Geoengineering

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Geoengineering

Post by kompili »

ValB58,
Minimum flight times to Cuba is 14 hours.......you have never had a lapse in post times greater than 8 hours.[/quote]
[quote="Dizzy1 wrote:
We flying in a DC3? YYC to VRA is 5 1/2 hours. 9 hours with a cnx flight from YLW and layover in YYC.

Depends on where the flight took off from, and when I left. LOL

Talk to you later, in about 5 days, to busy, going on a big fishing trip, down around Jamaica. Have fun, I hope the weather keeps nice in Kelowna, any Geo-engineered trails. None here so far. I hope joe and bejavas hold down the forth when I am gone, maybe they can teach you something that I missed.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

kompili wrote:Depends on where the flight took off from, and when I left. LOL

No, really?
kompili wrote: I hope joe and bejavas hold down the forth when I am gone, maybe they can teach you something that I missed.

LOL! Yeah, while they will continue your legacy of deceit and ill-informed posts, I really don't think they'll be teaching anyone anything.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

kompili wrote:
ValB58,
Minimum flight times to Cuba is 14 hours.......you have never had a lapse in post times greater than 8 hours.

[quote="Dizzy1 wrote:We flying in a DC3? YYC to VRA is 5 1/2 hours. 9 hours with a cnx flight from YLW and layover in YYC.

Depends on where the flight took off from, and when I left. LOL

Talk to you later, in about 5 days, to busy, going on a big fishing trip, down around Jamaica. Have fun, I hope the weather keeps nice in Kelowna, any Geo-engineered trails. None here so far. I hope joe and bejavas hold down the forth when I am gone, maybe they can teach you something that I missed.[/quote]

5 whole days of peace from ALL the CTs.....WOW....do all the planets line up in URANUS?

I hope joe and bejavas hold down the forth

The "forth"? Is that some secret CT speak? Those two plus you, couldn't "hold down a debate inside a wet paper bag".

It sure is funny that both of your co-conspirators have been missing for days now, perhaps from the loss of their leader and they have turned tail and run.
This could be the end of the CT faction in castanut's forums. One claims to be in Cuba, and the others have gone underground.

WE are all still waiting for your answers to my questions that you are avoiding/ignoring. (For obvious reasons).
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

Some good advice to all those CONSPIRACY THEORISTS.

Get the most out of psychiatric care
by Contributed | Story: 133078 - Feb 25, 2015 / 5:00 am
It’s not easy to get an appointment to see a psychiatrist. With current shortages patients are often faced with a wait time of many months which can feel like a very long time when struggling with a mental health issue.

Here are a few simple tips that will help you get the most from your psychiatrist and will also make it easier for your psychiatrist to help you.

1. Be able and willing to talk openly about the problem or issue for which you’re seeking advice.

As you may have guessed, your doctor cannot be expected to read your mind. If you truly want help, you have to be willing to talk.

2. Bring a list with the names and doses of all current medications.

This information is very important to get an accurate picture of your medical history and is essential before your psychiatrist can recommend an action plan going forward.

3. Bring a list of medications and other therapies you have already tried.

For the same reasons as above, it is very helpful to know what treatments you may have tried and why they were discontinued.

4. Find out if anyone else among your biological relatives has a psychiatric condition including suicide and drug abuse.

Most psychiatric conditions do have a strong genetic component and it helps to know a family history.

5. Bring relevant past records if possible or know where these can be obtained.

Again, the more complete a picture you are able to provide, the more accurately your psychiatrist will be able to diagnose and recommend next steps. If you don’t have your medical records, it is still helpful to provide the names of previous doctors where information could be found.

6. If you have had lab work done (eg: blood, urine, brain scans etc.), bring the results or have your doctor forward them to the psychiatrist.

7. Complete any pre-interview questionnaires.

Some psychiatrists will ask you to complete detailed questionnaires prior to your first interview. Although they might seem lengthy, these provide important background information and help to give an idea of potential issues at the outset of a working relationship.

8. Be prepared to stop smoking cannabis, drinking excessively or using other non-prescription drugs.

If you are serious about receiving treatment for a mental health issue, drug and alcohol abuse are only going to be barriers for you. If you’re not willing to stop, it will be difficult for a psychiatrist to help you.

9. Be prepared to meet without children, spouses, friends, other counselors or lawyers in the room.

In order for an effective doctor/patient relationship to be built, there needs to be an atmosphere of calm and trust without interruptions. Psychiatric interviews often include discussion of topics that are very personal and can be inappropriate for children or friends.

If you are interested in family or couples therapy, this should be discussed with your psychiatrist ahead of time.

10. Be sure to arrive for your appointment on time.

Aside from being courteous, arriving on time will help ensure you receive your full interview in an unhurried manner

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-story--945-.htm
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Another nice day to fly ...

... see what tomorrow brings.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

Sunny and bright blue skies here today, over Kelowna.
WhenWhatWho
Banned

Post by WhenWhatWho »

ValB58 wrote:Sunny and bright blue skies here today, over Kelowna.

And not a chemtrail in the sky. hehe
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

Still monitoring flighttradar 24 for chemtrail aircraft, this one is strange, might be something to it.

http://www.flightradar24.com/data/airplanes/n829bm/#5bd0cd7
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

GenesisGT wrote:Still monitoring flighttradar 24 for chemtrail aircraft, this one is strange, might be something to it.

http://www.flightradar24.com/data/airplanes/n829bm/#5bd0cd7

Gives a whole new meaning to "what in the world are they spraying"

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Nice! 1 month in Mexico and NOT 1 Chemtrail! Come think of it, 10 trips so far down there and never a chemtrail!
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

Haven't had any here either for more than a month.
tylerdaniels
Fledgling

Post by tylerdaniels »

averagejoe wrote:Nice! 1 month in Mexico and NOT 1 Chemtrail! Come think of it, 10 trips so far down there and never a chemtrail!

Glad your enjoying mexico you should do yourself a favor and (everyone else) stay there.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

ValB58 wrote:Haven't had any here either for more than a month.

Haven't had any here or anywhere ... ever.
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

ValB58 wrote:Haven't had any here either for more than a month.

Dizzy1 wrote:Haven't had any here or anywhere ... ever.

That is very true.
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Thank you for visiting Mexico and debunking the idea of a global geoengineering conspiracy. By establishing warm climates are not blocking sunlight it makes the idea they are doing it in kelowna that much sillier.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”