Sandy Hook

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: Sandy Hook

Post by Fancy »

There was something on Sandy Hook the other night.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/sandy-hook- ... nnecticut/
NEWTOWN, Connecticut - The community of Newtown quietly marked the second anniversary of the shooting rampage that left 20 children and six educators dead at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

No public memorial events were held on a day town officials said instead would be for private reflection and remembrance.

Churches remembered the victims in Sunday services. At St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church, special bells were rung and the victims' names were read.

"They encourage people, they leave the ropes on and they encourage people to ring them anytime they would like," said St. Rose Monsignor Robert Weiss told CBS affiliate WFSB in Hartford. "Things like this really bring out the best, it shows the best in the world, it shows the goodness that is out in the world so we don't lose perspective."

First Selectman Pat Llodra and school Superintendent Joseph Erardi said in a public letter the community's recovery has been a "challenging journey, filled with days of joyful hope and occasional dips of despair."

Adam Lanza, a troubled 20-year-old gunman shot his way into the school on the morning of Dec. 14, 2012. He shot and killed his mother before driving to the school and committed suicide as police arrived.

The town has begun reviewing ideas for a permanent memorial and the first construction work has begun on a new school, which will replace the building where the shooting took place, torn down last year. Newtown also acquired and will decide what to do with the home where Lanza lived.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

AwakeFromDreamland
Fledgling

Post by AwakeFromDreamland »

Endocannabinoid system "We are all born with a form of marijuana already in our bodies." "Cannabis kills cancer cells,people are not aware of that,they think cancer/cannabis - anti nausea.It's waay beyond that." Dr.Robert Melamede phD
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

AwakeFromDreamland wrote:Interesting that even the FBI doesn't believe that any murder's were commited in Newtown in 2012...
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/8tabledatadecpdf/table-8-state-cuts/table_8_offenses_known_to_law_enforcement_by_connecticut_by_city_2012.xls#disablemobile Zero murders in Newtown in 2012...

Here, why not read the whole UCR document for the FBI http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CB8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dpsdata.ct.gov%2Fdps%2Fucr%2Fdata%2F2012%2FCrime%2520In%2520Connecticut%2520COMPLETE%25202012.pdf&ei=Q02ZVIG1M5XUoASA74H4Bg&usg=AFQjCNGxrHKFxEkD7-THBXjK_9iSL1U46w&bvm=bv.82001339,d.cGU&cad=rja instead of nit picking the paragraphs you want.

The tragedy is recorded 17 times in the report.

Here are a couple of examples from the report which record the event and explain the way that they were recorded in the report.
Attachments
newtown2.JPG
newtown1.JPG
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
AwakeFromDreamland
Fledgling

Post by AwakeFromDreamland »

^Thanks for the link.
Endocannabinoid system "We are all born with a form of marijuana already in our bodies." "Cannabis kills cancer cells,people are not aware of that,they think cancer/cannabis - anti nausea.It's waay beyond that." Dr.Robert Melamede phD
Charles Whitman II
Board Meister

Post by Charles Whitman II »

I've got some swamp land on Florida going for cheap. Preference goes to those who buy into this false flag. You'll love buying what I'm selling too.
"If you're going to be crazy, find a way to get paid for it, or they're gonna lock you up." - HST
opinion2015
Fledgling

?

Post by opinion2015 »

Sandy Hook a conspiracy? Really?

I just joined the Castanet community and swore I would stay away from the Conspiracy Theory forum, but when I finally checked it out, I was dismayed and bewildered that there are people who promote this crap! Did you see any of the footage of the funerals? The interviews with the grieving parents? The father of the boy who killed these innocent children- apologizing to the parents of these kids? Do you have any idea the massive amount of planning that would have to go into the planning of this fake massacre!

Are the parents, police officers, preachers who conducted the funerals, friends, neighbors, and teachers who spoke or were shown on TV actors? Are they FBI agents? CIA operatives? Good lord people- give your heads a shake!!

Did you ever consider that your messages might get back to the parents of these children? Do you not have a heart?

I admit I have a bias against CTer's, ever since my future father-in-law killed my enthusiasm for the first lunar landing on the Moon, when he tried to convince me "it was all filmed in a big warehouse. It never happened".

No- I do not want to read any of your theories in support of there never being a landing on the moon! Don't bother- I am outta here...bye!
Freedom is hammered out on the anvil of discussion, dissent, and debate.
Hubert H. Humphrey
Bejvas
Lord of the Board

Post by Bejvas »

"Just because you're angry, it doesn't mean you have the right to be cruel."
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

The most important fact to remember is the loss of lives.
Bejvas
Lord of the Board

Post by Bejvas »

"Just because you're angry, it doesn't mean you have the right to be cruel."
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Re: ?

Post by kompili »

opinion2015 wrote:Sandy Hook a conspiracy? Really?

I just joined the Castanet community and swore I would stay away from the Conspiracy Theory forum, but when I finally checked it out, I was dismayed and bewildered that there are people who promote this crap! Did you see any of the footage of the funerals? The interviews with the grieving parents? The father of the boy who killed these innocent children- apologizing to the parents of these kids? Do you have any idea the massive amount of planning that would have to go into the planning of this fake massacre!

Are the parents, police officers, preachers who conducted the funerals, friends, neighbors, and teachers who spoke or were shown on TV actors? Are they FBI agents? CIA operatives? Good lord people- give your heads a shake!!

Did you ever consider that your messages might get back to the parents of these children? Do you not have a heart?

I admit I have a bias against CTer's, ever since my future father-in-law killed my enthusiasm for the first lunar landing on the Moon, when he tried to convince me "it was all filmed in a big warehouse. It never happened".

No- I do not want to read any of your theories in support of there never being a landing on the moon! Don't bother- I am outta here...bye!

See you, don't let the door hit you in the butt.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

The families of two of the 20 students killed in a 2012 massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School, are suing the town of Newtown, Conn., and the local school board over alleged lax security, media reported on Monday.

The suit, served by the families of slain Noah Pozner and Jesse Lewis, said the town was negligent for not installing classroom doors that could be locked from the inside or bulletproof glass on the school's front windows, the Hartford Courant newspaper reported.

Adam Lanza, 20, shot dead

http://www.lfpress.com/2015/01/13/sandy ... own-report
opinion2015
Fledgling

Post by opinion2015 »

Freedom is hammered out on the anvil of discussion, dissent, and debate.
Hubert H. Humphrey
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Good advice. There are a lot of sick individuals out there that revel in the agony of others.
The last paragraph said it all.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”