Sandy Hook

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
LordEd
Guru

Re: Sandy Hook

Post by LordEd »

Fancy wrote:There are a lot of sick individuals out there
And regretfully, some are in here.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Sandy Hook Enigma: Shooting Anniversary Ignored Again By Mass Media As Oddities Mount
http://truthandarttv.com/sandy-hook-sho ... ties-mount
December 16, 2015
Truth and Art TV article
Contributed by Bernie Suarez
Sandy Hook

For the second year in a row, the mainstream media lying machine, the mouthpiece of the western cabal, essentially ignored the Sandy Hook anniversary like it never happened. A thorough inventory of mainstream media news on Monday December 14, 2015 showed once again that aside from a few hard to find scattered articles about gun control as it relates to the Sandy Hook staged event, there was otherwise almost no mention of the Sandy Hook shooting of 2012. Do your own research and confirm this.

In the mass media web pages on the morning of the anniversary I found no video highlights, no remembrance ceremonies, no detailed interviews with genuinely grieving families recollecting the day it happened, no emergency rescue workers telling their genuine stories like we saw on 9/11, no accounts from the cleanup crew that cleaned up the blood and guts off the floor, no doctors telling of how they tried to save anyone, no heart warming genuine stories or anything that would resemble a true anniversary of what would supposedly be the greatest child related mass shooting in the history of the United States.

Instead, the few stories that mentioned Sandy Hook mentioned it strictly in the context of gun control, weapons banning legislation or blaming NRA for the supposed shooting. This Sandy Hook enigma now represents a complete detachment from the normal mental and functional capacity of humans and a detachment from the genuine reality we live in. It is equivalent to someone losing a loved one in a car accident, then as the years go by that person doesn't recollect the accident or the death of their loved one, but instead only focuses on how it rained the day of the accident. Thus when someone later mentions the death of the loved one, imagine the person immediately starts talking about the weather instead of the event itself. Would you consider that to be normal? This is the psychosis that we are observing from the control system today when it comes to the Sandy Hook event.

The irony of having the supposed largest child-related mass shooting in the history of the US completely ignored by a salivating-for-ratings and eager mainstream media is beyond unfathomable and frankly surpasses all levels of reality and reason. This alone should be enough for anyone who knows nothing about this horrifically failed staged event to at least question the event.

This is what is meant by my often repeated phrase “truth is realized”. One does not need to know every single detail about Sandy Hoax to see that if the ever-aggressive mainstream decided to inexplicably sit out the anniversary of this shooting for a second year in a row, then something must be wrong.

There IS something wrong with this story. And it's something that we need to urgently share with everyone we know. Sandy Hook is the new 9/11 when it comes to censoring the truth and ridiculing anyone who questions the event. Of all the staged mass shootings we've witnessed in the past 7 years, this one seems to be the one they need to protect the most.

The censorship all started when traitor stooge Lieutenant Paul Vance appeared on a widely viewed televised press conference during the aftermath of the Sandy Hoax event, calling for everyone to shut off social media and only believe the mainstream media staged account of the event. He then famously called for the arrest of anyone who dared challenge the carefully prepared official narrative. Back then, as Lt Vance was speaking, yours truly personally emailed Vance calling him out as a traitor, only to receive an even more threatening email response from him.

Incidentally, as fate would have it, Lt Paul Vance eventually got demoted to the traffic department once the controllers were done with him. Who do you think is laughing now? Let this be a reminder to all, that cooperating with the controllers does not guarantee that they will always be loyal to you.

So as another Sandy Hook anniversary passes us by, we now see a phenomenon clearly emerging. We're supposed to believe that the Sandy Hook supposed massacre of December 2012 was both the largest child-related mass shooting in the history of this country AND that it's not worth talking about. We're supposed to believe that Sandy Hook is both very important for everyone to realize why gun control is necessary, while at the same time it is not important enough for documents related to the shooting to be release to the general public for the sake of authenticating the story. It is both a historic record-breaking massacre here in US, AND it's a completely forgettable irrelevant event not to be paid attention to by the mass media. The dichotomies pile up high with Sandy Hook in a way that only contributes to this mounting enigma.

