"I Don’t Vaccinate My Child"

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: "I Don’t Vaccinate My Child"

Post by Fancy »

maryjane48 wrote:you collect that 100 grand yet fancy ?

You still drinking the mercury (that's gross)?
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

id say bobby deniro is good for it . go collect :130:
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Haven't a clue what you're on but since you are so concerned, if you get the flu shot get the one without thimerosol.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... 99757b355d

lol that trump sure has his hands in many coockie jars
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Five newborns who were too young to be vaccinated died.
Expect an increase in deaths and long term effects because parents are misinformed.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

i had everyshot as a kid and im fine . i think the answer will come in the form of genetics as they working on stuff like that now .
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Autism Causes: Mercury Poisoning from Vaccines and Environment – Dan Olmsted
http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/autism- ... poisoning/
February 19, 2017

I was on the phone with a private investigator friend last Friday and he got a call on the other line. It was from the family of Dan Olmsted.

Dan Olmstead was the investigative journalist Founder/Editor of AgeofAustism.com who was found dead on January 24th of what was officially called “natural causes” by the coroner – without an autopsy.

Olmsted’s family was contacting my friend to intervene because law enforcement was preventing them from conducting an autopsy on Dan’s body, while threatening to cremate him against their wishes. They were trying to halt the cremation but according to an anonymous post I read on the Abel Danger website with conflicting details, it appears that Dan’s body may have already been cremated by the time the family reached out for help in this matter.

Ironically or not so ironically, Olmsted had just written an article about the rash of unusual deaths among healthy and young-ish Holistic Doctors in 2016, a number that has now climbed to over 60 in less than 18 months.

Olmsted’s death is all the more suspicious because he was scheduled to meet with Donald Trump that day, to present his evidence for a vaccine-autism link.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

In a critical assessment by the Columbia Journalism Review of the thimerosal controversy, Olmsted's reporting on unvaccinated populations has been characterized as "misguided" by two anonymous reporters. Both sources "believed that Olmsted has made up his mind on the question and is reporting the facts that support his conclusions".[11]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Olmsted
bold

Post by bold »

Dan Olmstead was the investigative journalist Founder/Editor of AgeofAustism.com who was found dead on January 24th of what was officially called “natural causes” by the coroner – without an autopsy.

Olmsted’s family was contacting my friend to intervene because law enforcement was preventing them from conducting an autopsy on Dan’s body, while threatening to cremate him against their wishes. They were trying to halt the cremation but according to an anonymous post I read on the Abel Danger website with conflicting details, it appears that Dan’s body may have already been cremated by the time the family reached out for help in this matter.

Ironically or not so ironically, Olmsted had just written an article about the rash of unusual deaths among healthy and young-ish Holistic Doctors in 2016, a number that has now climbed to over 60 in less than 18 months.

Olmsted’s death is all the more suspicious because he was scheduled to meet with Donald Trump that day, to present his evidence for a vaccine-autism link.

http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/autism- ... poisoning/

They depend on everyone NOT reading the fine print. Mercury is not good for the organs.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

People can read it the first time, let alone 3 more. Funny no one wants to post the actual article that Olmsted wrote.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

bold wrote:[i]Dan Olmstead was the investigative journalist Founder/Editor of AgeofAustism.com who was found dead on January 24th of what was officially called “natural causes” by the coroner – without an autopsy.

Olmsted’s family was contacting my friend to intervene because law enforcement was preventing them from conducting an autopsy on Dan’s body, while threatening to cremate him against their wishes.

What's really interesting, I'll wager no one knows where this article originated from - can't even get the guy's name right.

bold wrote:Mercury is not good for the organs.

The question you need to ask then is, where is the mercury coming from?
Another question, why isn't anyone posting the actual cause of death (or is it because it doesn't suit the conspiracy sites)? Apparently it was an overdose of prescription medication.
bold

Post by bold »

I'm on the fence. But the fact is mercury does not belong in any life form.

I have not stated this article is 100% verifiable, just like articles on main stream are not 100% accurate, yet a lot state their facts as gospel.

With respect/love, no criticism intended, dig hard and deep before insinuating/dismissing. One has to before claiming anything is true/un-true. This wont be on the headlines all over CNN, BBC, CBC whom are THE masters of falsifying info to keep the matrix ticking smoothly.

If the article is a dud, fair game. BUT, certainly not the first time a middle aged Dr/scientist whom studies the effects short/long term of vaccinations close to publishing their findings have died/suicide or involved in an accident.

Agency's like the cia for instance, recently ramped up purposely "leaking" false news as a Trojan horse to mercy the water in the media world. When ANYTHING that could reveal truth, the main stream now has the ability to pull the fake news card, just the same as pulling out the racist card at an opportunity to shut down constructive criticism and critical thinking.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Nothing suspicious in this death nor quite a few others that were domestics. Thimerosal leaves the body quite quickly (ethyl....) while other mercury found in fish from what I understand doesn't. Since most vaccines can be administered without thimerosal, why the fear?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Interesting Olmsted said autism wasn't around before 1930 - that seems to defy logic right there. Time for critical thinking.
bold

Post by bold »

Fancy wrote:
bold wrote:[i]Dan Olmstead was the investigative journalist Founder/Editor of AgeofAustism.com who was found dead on January 24th of what was officially called “natural causes” by the coroner – without an autopsy.

Olmsted’s family was contacting my friend to intervene because law enforcement was preventing them from conducting an autopsy on Dan’s body, while threatening to cremate him against their wishes.

What's really interesting, I'll wager no one knows where this article originated from - can't even get the guy's name right.

bold wrote:Mercury is not good for the organs.

The question you need to ask then is, where is the mercury coming from?
Another question, why isn't anyone posting the actual cause of death (or is it because it doesn't suit the conspiracy sites)? Apparently it was an overdose of prescription medication.

Both sides of any perspective all ways have to be investigated independently, non biased. There are always biased "independent" investigations as to if a product is safe. Sometimes you need to dig into these "independent" foundations/research company's doing the research to make sure they are in fact independent non affiliated/biased and are in fact in-directly connected.

For example, lots of foundations are in-directly funded by Soros and co.

I do not conspire. I am not anti-vaccine nor am I pro. I will always respect your opinion.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”