Cuba and Ukraine

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
TRIX
Fledgling

Cuba and Ukraine

Post by TRIX »

Is it just me or does it seem a little to coincidental that the two largest world powers seem to have come to an under the table agreement on Ukraine and Cuba. It looks like the USA soft touch at the time of the Ukraine realignment was a trade for Russia pulling back and allowing the USA to expand their interests in Cuba. This trade gives Russia complete control of the Black sea which is the only southern port for Russia to export it's oil and the USA gets Russia out of the Caribbian and allows the USA to control the last uncontrolled drug route into the USA from South America. I may be off base but it looks and quacks like a duck.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Cuba and Ukraine

Post by kompili »

Brazil owns the biggest port in Cuba, just build not long ago. Yes there is something definitely up.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

No.

Putin grabbed Crimea, and there's nothing USA can do about it.

Russia's billionaires probably agreed to allow American billionaires to
move into Ukraine, steal the resources and farmland, and keep Ukrainians
in debt and poverty for the next thousand years, in exchange - the Russian billionaires
can steal from Russia for the next thousand years.

Win - win.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

I think it was the other way around. Russia recently tried to re-enter Cuban sphere, and US preemptively warmed their relations with Cuba to keep them out. If Cuba moved into Russian sphere of influence it would be a great counter-punch to what US did to Russia with Ukraine.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
TRIX
Fledgling

Post by TRIX »

Putin wouldn't care what the USA had to offer if he wanted to pedal influence he would no matter what the cost. He chooses to not interfere with the warming Cuba-American relations and that is not an oversight on his part. He has allowed it for a reason. I believe that reason is no real opposition in Ukraine by the Americans.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

TRIX wrote:....no real opposition in Ukraine by the Americans.

I don't think so. They got rid of pro Russian Yanukovich, and the Americans
will never stop instigating chaos in Ukraine.

^ This guy won't stop.

"Low-level war"? We don't think what the Kiev regime is doing in Eastern Ukraine to their own citizens can be considered "low-level."

WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”