"I Don’t Vaccinate My Child"

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Re: "I Don’t Vaccinate My Child"

Post by dogspoiler »

As far as I know the purpose of a vaccination is to prepare the immune system to combat a suspected virus. If someone has a history of Immune system problems, the risk may outweigh the benefits.
Black Dogs Matter
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

kgcayenne wrote:If vaccines are so safe and supposedly non-reactive, why is it that people who have certain autoimmune conditions are not permitted to have vaccinations due to the chance of a flare?

correct and this is exactly why people with autoimmune conditions should not get shots instead of getting shots imo.. the whole thing is *bleep* backwards
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
kgcayenne
Buddha of the Board

Post by kgcayenne »

dogspoiler wrote:As far as I know the purpose of a vaccination is to prepare the immune system to combat a suspected virus. If someone has a history of Immune system problems, the risk may outweigh the benefits.

That's my understanding as well. If there is a family history of autoimmune conditions, it is also my understanding that tampering with the immune system may trigger a previously quiet/undiagnosed condition. I feel as though to penalize people for seeking to avoid problems is not right. Labelling everyone with such concerns as an anti-vaxxer is terribly inaccurate.
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

People with compromised immune systems are at higher risk than the rest of us when any disease is making the rounds, or making a comeback.

Those who should not be immunized (including those you've described) benefit even more than the rest of the population when we protect each other by getting our vaccinations, so one would think they'd be the least likely to add their voices to the anti-vax movement.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
the avenger

Post by the avenger »

Nomaster wrote:Alex Jones.

Bwahahahahaa

the truth wrote:and whats so funny about this link, nomaster http://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation ... report.pdf

your link has nothing to do with alex jones
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Nice biz...

Big Pharma’s Nefarious Control of Health Care. The Vaccine Injury Compensation Program
http://www.globalresearch.ca/big-pharma ... am/5511553
By Dr. Gary G. Kohls
Global Research, March 02, 2016
Duluthreader.com

Everybody should be aware by now of the large amount of control that for-profit multinational corporations have over both state and federal legislative bodies and most of our congressional and presidential politicians (except for Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein). But they also have a lot of control over the major media, the “defense” spending priorities at the Pentagon, America’s educational institutions, many of our medical schools and even what constitutes post-graduate medical education for physicians.

For-profit corporate influences on for-profit medicine and for-profit “blue ribbon panels” explains much of what is regarded as the very profitable “standard of care” in medicine today. It also explains the prescribing habits and politics of many of us physicians.

Indeed, there has been a crisis of confidence among a small minority (as usual, a minority) of conscientious physicians, citizens, voters and employees of those institutions. Some of the folks that have become aware of what is happening may eventually rise up to blow a whistle on the creeping corporate domination of what is left of free, democratic America.

One only has to consider the corporate intrigue that has allowed the emergence of the anti-democratic, pro-corporate agendas of NAFTA, ALEC, Citizens’ United, the PATRIOT Act, the Homeland Security Act, the Trans-Pacific Partnership, PNAC, the National Defense Authorization Acts, the endless war agendas, etc, etc.

Most of my readers see the evidence of that assertion on a daily basis. It is everywhere. It is blatantly evident when listening to politicians, watching the news on TV, reading the newspaper, paying for our unaffordable health insurance (that has unaffordable co-pays) and inaccessible health care (with large, unaffordable deductibles) or when filling our next unaffordable prescription at the pharmacy. Everywhere you look, Big Business is extracting money from our pockets. Big Pharma and Big Insurance don’t even try to hide their nefarious agendas anymore. They, like most powerful, wealthy, sociopathic organizations, seem to have no shame.

continued...
http://www.globalresearch.ca/big-pharma ... am/5511553

An MD tells the truth about vaccines - There is nothing safe about them
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/heal ... cines.html

Is the risk worth the dubious reward

At Brasscheck, we give MDs and the medical system a hard time - because they deserve it!

But there are good MDs out there and we need to support them.

Here's Suzanne Humphries MD an expert in kidney disease telling the truth about the hazards of vaccines.

This woman is a hero.

Please share this one widely.

If we save just one family from a catastrophic vaccine injury it will be worth it.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Nomaster
Board Meister

Post by Nomaster »

And the diseases that vaccines prevent will return.

Brilliant!
Nomaster
Board Meister

Post by Nomaster »

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_expectancy

Life expectancies worldwide have increased incredibly in the last century.

1. Cleaner water systems.
2. Vaccination programs and control of infectious diseases.
3. Antibiotic development and better overall medical procedures developed.
Nomaster
Board Meister

Post by Nomaster »

Perhaps you anti-vaxxers would like to suggest another reason that post 1980 we've had 0 deaths from smallpox.

1900 to 1979- we saw nearly 300 million deaths from smallpox until it was eradicated by a worldwide WHO vaccination program.

Hmmm. It must have been some other reason.
Nomaster
Board Meister

Post by Nomaster »

If the WHO is trying to kill us all off with vaccination caused illness or diseases, they're doing a sh*** job.

https://ourworldindata.org/world-population-growth/

If profit alone was behind their dastardly conspiracy to poison us all, just the huge leap in life expectancy and the shear numbers of us seems pretty good.

Mo people, mo profit.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Vaccine.jpg
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

^^Organic, schmoganic!! Ain't no such thing any more!!

Further:

There is no sufficient evidence in medical literature to support claims that organic food is safer or healthier than conventionally grown food. While there may be some differences in the nutrient and anti-nutrient contents of organically and conventionally produced food, the variable nature of food production and handling makes it difficult to generalize results.[3][4][5][6][7] Claims that organic food tastes better are generally not supported by evidence.[4][8]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organic_food
Chill
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

flamingfingers wrote:^^Organic, schmoganic!! Ain't no such thing any more!!

That's one of the simplest comments anyone has made. I could write pages and pages about
organic vs conventionally grown. But I won't.

detectable pesticide residues were found in 7% of organic produce samples and 38% of conventional produce samples.

^ from wikipedia . Not true.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Well there ya go - pesticide residue found on organic food.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

so how many vaccines does the typical Canadian kid get before he's five years old?

Anyone know?

Ten? Twelve? (I'm just guessing)
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”