UFO Footage

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

UFO Footage

Post by BelieveNothing »

Poindexter
Guru

Re: UFO Footage

Post by Poindexter »

When the "spaceship" "levitates" away you'll notice that instead of disappearing into the horizon it lands on a branch in a distant tree. Could be real but I have never met an alien that would choose such an odd place to land his ride.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

americans testing new stuff
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

It is interesting that sightings are on the increase, of all type and shape of ufo.

In the summer I was at the park, sitting on the grass on a large open field, my friend and I watched six black objects hovering and slowly moving sideways and then they floated up until invisible. It was quite interesting.

I have seen a number of ufo's in my time and tend to lean toward military technology with most, though i have seen one that I feel differently about...moving at speeds and angles iam unsure the military could successfully execute.

Interesting topic and I will suggest that these ufo sightings will continue to increase and eventually we will know more- soon.
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

A hoax/advertisement...what a surprise. Besides the Aliens are too smart to reveal themselves to us.

They are waiting till they discover intelligent lifeforms on Earth.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
canada bound

Post by canada bound »

That looks like a hoax to me, anything that seems to just float or drift, has balloon written all over it. Take a large grey balloon fill it with helium, add some blinking color lights, and when the balloon pops they fall out. Thats my thought. Trouble is its getting easier to do hoaxes with drones, and computers.

On the other hand there are some real interesting things caught on the live feed from NASA, which they cut transmission when things appear. Check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAsxflfMXtg
canada bound

Post by canada bound »

Another curious item I recently heard about , the so called Black Knight Satellite that has quite an interesting history, and unknown origin. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT4Vq32zlDs
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Post by Hassel99 »

You can buy UFOs for $199 at radio shack...
canada bound

Post by canada bound »

Not the kind that orbit near the International Space Station. Lol
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Good thing you guys weren't around in 1938 otherwise you would have really crapped yourselves with Orson Wells.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

BUMP

At one time the UFO believer was labelled, ridiculed and dismissed as a tinfoil hat nutjob who should get a job outside his mommy's basement suite.

So what does the Pentagon do? Why it release UFO footage and announces UFO hearings. The only thing I believe is that IF there are alien beings apart from the human race, they lock their doors when passing by Earth. But why now? Could there be larger things the USA Government wishes to distract the population with? Such as $40 Billion disappearing into Ukraine to defeat Russia's invasion? But nevermind, there's rarely a moment when someone doesn't say something somewhere, "what is that in the sky?" These days it's Elon Musk's property or the Space Lab. But how does that explain all the UFO activity cited pre-satellites and skylab? :135:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dod-pe ... se-hearing

The Pentagon Tuesday showcased declassified photos and video of UFOs to Congress – including a flying object without a "specific" explanation" – as lawmakers pressed military officials on the mysterious sightings.

In one brief and shaky video, a small object appeared to zip past a military pilot. In a separate video and a similar photo taken at a different time, glowing triangles are seeing in the night sky.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
DataCruncher
Übergod

Post by DataCruncher »

I like those ones that have fancy navigation lights on - in caliginous night skies.
Their engineers were forward thinking.
Never know when one might have to bank a hard left - followed by a 2,500G zigzag when traveling light years. [icon_lol2.gif]

Hint: If theyz gots lights, theyz frum here.
"Once you see the strings of the marionettes - you can never watch the pantomime the same way again"

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”