Geoengineering

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
LordEd
Guru

Re: Geoengineering

Post by LordEd »

Oh can you tell us where in Mexico? I can probably add to your debunk of geoengineering by checking air traffic and humidity levels.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Actually, don't get up. Don't want you to spill your drink.

RelH and RelI today at elevation is than the levels needed for contrails at each of the mexican sounding stations I could find:

http://weather.uwyo.edu/upperair/sounding.html

Again, thanks for debunking the geoengineering conspiracy.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

I guess the Rhode Island Legislature just turned in to a bunch of CT'ers.....LOL

Rhode Island Legislature introduces Bill H5480 GEOENGINEERING

https://legiscan.com/RI/text/H5480/2015

STATE OF RHODE ISLAND
IN GENERAL ASSEMBLY
JANUARY SESSION, A.D. 2015
Date Introduced: February 12, 2015
Referred To: House Environment and Natural Resources

Read PDF file lots more......

https://legiscan.com/RI/text/H5480/id/1 ... oduced.pdf
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

^^^^^^^
Don't think anyone has ever said that geoengineering doesn't exist. It just doesn't exist in the form of secret planes saying chemicals that look like contrails. After reading the bill, it also doesn't t say anywhere that it exists in this form either. However, if it were to ever be proven that it did, and they did it without a proper permit it's reassuring to know that Rhode Isalnd now has proposed legislation that would fine them $500. Way to stick it to the NWO Rhode Island, this will stop them in their tracks.

Another insightful Rhode Island law that may shed some further light on this current bill ( which is not actually a law yet, just a bill introduced for reading) is that you cannot legally sell toothpaste and a toothbrush to the same person on a Sunday. Very progressive state.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Don't think anyone has ever said that geoengineering doesn't exist. It just doesn't exist in the form of secret planes saying chemicals that look like contrails.

as opposed to what? whats the opposite of this? do really think they are going to announce to everyone , hey we are going spray this stuff and its ok , just breathe it in , its good for you lol when they dumped all that iron in water of haida gwaii , no one knew about it till after it had been dumped
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

lakevixen wrote:
as opposed to what? whats the opposite of this? do really think they are going to announce to everyone , hey we are going spray this stuff and its ok , just breathe it in , its good for you lol when they dumped all that iron in water of haida gwaii , no one knew about it till after it had been dumped

Geo engineering does not exist in an conspiracy form that you guys present. It does exists, it's been used publicly. All the secret mumbojumbo is just that. No evidence exists to the contrary so you can keep saying "you think they would announce it to everyone" all you want, it doesn't exist and that's a very, very poor argument that is a fairly regular CT fall back position when they have nothing else to offer. But you keep your little paranoid life going, I'm outside enjoying a nice spring day with no fear of any geo engineering above my head.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To a complete novice regarding vapour trails and flying I find this thread informative in a basic information type of way.

Even the the comments from the "far out there chemtrail people" serve to reassure me that I may have a lot to learn regarding vapour trails but I am miles ahead of those who insist on calling them chemtrails.

The flat earth chemtrail society exists in Kelowna.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

kompili wrote:Talk to you later, in about 5 days, to busy, going on a big fishing trip, down around Jamaica. Have fun, I hope the weather keeps nice in Kelowna, any Geo-engineered trails. None here so far. I hope joe and bejavas hold down the forth when I am gone, maybe they can teach you something that I missed.

Interesting enough, this is kompili's last post. He never came back from this trip.

CONSPIRACY???
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
tylerdaniels
Fledgling

Post by tylerdaniels »

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”