Geoengineering

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: Geoengineering

Post by Fancy »

http://www.skystef.be/contrail-special.htm

Wonderful photos on the site that even describes what camera was used. Beats the junk kompili keeps posting.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

kompili wrote:
That is great, I hope there are no Geo-engineered trails in the sky. I hope it stays that way when I get back from my vacation. 29 today in Cuba, and lots of sunshine. Taking it easy today at the beach, I am on the computer having a few rum and coke. Sorry, I have to go, battery is starting to die, and it is supper time, it is almost 8.

Let's do some more math.
Minimum flight times to Cuba is 14 hours.......you have never had a lapse in post times greater than 8 hours.

I cal BS again, you are a liar. If not, take a photo with your computer, all computers capable of beach side use, also have camera capability.
You are soooo FULL of s_IT.
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

So you are in Cuba and posting at 2:40 AM?????
Postby kompili » Yesterday, 11:40 pm
NotNorthAnymore
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by NotNorthAnymore »

Fancy wrote:http://www.skystef.be/contrail-special.htm

Wonderful photos on the site that even describes what camera was used. Beats the junk kompili keeps posting.

Thanks Fancy - One of the better sets of photos that I have seen.
A very creative photographer.

(edit to fix a spelling misteak)
"THEY" are watching you! -- "THEY" know who you are! -- "THEY" know where you are!
Always use heavy duty BBQ tinfoil under your Black Hat - That way "THEY" can't read your 'mind'.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

ValB58 wrote:So you are in Cuba and posting at 2:40 AM?????

I just got back from a great party on a big yacht, the time is 2:12 AM. Life is good when you don't have anything to do.
Last edited by kompili on Feb 25th, 2015, 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

Postby kompili » Yesterday, 11:17 pm

kompili wrote:I just got back from a great party on a big yacht, the time is 2:12 AM. Live is good when you don't have anything to do.

AND now it;s only a 3 hour time difference?
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

kompili wrote: I just got back from a great party on a big yacht, ...

... it was nice of mom and dad to take me along :o)
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Just a couple of pics from a couple of flights yesterday, cruising gracefully above the clouds ...

Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

kompili wrote:
You are only half right, you got the wind conditions right, and the feathering out and spreading out of a persistent trail, but you don't have the contrail right. It is suppose to say Geo-engineered trails feather out and spread out a persistent Geo-engineered trail. Please next time, get it right.

So you're asking me to lie then.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
WhenWhatWho
Banned

Post by WhenWhatWho »

Dizzy1 wrote:So you're asking me to lie then.

Naw, lies are facts to them. Don't confuse the issue. LOL
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

kompili wrote:
I just got back from a great party on a big yacht, the time is 2:12 AM. Live is good when you don't have anything to do.

;)

Seriously though, I need a beach vacation this year big time. Hoping my schedule frees up a bit more in the fall/winter.
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

kompili wrote:I just got back from a great party on a big yacht, the time is 2:12 AM. Live is good when you don't have anything to do.

Dizzy1 wrote:Image

;)

Seriously though, I need a beach vacation this year big time. Hoping my schedule frees up a bit more in the fall/winter.

Geeeez, one big flush and the whole party is crap. I did notice though that is one really safety conscious yacht.....it has two engines......just in case one craps out.
WhenWhatWho
Banned

Post by WhenWhatWho »

Dizzy1 wrote:Seriously though, I need a beach vacation this year big time. Hoping my schedule frees up a bit more in the fall/winter.

Ju shur yuz hab enuf mulla for a tikket ondat baby?
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

ValB58 wrote:Minimum flight times to Cuba is 14 hours.......you have never had a lapse in post times greater than 8 hours.

We flying in a DC3? YYC to VRA is 5 1/2 hours. 9 hours with a cnx flight from YLW and layover in YYC.
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

ValB58 wrote:Minimum flight times to Cuba is 14 hours.......you have never had a lapse in post times greater than 8 hours.

Dizzy1 wrote:We flying in a DC3? YYC to VRA is 5 1/2 hours. 9 hours with a cnx flight from YLW and layover in YYC.

I admit....my search was very quick and it was on "Air Canada". I just chose the first thing I saw from the travelocity site.

STILL.....no correction by the kompost to set me straight. "Lack of Objection, is complied consent". IF he REALLY knew from actually making the trip, he would have taken that opportunity to correct me, immediately.

Maybe, he is actually in, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuba_City,_Wisconsin

Although, I don't think they are really yacht cruises there right now.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”