You may wonder, how can this be and how did we get here? That is because the controllers who orchestrated Sandy Hook are only playing into an audience of those who are brainwashed and willing to believe whatever mainstream media says. These are the easy-to-fool willfully ignorant zombies who are living in blissful denial of any government conspiracies. And if the controllers have it their way, they want everyone to be a blissful willfully ignorant zombie who believes what they are told.

It is therefore up to us, those of us who are no longer affected by their propaganda and lies, to step it up. Let's do everything we can to expose these liars and crisis actor traitors. Every single crisis actor deserves severe punishment for their crimes against humanity and freedom and they are no different than those who commit State sponsored terrorism.

With the oddities surrounding the Sandy Hook event piling so high, soon everyone will have to reconcile the reality behind the Sandy Hook event of December 14, 2012. The mounting evidence and piling oddities will eventually become unbearable to ignore and thus become common knowledge to all just like 9/11 truth has permeated the consciousness of humanity for so many years.

Do your part and help contribute to this awakening in hopes that perhaps some day we will see justice for the crimes of deceit and treason committed by all the crisis actors involved. Until that day comes lets all do our part to share this information with someone and help spread the awareness.

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Reflection, prayer in Newtown as community quietly marks 3rd anniversary of school massacre
http://www.news1130.com/2015/12/14/refl ... -massacre/

For First Time, Newtown Schools Open On Sandy Hook Shooting Anniversary
http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut ... story.html

Sandy Hook victims remembered during Bangor vigil
http://bangordailynews.com/2015/12/14/n ... gor-vigil/
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Monday marked the three-year anniversary of the attack in which a gunman killed 20 first-grade children and six educators at Sandy Hook Elementary School in CMonday marked the three-year anniversary of the attack in which a gunman killed 20 first-grade children and six educators at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut.onnecticut.

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2015/Dec ... le-Angels/
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Flags were flying at half-staff across Connecticut on the morning of December 14 and churches scheduled small memorial services but there were no large-scale events in Newtown.

Instead, families were channeling their energy into politics: recounting their trauma in a bid to explain why America needs tougher gun safety laws and better mental health programs.

Since gunman Adam Lanza opened fire on the school on this day in 2012, 554 children have died of gun crime in the United States, according to an NBC investigation.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3uVaV5PZX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

At St. Rose of Lima Roman Catholic Church, the Sunday service featured only a brief mention of the shooting. The town has made an effort to move on from the carnage — Sandy Hook Elementary and the home of the gunman, Adam Lanza, have both been demolished
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.2464853
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

^^^^^ Both of you really need to take the time and learn what did and/or didn't happen at Sandy Hook...

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

I would respectfully suggest that engaging these people is doing a disservice to those victims of all these horrible events. Ignoring them makes their message ineffective and is the best way to close down their hateful propaganda.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

goatboy wrote:I would respectfully suggest that engaging these people is doing a disservice to those victims of all these horrible events. Ignoring them makes their message ineffective and is the best way to close down their hateful propaganda.

Nobody died, goatboy. Many of the alleged victims were filmed singing at the Superbowl a month later...the pictures shown to us by the media appear to be years old. Why is this so difficult to see?

As well, the school wasn't even functioning...see for yourself!

~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Hard to speak truth these days...asking too many questions will get you fired. It's no wonder the majority of academics stay mute on controversial topics...

Tenured Professor Questioning the Official Sandy Hook Shootings Narrative Fired
http://sjlendman.blogspot.ca/2016/01/te ... icial.html
by Stephen Lendman
Thursday, January 07, 2016

Adam Lanza was blamed for the December 14, 2012 Newtown, CT shootings, perhaps wrongfully.

South Florida University (SFU) tenured Professor James Tracy questioned inconsistencies and anomalies in the official narrative - reinforced by corporate media scoundrels unwillingness to ask tough questions and demand clear answers.

Tracy questioned whether any shootings took place - “at least in the way law enforcement authorities and the nation’s news media” described events, unquestionably reporting the official narrative.

Contradictions abound. Key questions remain unanswered. How did one alleged gunman fire so many shots in so little time and supposedly inflict so many casualties?

