46122
45707

"I Don’t Vaccinate My Child"

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.

Re: "I Don’t Vaccinate My Child"

Postby bold » Mar 1st, 2017, 12:37 pm

w84u2 wrote:How about that you prove yourself right? You made the statement, I don't believe it is true.


I am simply saying a few words on what HAS happened in history. For any one who wish's to look into this, an eye opener. I could post all the info under the sun, but people call B/S choosing to live in their own ignorance.

peaceseeker likes this post.
bold
 
Posts: 74
Likes: 28 posts
Liked in: 54 posts
Joined: Jul 28th, 2009, 11:48 am

Re: "I Don’t Vaccinate My Child"

Postby Fancy » Mar 1st, 2017, 12:39 pm

Trouble is you post an article that has nothing to do with what you are trying to say and clearly you haven't read.
User avatar
Fancy
The Pilgrim
 
Posts: 41920
Likes: 874 posts
Liked in: 4227 posts
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: "I Don’t Vaccinate My Child"

Postby Fancy » Mar 1st, 2017, 12:40 pm

If you don't want to discuss the article, why post it 3 times?
User avatar
Fancy
The Pilgrim
 
Posts: 41920
Likes: 874 posts
Liked in: 4227 posts
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: "I Don’t Vaccinate My Child"

Postby bold » Mar 1st, 2017, 12:41 pm

Fancy wrote:
bold wrote:Simply an article against vac's. You intimated it was false
I'm not the one that's confused. You should read your article again. There was nothing said against vaccines so where did I say it was false?


I did read the article twice, I do not look at things face value.
bold
 
Posts: 74
Likes: 28 posts
Liked in: 54 posts
Joined: Jul 28th, 2009, 11:48 am

Re: "I Don’t Vaccinate My Child"

Postby w84u2 » Mar 1st, 2017, 12:43 pm

bold wrote:I did read the article twice, I do not look at things face value.


Then, what part of that article relates to childhood vaccinations?
Computers allow people to make more mistakes in less time than anything since the invention of tequila and automatic weapons.
User avatar
w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah
 
Posts: 2473
Likes: 1134 posts
Liked in: 941 posts
Joined: Nov 13th, 2016, 5:09 pm

Re: "I Don’t Vaccinate My Child"

Postby Fancy » Mar 1st, 2017, 12:44 pm

One must look at the written word and realize it was about a deceased person - the subject is what it is. To state I find something false needs to be looked at as well unless you're just trolling.
User avatar
Fancy
The Pilgrim
 
Posts: 41920
Likes: 874 posts
Liked in: 4227 posts
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: "I Don’t Vaccinate My Child"

Postby bold » Mar 1st, 2017, 12:50 pm

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Mar 1st, 2017, 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
bold
 
Posts: 74
Likes: 28 posts
Liked in: 54 posts
Joined: Jul 28th, 2009, 11:48 am

Re: "I Don’t Vaccinate My Child"

Postby Fancy » Mar 1st, 2017, 12:51 pm

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Mar 1st, 2017, 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: response to off topic post
User avatar
Fancy
The Pilgrim
 
Posts: 41920
Likes: 874 posts
Liked in: 4227 posts
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: "I Don’t Vaccinate My Child"

Postby bold » Mar 1st, 2017, 12:52 pm

w84u2 wrote:
bold wrote:I did read the article twice, I do not look at things face value.


Then, what part of that article relates to childhood vaccinations?


Because the same Corp, develops/manufactures most of all vac's out there, all interconnected and relevant.

If you say it's not then that's your opinion.
bold
 
Posts: 74
Likes: 28 posts
Liked in: 54 posts
Joined: Jul 28th, 2009, 11:48 am

Re: "I Don’t Vaccinate My Child"

Postby Fancy » Mar 1st, 2017, 12:53 pm

Don't feed the troll.
User avatar
Fancy
The Pilgrim
 
Posts: 41920
Likes: 874 posts
Liked in: 4227 posts
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: "I Don’t Vaccinate My Child"

Postby zzontar » Mar 31st, 2017, 4:48 pm

https://www.jeremyrhammond.com/2015/09/ ... s-vaccine/

The New York Times reports on a new study finding that the greatest risk to infants of being infected with the bacteria that causes whooping cough, or pertussis, now comes from their older siblings. The Times explains that this is “probably a result of waning immunity among children and adolescents who had received the DTaP vaccine.”


The New York Times, incidentally, did at the time report the findings of the FDA study that “people recently vaccinated may be continuing to spread the infection without getting sick.” It quoted the lead author of the study explaining, “When you’re newly vaccinated you are an asymptomatic carrier, which is good for you, but not for the population.”
That is the opposite of what parents are typically told about the need for vaccinations, that the “herd” needs to be vaccinated to protect those too young to receive the vaccine: infants. In fact, the logical conclusion of this finding is that parents who vaccinate a child who has an infant sibling are putting the infant at risk.
They say you can't believe everything they say.

