Sandy Hook

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
goatboy
Guru

Re: Sandy Hook

Post by goatboy »

All peaceseeker does is post nonsense Youtube videos that offer zero credible evidence that this, or any other tragedy, is a hoax. You will never convince him that he is wrong so don't bother engaging him in discussion as it just fuels his sad disservice to all those that died. May he never become someone who is affected by a tragedy such as Sandy Hook and then have people like himself make the pain even worse.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

goatboy wrote:All peaceseeker does is post nonsense Youtube videos that offer zero credible evidence that this, or any other tragedy, is a hoax. You will never convince him that he is wrong so don't bother engaging him in discussion as it just fuels his sad disservice to all those that died. May he never become someone who is affected by a tragedy such as Sandy Hook and then have people like himself make the pain even worse.

You need to prove him wrong first. sjw's like yourself have no credibility after your defeat by the followers of Trump! LOL [icon_lol2.gif]
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

goatboy wrote:All peaceseeker does is post nonsense Youtube videos that offer zero credible evidence that this, or any other tragedy, is a hoax. You will never convince him that he is wrong so don't bother engaging him in discussion as it just fuels his sad disservice to all those that died. May he never become someone who is affected by a tragedy such as Sandy Hook and then have people like himself make the pain even worse.
True - why true evidence is totally ignored is a mystery. Why some continue to bully and try to make the families more miserable will also always be a mystery to me.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

I don't see Robby Parker very miserable the day after his daughter was shot and killed?

Had to get himself all worked up about her death....or into character....

Robbie Parker's phone call....

Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Fancy wrote:True - why true evidence is totally ignored is a mystery. Why some continue to bully and try to make the families more miserable will also always be a mystery to me.

^^^
Would you two please give it a rest. Your gullibility has no bounds when it comes to these staged events. More than enough information has been posted on this thread proving the Sandy Hook event to be nothing other than a hoax.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

More bullying - the poor families should not have to go through endless pain.

So two years after Victoria died, Soto’s family has taken an extraordinary step to protect her from online defamation, both on Twitter and other social media sites: They’ve filed a trademark for her name.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... wont-help/
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Fancy wrote:More bullying - the poor families should not have to go through endless pain.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... wont-help/

When your side comes clean....

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

“I am sorry. I am so, so sorry. I am sorry that our tragedy here in Sandy hook wasn't enough to save your loved ones,” Marquez-Greene, who lost her 6-year-old daughter, Ana Grace, in the Newton, Connecticut, attack wrote in a Facebook post, published on Sunday. “I tried and I won't stop trying

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-new ... ds-w210081
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

You haven't said anything about Robbie Parker's performance....

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Thousands of photographs were made public, many blacked out and none from the horrific crime scenes inside the two classrooms or the hallways of the now-demolished school. There are a number of photographs from inside the Lanzas' Yogananda Street home. Adam Lanza killed his mother, Nancy Lanza, in her bed before proceeding to the elementary school on Dec. 14, 2012.

The release closes the state police investigation. In a letter accompanying the release, State Police Commissioner Reuben Bradford called the investigation "unparalleled in the 110-year history of the state police." He noted that tens of thousands of hours were spent tracking leads across the country "trying to provide answers for the questions that remained in the wake of the terror of that morning."

Among the new documents released were 911 calls that state police received on cellphones, including two from inside the school as the shooting was taking place.

One call came from a teacher shot in the foot and another from a woman who was in a meeting with Principal Dawn Hochsprung and school psychologist Mary Sherlach, among others, when the shooting began.

The woman, who is not identified in the documents, tells the dispatcher someone has been shot twice.

http://articles.courant.com/2013-12-28/ ... nda-street
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

peaceseeker wrote:^^^
Would you two please give it a rest. Your gullibility has no bounds when it comes to these staged events. More than enough information has been posted on this thread proving the Sandy Hook event to be nothing other than a hoax.

You've posted nothing but silly YouTube videos that draw completely unsubstantiated conclusions that you then offer up as proof. When they get debunked you dismiss that and hang on to the clearly unfounded "facts" you throw out there. You have no original thought except to parrot and post others. You have no credibility and if anyone is guilty of being gullible it's obviously you.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

averagejoe wrote:You haven't said anything about Robbie Parker's performance....

Oooh, the smoking gun. Must be a hoax, the guy was smiling. Heaven forbid we think it may have been nervous laughter, no let's go with the logical explanation, it's all a hoax.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

averagejoe wrote:You haven't said anything about Robbie Parker's performance....

goatboy wrote:Oooh, the smoking gun. Must be a hoax, the guy was smiling. Heaven forbid we think it may have been nervous laughter, no let's go with the logical explanation, it's all a hoax.

Move along gaotboy, you add nothing... :1422:

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

goatboy wrote:Oooh, the smoking gun. Must be a hoax, the guy was smiling. Heaven forbid we think it may have been nervous laughter, no let's go with the logical explanation, it's all a hoax.

Makes one wonder if some have never attended a funeral where someone has smiled or if they have never heard the terms "nervous laughter" or "tears of joy".
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

peaceseeker wrote:^^^

goatboy wrote:You've posted nothing but silly YouTube videos that draw completely unsubstantiated conclusions that you then offer up as proof. When they get debunked you dismiss that and hang on to the clearly unfounded "facts" you throw out there. You have no original thought except to parrot and post others. You have no credibility and if anyone is guilty of being gullible it's obviously you.

Silly youtube videos that get debunked? How can you say they've been debunked if you never address any of the information presented! You’re so caught up in fear of the unknown you simply dismiss anything I post without review.

My eyes are wide open to these staged events. Why did the DHS post a flashing sign that reads 'EVERYONE MUST CHECK IN' during the Sandy Hook event? Is this protocol for random acts of violence? In this case, parents trying to find out the welfare of their children need to ‘CHECK IN’ before doing so? Good luck with that.

In this brief video excerpt from Wolfgang Halbig’s most recent FOI hearing on June 3, 2015 in Danbury, Newtown First Selectman Patricia Llodra states that the “Everyone Must Check In” sign prominently displayed outside the Sandy Hook Elementary School grounds on December 14, 2012 and thereafter was placed there by the Department of Homeland Security.

“There’s a flashing sign that says, ‘Everyone must check in,’ but the town didn’t put it there. Who do you think put it there?” Halbig’s attorney L. Kay Wilson asked. “I believe Homeland Security put it there,” Llodra responded.

“Everyone must check in” is a command to all personnel involved in a specific coordinated exercise. This is an amazing admission from Newtown’s top official, particularly since it suggests what many Sandy Hook researchers have suspected for over two years–that the “Sandy Hook massacre” was a DHS/FEMA-orchestrated drill sold to the American public as a genuine event.

Presented to the world as 'live' footage of police rushing Sandy Hook Elementary, CNN aired footage of a drill performed (sometime) a mile and a half up the road...not the first time CNN's aired fraudulent footage - see here and here. Thanks, Mr. Anderson 'Keeping Them Honest' Cooper!...

Clearly staged, like the recent event in Orlando, no documentation of any ambulances or paramedics attending the scene...

More on the fraud Gene Rosen...

Rehearsing his lines?...

Stick to the script!...

Posted many times before, a long video containing information everyone should take the time to study...

Last edited by peaceseeker on Jun 22nd, 2017, 11:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”