UN Vehicles

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
pplumb

UN Vehicles

Post by pplumb »

Just curious on why when I drove to Vernon why there's a fleet of United Nations vehicles sitting beside the highway? Are people in BC more accepting of the United Nations than down here in the States?
FreeRights
Guru

Re: UN Vehicles

Post by FreeRights »

pplumb wrote:Just curious on why when I drove to Vernon why there's a fleet of United Nations vehicles sitting beside the highway? Are people in BC more accepting of the United Nations than down here in the States?

Are you talking about the Vernon Military Camp just as you drove in to Vernon? Those vehicles, I believe, exist to celebrate what the regiments associated to that military camp have accomplished in overseas military operations with the UN.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
pplumb

Post by pplumb »

Yes. I don't think those vehicles would last long in the States. I really wanted to borrow one and bring it through a parade and see how many times I got shot at.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

pplumb wrote:Yes. I don't think those vehicles would last long in the States. I really wanted to borrow one and bring it through a parade and see how many times I got shot at.

yes , its not good for making up reasons to attack countries based on lies , while liking the u.n. i would imagine:)

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”