In five to seven minutes, Connecticut’s top coroner, Wayne Carver, and police officials said Lanza shot each victim from three to 11 times - 182 shots, one every 2 seconds plus likely misses.

Yet the official narrative called him the sole gunman, a youth with no military training, using a 30-shot magazine in one weapon, having to reload over half a dozen times to have done the alleged shootings himself.

According to Tracy, “(p)hotographic and video evidence (is) lacking in terms of its capacity to demonstrate the that a mass shooting took place on a scale described by authorities.”

“(N)o visual evidence of Lanza’s violent entry” is available nor eyewitness testimonies, nor what’s typical in a crime scene’s aftermath - “broken glass, blasted security locks and doors, bullet casings and holes, bloodied walls and floors.”

Sandy Hook Elementary has 600 students. No video or photographic evidence indicates any more than small numbers were evacuated.

Key Sandy Hook questions remain unanswered. The initial narrative remains the official story. Tracy called it an “elaborate hoax” - excluding names, ages and genders of alleged victims.

He cited 10 top reasons to suspect Sandy Hook was staged, not real:

1. “Proof of death (was) suppressed.”

2. “Emergency protocols were not followed.”

3. “Drill protocols were” used instead.

4. “(F)oreknowledge of the event” existed.

5. Reports about weapons used were “contradictory.”

6. No verifiable evidence indicates Adam Lanza’s responsibility for the shootings - after supposedly killing his mother, then taking his own life after the incident.

7. Authorities and media sources “displayed inappropriate behavior.”

8. Photos of the crime scene and victims “look(ed) staged or fake.”

9. The crime scene was deliberately contaminated and destroyed, making it unusable for investigation.

10. Alleged “(d)eceased children sang at the 2013 Super Bowl.”

Plenty of evidence calls the official narrative into question. Tracy’s exhaustive work deserves high praise.

In December, Florida State University (FAU) terminated him, a tenured professor, without just cause, citing only the “university practice regarding personal issues.”

“In accordance with the University’s Collective Bargaining Agreement with the United Faculty of Florida union, by which the University and James Tracy are bound, faculty who receive such notice are afforded a grievance process. James Tracy has 10 days to respond to the notice after which final action may be taken,” a statement said.

His firing sends a message to other academics. Think twice before challenging the official narrative, especially on a headline-making story - calling it a hoax. It’s also another First Amendment body blow.

In mid-December, Tracy repeated his charge about “subterfuge and fraud” at Sandy Hook, saying:

“In a geographically vast country where imagery and emotion reign supreme, where fact is often replaced by unsubstantiated claims and hearsay, the eventual result will likely involve mass fraud leading to a severe loss of our freedoms, perhaps eventual tyranny.”

Stephen Lendman lives in Chicago. He can be reached at [email protected].

His new book as editor and contributor is titled "Flashpoint in Ukraine: US Drive for Hegemony Risks WW III."

http://www.claritypress.com/LendmanIII.html

Visit his blog site at sjlendman.blogspot.com.

Listen to cutting-edge discussions with distinguished guests on the Progressive Radio News Hour on the Progressive Radio Network.

It airs three times weekly: live on Sundays at 1PM Central time plus two prerecorded archived programs.
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Exclusive: an interview with fired Professor James Tracy
https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2016 ... mes-tracy/

Free speech at an American university? Or not?

James Tracy responds to questions about his firing, and about press reports of events that have swirled around him.

by Jon Rappoport
March 7, 2016

“Why was he fired? I mean, why was he really fired? What did he do? What did he do to bring this down on himself? He must have done something wrong…Wait. Are you saying he was fired because he exercised his natural right to free speech? He spoke freely? That’s it? That’s all? No, I can’t believe that. He must have said something that I would disagree with—in which case, he should have been fired. I feel better. He said something I disagree with. He should be fired. What right does he have to say something that makes me feel uncomfortable? That crosses the line. I have a right not to feel uncomfortable. Isn’t that the most basic of all rights? Isn’t that written in the Constitution?” (The Underground, Jon Rappoport)

continued...
https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2016 ... mes-tracy/
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

1 Trillion Dollar Lawsuit Filed Against MSM For Staging ‘Sandy Hook’
http://fktv.is/1-trillion-dollar-lawsui ... hook-27603

THINKOUTSIDEOFTHETV

FKTV.IS - Alexandra Bruce - March 19, 2016

This story came out about a year ago and I'm not sure how I missed it, as I was certainly looking for new developments in the Sandy Hook story.

