gone. Clean water is gone. Farming has changed. Welcome to a new world.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
WhenWhatWho
Banned

Post by WhenWhatWho »

Nibs wrote:Geoengineering, is not limited to such things as reflective aerosols and cloud seeding, but includes all things related to changing our physical environment. This also includes farming, mining, power production, water, sewers, roads, rail, airports dams etc.
The OP rightly includes things other than aerial spraying of pesticides, fertilizers, etc.
If you want a serious discussion of geoengineering, you first have to become learned about all of the above and secondly you have to actually analyze data in order to make your position convincing.
All I see here is some rather childish refusal to make any logical analysis of observable facts, natural or man induced.

I totaly disagree with this. No one is purposely engineering the these industries to change the earth in any nefarious way. The damage is done as a side consequence to the operation/development of these industries for the good of mankind.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

kompili wrote:This is right, it is happen right under our noises, but yet people are still denying it. The skies, water, earth have changed already there is going back. The good old blue sky as we knew it is gone. Clean water is gone. Farming has changed. Welcome to a new world.

Funny - lots of blue sky in the Okanagan this past summer. Great when taking pictures of osprey and eagles.
As far as geoengineering is concerned - talks are still ongoing as to how to proceed and if it should be done.
WhenWhatWho
Banned

Post by WhenWhatWho »

Fancy wrote:Funny - lots of blue sky in the Okanagan this past summer. Great when taking pictures of osprey and eagles.
As far as geoengineering is concerned - talks are still ongoing as to how to proceed and if it should be done.

Somebody has read way too much George Orwell me thinks. Going to be sunny next summer also...go figure.
atenbacon
Übergod

Post by atenbacon »

kompili wrote:Welcome to a new world.

The only thing new about the world is that the introduction of the internet has allowed idiots to spout off ridiculous accusations and conspiracies without the foundation of proof, science or evidence.

People like you used to stand on the street corners with signs saying repent, and the end of the world is neigh... Instead, now you sit in your underwear posting your stupidity online rather than in the street.

Handed to all of you special needs morons is the invention of a forum freely made available to you where, in your messed up delusional minds, you are making a difference. Sadly there are a couple of you that feed your never ending need to inform everyone else to how right you are, and you ignore the majority that just think you are bat-**** crazy.

Please, by all means do your best, but know your blathering idiotic nonsense only solidifies my opinion of your idiotic actions.

Have a wonderful weekend.
You have to keep an open mind until it is proven one way or the other. You just can't take the T.V. or internet word on it.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Has the "serious" discussion about geo-engineering started yet?

Bejvas wrote:Typical reflection of light on chemicals:

... nope, guess not.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”