Sandy Hook

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: Sandy Hook

Post by Fancy »

Helps to be informed.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

The purpose of this "hoax" would be?
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

BelieveNothing wrote:You clearly have no kids - with all your time managing castanet forum members post and threads, where would be the time to parent.

Good example of something else you are wrong on. Family and friends always come first and I feel for those that have lost their children in such a horrific way. Those parents will never again receive a card, a phone call or a hug and every special occasion will be a reminder of how much they have lost never mind trying to get through each day.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Fancy wrote:No actors if you ever listened to them on the talk shows never mind they are a part of the community as their friends and neighbours have attested to. But go ahead - swallow up all the conspiracy theories that are out there and keep in mind how hurtful some can be. Those parents will not have their kids celebrating any kind of occasion nor will the teachers that were gunned down.

No actors?...

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

What_the wrote:The purpose of this "hoax" would be?

It's all about gun control. Interesting to learn that many of the 'parents' of the alleged victims of Sandy Hook now travel around the country giving speeches in support. Many of these 'parents' have proven to be actors.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Fancy wrote:
peaceseeker wrote:No actors?...

https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-sandy ... erg.t1231/

Wrong again, Fancy. The images say it all. You need to watch the videos posted above.
~ John Lennon
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

peaceseeker wrote:It's all about gun control. Interesting to learn that many of the 'parents' of the alleged victims of Sandy Hook now travel around the country giving speeches in support.

Well most people tend to become advocates for significant issues that effect them or their loved ones. Parent's become advocates after their children die from cancer, parent's become advocates after their kid's leg gets cut off from playing with a lawnmower, and parent's would probably become advocates for gun safety after their kid got murdered by a school shooter.

It isn't exactly some crazy, obscure idea that the parent's would now be in support of gun control, especially publicly since it was a very horrific event.

Many of these 'parents' have proven to be actors.

Actors can have children?? And actors can have children were horrible things, like being in a school shooting, happen to them.
hail Satan y'all
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

peaceseeker wrote:

It's all about gun control. Interesting to learn that many of the 'parents' of the alleged victims of Sandy Hook now travel around the country giving speeches in support. Many of these 'parents' have proven to be actors.

Thanks for the reply. So the whole thing was staged by the federal gov't to bring about gun control? No children were killed?
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

peaceseeker wrote:Wrong again, Fancy. The images say it all.

Not really - it's a common misconception that an image can tell the whole story and certainly the people involved have been mistaken for someone else. Happens.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

peaceseeker wrote:It's all about gun control. Interesting to learn that many of the 'parents' of the alleged victims of Sandy Hook now travel around the country giving speeches in support. Many of these 'parents' have proven to be actors.

What_the wrote:Thanks for the reply. So the whole thing was staged by the federal gov't to bring about gun control? No children were killed?

I don't believe anyone was injured or killed. It appears to be nothing other than a drill. Everyone should find the time to watch this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpqUkvqSjAo ...

Independent Media Solidarity is a loose knit group of independent journalists that have come together to tackle the issue of Sandy Hook. We are normal people with normal lives, who have families, children, and jobs. Although many of us haven't physically met each other, we are united. All we seek are answers to the many inconsistencies. But most importantly, we just want the truth made available to all who might seek it.

Over the past 2 years, efforts to explain and expose the Sandy Hook event may seem to have slowed down. We never slowed down.

Last edited by peaceseeker on Sep 14th, 2017, 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ John Lennon
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

There will always be people out there that believe whatever is the conspiracy of the day without even doing any sort of legwork. The poor families of the Sandy Hook deceased deserve a little peace.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Pozner has moved half a dozen times since Noah’s death, always staying near Veronique and their daughters, and is moving again soon after our interview. Partly, this is because each move is a new start, “and I need that sometimes”, he says. But it is also because he has to keep ahead of the people who, for the past five years, have been sending him death threats, purely because his son was killed in Sandy Hook.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... tim-father
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Sometimes I just wish all these conspiracy nuts would just go for a long walk and fall off the Earth!

After all it is flat...right?
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

peaceseeker wrote:

peaceseeker wrote:It's all about gun control. Interesting to learn that many of the 'parents' of the alleged victims of Sandy Hook now travel around the country giving speeches in support. Many of these 'parents' have proven to be actors.

What_the wrote:Thanks for the reply. So the whole thing was staged by the federal gov't to bring about gun control? No children were killed?

I don't believe anyone was injured or killed. It appears to be nothing other than a drill. Everyone should find the time to watch this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD0z275nQnM ...

Independent Media Solidarity is a loose knit group of independent journalists that have come together to tackle the issue of Sandy Hook. We are normal people with normal lives, who have families, children, and jobs. Although many of us haven't physically met each other, we are united. All we seek are answers to the many inconsistencies. But most importantly, we just want the truth made available to all who might seek it.

Over the past 2 years, efforts to explain and expose the Sandy Hook event may seem to have slowed down. We never slowed down.

Ugh, I don't have 166 minutes to spare. Not for a you tube video for sure. Got something in the 10-fifteen minute range?

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”