In early December 2014, filmmaker and author William Brandon Shanley launched several lawsuits against Big Media totaling over $1 Trillion regarding their "coverage" of the Sandy Hook "Massacre".

In his statement, Shanley says:

“After exhaustive research, the good news is that overwhelming evidence reveals that no children or teachers died at Sandy Hook two years ago. For relief, I have filed lawsuits against the media in US District Court in New Haven for Fraud and Terrorism.

Part of his abundant evidence includes "Exhibit D": The Connecticut State Police dash cams record no evacuation of children from the school at critical moments, which he calls "Smoking Gun evidence no children died at Sandy Hook.”

Shanley’s Complaint continues:

"Defendants entered in a multi-year conspiracy, meeting in groups separately and together, to commit fraud and terrorism, i.e., to brainwash the public into thinking a lone gunman drill, known as the “Sandy Hook Massacre” was real, when in fact it was a staged FEMA National Level Exercise Event that redirected government resources to terrorize the public. These crimes were undertaken with the intent of subverting the US Constitution and to affect national, state and local laws.

"This fraud involved lying to the public, faking news, publishing one-sided news reports, censoring reality, suppressing facts, and deliberately skewing the news to shift public perceptions.

"The true costs of this breach of integrity and trust to society are unfathomable. Instead of fulfilling their Constitutional Role as the People’s Surrogates and being honest brokers of information, the Plaintiff will show how the men and women who dominate the TV news industry in the United States broke laws, besmirched the First Amendment, their Constitutional role as government watchdogs, and forfeited the right to report the news, and thereby profit from news production and distribution.

"The sine qua non of journalism is the search for truth. Our Fourth Estate chose a different path. Punitive damages of one year’s annual revenue from each Defendant are being sought to establish a News Trust, that will free journalism and restore trust and integrity to our communications sources. A democracy cannot survive this tyranny over human consciousness.

In a separate Complaint, The New York Times, the Associated Press, the Hartford Courant, and the Newtown Bee are being sued for 10 billion USD in punitive damages. Both cases were filed pro se, without an attorney. Here are the details of the two cases filed, for those able to obtain login credentials:

Case Name: Shanley v. Smith et al. Case Number: 3:14-cv-01881-JAM Filer: William Brandon Shanley

Case Name: Shanley v. O’Prey et al. Case Number: 3:14-cv-01929-JAM Filer: William Brandon Shanley

On December 17, 2014 the US District Court of Connecticut dismissed the latter case, according to this site, which is dedicated to defending the truth of the official Sandy Hook story and to destroying the reputations of anyone who dares question it.

On December 30, 2014, scrawny, 64-year-old Shanley got himself assaulted by two police officers and somehow ended up drugged with Haldol and hospitalized, then jailed for 43 days. Let that be a lesson to anyone who wants to get "cute" about Sandy Hook.

Intelligent and sometimes humorous speculation about the whole affair can be found on this Reddit subdomain.
~ John Lennon
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=67078
Keep on eye on the above thread for the outcome on the court case:
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/Document ... No=8533854
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

The Sandy Hook shootings has led to this:
While gun violence in the U.S. has significantly declined since the 1990s, mass public shootings are on the rise, and schools are now viewed as vulnerable targets. One of the deadliest in history claimed 28 lives, including 20 children, after Adam Lanza opened fire at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., in 2012.
Last October, a gunman fatally shot nine people at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, Ore.
These incidents, and every school shooting in between, have sent mourning parents and distraught education officials on a search for effective preventative measures.
One that has long been bandied about, and now being tested in schools countrywide, is allowing teachers to bring guns to school.

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2016/ ... oting.html
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

I'm seeking an explanation as to why an article was posted about no media coverage on the anniversary date, when it was swiftly disproven.

If these articles are going to be so factually inaccurate and misinforming, how could I not question the credibility of other articles?
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”