Sandy Hook

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: Sandy Hook

Post by Fancy »

And the bullying continues.

peaceseeker wrote:My eyes are wide open to these staged events.
I wouldn't call funerals staged events but they are a tragic part of life. The Sandy Hook families will never get the peace they deserve.

NEWTOWN, Conn. – When the public gets its first glimpse Friday of the school built to replace the one where 20 first-graders and six educators were massacred, they’ll see a building designed to be attractive, environmentally friendly, conducive to learning, and above all, safe.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2856870/sandy ... -massacre/
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

There was significant community input as town leaders worked to honor the lives of the students and adults killed and build a safe and environmentally friendly educational facility to serve future generations of students.

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/loca ... 42272.html
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

^^^
No bullying, Fancy...just posting information related to the event that should prompt concern. Information that you, like goatboy, never address. Be sure to keep cluttering the thread with your nonsense.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

peaceseeker wrote:No bullying, Fancy...just posting information related to the event that should prompt concern. Information that you, like goatboy, never address. Be sure to keep cluttering the thread with your nonsense.
How's posting news releases about the topic cluttering or even nonsense (since it is from news sources). On the contrary, posting misinformation about those affected (i.e. Gene Rosen who is incidently being harrassed) is cluttering as there is little factual information at all but innuendos and downright misleading opinions.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

"We don't need our teachers and principals going to work in fear," added Erica Smegielski, daughter of Sandy Hook principal Dawn Hochsprung, who was killed in the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in 2012. "I should not be here tonight. I don't want to be here tonight. I should be home, like so many Americans, with my mother as we nominate the first woman for president of the United States," Erica said. "But my mom was murdered."

http://www.teenvogue.com/story/sandy-ho ... -2016-guns
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Gene Rosen, Sandy Hook Hero, Harassed By Conspiracy Theorists

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/1 ... 81912.html
I really feel for the victims as there are more than just those that were murdered. Some are going after the bullies and I wish them luck and best wishes in getting any semblance of a normal life back.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

“There’s a lot of things that were well thought about in the school through a whole process that we incorporated into the school. It’s a comfortable place for an education. This is a school first,” said Mitchell.

Mitchell adds the main goals were; it shouldn’t look like a high security area and it shouldn’t look like the old school.

Gene Rosen’s home is at the entrance to the school. He sheltered several of the kids that ran from the shooting that day and has kept in touch with them.

“The three that I’ve been in touch with have just done very, very, well, extremely well,” said Rosen.

Related Content: Photos: New Sandy Hook Elementary School

But it’s known that not all of the kids have done extremely well, even with the extensive counseling that’s still going on.

“I want to hear them again. I want to hear them laugh and shout and cry and play. I want to hear them again, that’s how I feel about this school,” said Rosen.

Gene will be able to hear the kids from his house and backyard again starting on August 29th, the first day of school. Only about 30 of the kids that were at the old school on the day of the shooting, that terrible day, will be coming back to the new school. They were in kindergarten that day. All of the rest have now moved on to intermediate school.

http://wtnh.com/2016/07/29/subtle-high- ... ok-school/
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

For a man whose son went to Sandy Hook and who’s grandson is 8 years old, it’s all too much. Though Rosen said he is a staunch believer in free speech, he can’t believe how bold the Truthers have become with their outlandish claims.

“There must be some way to morally shame these people.”
Unfortunately the bullying will continue - it's what bullies do.
http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/01/16/san ... -movement/
looking4one
Übergod

Post by looking4one »

The "truthers" point of view is as believable as the presenter on these forums. The "presenter" has a very poor track record of presenting anything that remotely is close to believable. Therefore; the presenter and all of the information that has been scripted for her, is as believable as Donald Duck on the 6 o'clock news.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Albert Einstein
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

Child's death no 'hoax'

A parent of one of the children killed in the 2012 Connecticut school shootings says she won't view the Megyn Kelly interview of conspiracy theorist Alex Jones that aired on NBC's "Sunday Night With Megyn Kelly."

Nicole Hockley's six-year-old son, Dylan, was among the 20 children and six educators killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown. She said Monday she won't watch the interview for "obvious" reasons; Jones has called the school shooting a hoax.

In the days preceding her segment on Jones, Kelly had received widespread criticism for giving a platform to a man whose false allegations only added to the pain of the Newtown tragedy and even encouraged people to harass relatives of the victims. In the interview, Jones never gave a direct answer when Kelly pressed him to admit he was wrong and continued to raise questions about the shootings.

One Newtown parent did appear on Kelly's program: Neil Heslin, whose six-year-old son, Jesse Lewis, was killed. When Kelly asked him if he had anything to say to Jones for Father's Day, when the interview aired, he responded, "I think he's blessed to have his children to spend the day with, to speak to. I don't have that."

Lawyers representing 12 people who lost loved ones at Sandy Hook urged NBC News officials not to air the interview.
https://www.castanet.net/news/World/199813/Child-s-death-no-hoax

Mainstream media and their "GUILTING" tactic.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

No real parent would ever allow their child be buried without seeing them in person for one last time...good luck with that.

Don't forget to sign-in!!...

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

I hear you Loud & Clear!

It is shocking to realize Just How Stupid they think humanity is.
Steppenwolf4
Fledgling

Post by Steppenwolf4 »

This is the warning message you get if you click on that "click-bait" link.

Warning: include(/mnt/den2-pri1-mnt/code/code/pb-htdocs/public/galleryd/desktop.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /code/pb-htdocs/public/galleryd/index.php on line 122

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/mnt/den2-pri1-mnt/code/code/pb-htdocs/public/galleryd/desktop.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:..:../..:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/share/php/Smarty') in /code/pb-htdocs/public/galleryd/index.php on line 122

Thank goodness I have up-to-date virus protection.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Relatives identified their loved ones not in person but by photos taken of the victims’ faces, Carver said.

“We did not bring the bodies and families into contact, we took pictures of them, of their facial features,” he said. “It’s easier on the families when you do that. There is a time and place for up close and personal in the grieving process but to accomplish this we felt it would be best to do it this way.”

https://patch.com/connecticut/newtown/p ... l-shooting
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

peaceseeker wrote:No real parent would ever allow their child be buried without seeing them in person for one last time...good luck with that.

No real parent? That doesn't even make sense.
ot only was your son or daughter taken, but now – because of the trauma of these deaths, you have to make a decision you NEVER, EVER could even imagine. You could never imagine your child would be taken in this manner. You could never imagine that you’d have this insatiable desire to see your child. And you never thought you’d have to confront this unimaginable reality: your child may be too distorted to be viewed.

This shouldn’t be happening. This should never happen. But, over the past weekend this decision was made 27 times.

https://www.calebwilde.com/tag/sandy-hook-elementary/
I feel for those that had open coffins with the trauma done to the poor little bodies. I also understand anyone that had closed caskets because those images can't be erased.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”