Sandy Hook

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
NotNorthAnymore
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Sandy Hook

Post by NotNorthAnymore »

IMO

Alex Jones and his crew of cruel misfits should burn in he**.

Putting grieving families thru the Bul** that they do is not acceptable.
I am surprised that a Sandy Hook family member has not visited him with a "US 2nd amendment statement"
"THEY" are watching you! -- "THEY" know who you are! -- "THEY" know where you are!
Always use heavy duty BBQ tinfoil under your Black Hat - That way "THEY" can't read your 'mind'.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

NotNorthAnymore wrote:IMO

Alex Jones and his crew of cruel misfits should burn in he**.

Putting grieving families thru the Bul** that they do is not acceptable.
I am surprised that a Sandy Hook family member has not visited him with a "US 2nd amendment statement"

Don't like Alex Jones either - regardless Sandy Hook was a MASSIVE Hoax - no if's and's or but's about it!
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

BelieveNothing wrote:Don't like Alex Jones either - regardless Sandy Hook was a MASSIVE Hoax - no if's and's or but's about it!

All the children that were buried prove you wrong. The parents that have stepped up and spoke up prove you wrong. What's really sad - these people that knew the families along with the families as well will never get a moment of peace. Alex Jones should never get air time because he gets people like you to swallow his bull.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

Fancy wrote:
BelieveNothing wrote:Don't like Alex Jones either - regardless Sandy Hook was a MASSIVE Hoax - no if's and's or but's about it!

All the children that were buried prove you wrong. The parents that have stepped up and spoke up prove you wrong. What's really sad - these people that knew the families along with the families as well will never get a moment of peace. Alex Jones should never get air time because he gets people like you to swallow his bull.

Truth be told it was all of the mainstream media coverage of the Sandy Hook School shooting that clued me in 100% that the story was all BS
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

BelieveNothing wrote:Truth be told it was all of the mainstream media coverage of the Sandy Hook School shooting that clued me in 100% that the story was all BS

Sad that you completely ignore the facts and the grieving parents, teachers, first responders etc. I'll never understand why there are a select few that just love to kick people when they are down. I used the word "bully" before and this is why.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Earlier this month, a Florida woman who believes Sandy Hook was a hoax was sent to prison for threatening a man whose six-year-old son died in the shooting.

"I think there's a lot more of these followers than people realize, which is why I personally think it's so risky and dangerous to air this interview with Alex Jones," Snyder said. "Because it does engage far more followers than you might think."

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as- ... -1.4160203
How one person with deranged thinking can rope in cult followers is beyond me except maybe doing it for the money.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Alex Jones and Infowars proving to be nothing other than a Zionist shill...

Here's Everything You Need to Know About the Alex Jones "Condolences" to Sandy Hook Parents
http://truthandarttv.com/heres-everythi ... ok-parents
June 19, 2017
Truth and Art TV article
Contributed by Bernie Suarez

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Wouldn't give him the time of day and certainly not worth air time. Sponsors pulling their ads sent a clear message that they are on the side of the victims.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

People shouldn't be playing devil's advocate as it does such an injustice to those left behind and those that didn't survive:
Police Officer Describes The Grisly Scene At Sandy Hook Elementary After The Mass Murder

A Newtown police officer who responded to the Sandy Hook elementary school shooting described in documents released Friday the grisly scene he found in the school on Dec. 14, 2012.

Adam Lanza killed 20 children, six adults, and his own mother before shooting himself in the school.

The content below is graphic.

http://www.businessinsider.com/police-o ... ok-2013-12
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Fancy wrote:Wouldn't give him the time of day and certainly not worth air time. Sponsors pulling their ads sent a clear message that they are on the side of the victims.

lol...it's a good thing you don't review what I post because you would have learned that Jones did an about-face and offered his condolences to the parents. He's nothing but a shill for the Zionists and he's on your side!! :200:
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Jones should be derided and dismissed as a bombastic sideshow scammer who makes a living selling fake news to the gullible.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/201 ... ald-trump/
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

Fancy wrote:
BelieveNothing wrote:Truth be told it was all of the mainstream media coverage of the Sandy Hook School shooting that clued me in 100% that the story was all BS

Sad that you completely ignore the facts and the grieving parents, teachers, first responders etc. I'll never understand why there are a select few that just love to kick people when they are down. I used the word "bully" before and this is why.

Just calling it as I see it....calling out the actors posing as parents.

You use the same guilt tactic as MSM - nothing new
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

No actors if you ever listened to them on the talk shows never mind they are a part of the community as their friends and neighbours have attested to. But go ahead - swallow up all the conspiracy theories that are out there and keep in mind how hurtful some can be. Those parents will not have their kids celebrating any kind of occasion nor will the teachers that were gunned down.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

You clearly have no kids - with all your time managing castanet forum members post and threads, where would be the time to parent.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

Fancy wrote:No actors if you ever listened to them on the talk shows never mind they are a part of the community as their friends and neighbours have attested to. But go ahead - swallow up all the conspiracy theories that are out there and keep in mind how hurtful some can be. Those parents will not have their kids celebrating any kind of occasion nor will the teachers that were gunned down.

You are very confident that you know the truth. Enjoy it.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”