2 people like this post.
User avatar
zzontar
Guru
 
Posts: 8868
Likes: 361 posts
Liked in: 1094 posts
Joined: Oct 12th, 2006, 9:38 pm

Re: "I Don’t Vaccinate My Child"

Postby the truth » Mar 31st, 2017, 6:18 pm

"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

peaceseeker likes this post.
User avatar
the truth
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 12010
Likes: 6967 posts
Liked in: 4124 posts
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 9:24 pm
Location: kelowna

Re: "I Don’t Vaccinate My Child"

Postby Fancy » Mar 31st, 2017, 8:18 pm

I'd rather hear from the medical community rather than a political analyst.
User avatar
Fancy
The Pilgrim
 
Posts: 41920
Likes: 874 posts
Liked in: 4227 posts
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: "I Don’t Vaccinate My Child"

Postby peaceseeker » Apr 10th, 2017, 2:39 pm

The cruel autism trick played on vaccine-damaged children

And their parents

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2017 ... -children/

by Jon Rappoport
April 10, 2017

I’ve covered this subject in various ways. Here I’m going to use a Q & A format to highlight vital points.

Q: What do people need to know about names for diseases?

A: A disease-label of any kind is something you need to look at the way you’d look at a scorpion on your porch.

Q: Why?

A: Because the label is meant to make you think there is a specific condition.

Q: Isn’t that the case?

A: Not necessarily. For example, autism.

Q: Isn’t autism a specific condition?

A: No.

Q: Why not?

A: Well, start with this. There is no defining diagnostic test for autism. No defining physical test. No blood test, saliva test, urine test, brain scan, genetic assay.

Q: That’s impossible.

A: It’s true.

Q: How can that be?

A: Autism is listed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), the bible of the psychiatric profession. The definition of autism is basically a menu of behaviors. There is no defining diagnostic test. You’ll find, in the official lexicon, other names for various so-called “developmental neurological disorders,” too. And none of them in the DSM have defining diagnostic tests, either.

Q: What are you driving at? Are you saying autism is some kind of illusion, that there is no damage or problem?

A: Of course not. Of course there is damage.

Q: So what is your point?

A: If a parent applies to the US federal vaccine court, for compensation, because her child was severely damaged by a vaccine, and if she or her doctor calls that damage “autism,” there is almost no chance the government will award her compensation.

Q: Why?

A: Because the government is committed to saying, come hell or high water, vaccines don’t cause autism. But if that same parent says her child developed “encephalopathy”—a generalized term meaning a condition that adversely affects the structure or function of the brain—her chances of receiving compensation increase by a small percentage.

Q: Even if she says a vaccine caused the encephalopathy?

A: Yes. It’s all a word game, and if the parent doesn’t know how to play it, she’ll almost certainly lose.

Q: That’s ridiculous.

A: Indeed it is.

Q: If none of these neurological disease-labels in the DSM has a specific and defining diagnostic test, then why doesn’t the parent just tell the vaccine court, “My child’s brain was damaged by a vaccine”?

A: Because the rules demand that she present evidence that the vaccine caused a known and officially accepted disease condition with a disease label.

Q: But the truth is, the vaccine caused brain damage.

A: Truth is not the goal of the government’s game.

Q: Are you saying there is no such thing as autism?

A: I’m saying there is no conclusive evidence for the existence of autism as a specific condition. Otherwise, there would be a defining diagnostic test for it, and there isn’t. There are various causes for neurological and brain damage. When a vaccine is the cause, it should be called VACCINE DAMAGE, and compensation should be awarded on that basis. Period. Stop the fiddling and game playing.

Q: But the government doesn’t want to admit that vaccines cause severe damage.

A: That’s why they play their word games.

Q: What are some causes for neurological damage?

A: A blow to the head, a fall, almost drowning in a pool, oxygen deprivation at birth, severe and long-term nutritional deficits, toxic pesticides, toxic medical drugs, vaccines.

Q: Why are these and other causes hidden under fancy medical names?

A: Because, for example, for each disease-name, drugs can be developed and sold.

Q: What are some names for neurological disease or damage?

A: Fragile X syndrome, Asperger, Rett syndrome; Childhood Disintegrative Disorder, Intellectual Disability, autism.

Q: Are there overlaps of symptoms?

A: Yes.

Q: Is it possible that any of these could be caused by vaccines?

A: The actual DAMAGE that is at the heart of these disease-labels could be caused by vaccines. Or other factors. Each child must be assessed uniquely.

Q: You’re suggesting that, in a sane world, parents and doctors and government officials would call vaccine damage VACCINE DAMAGE, and forget all the rest of it.

A: Neurological vaccine damage, yes. Because that’s what it is. You can say, “Well, we think this group of nerve cells is affected or that group is affected, or possibly this part of the brain is affected or that part,” but when a vaccine is the cause, it’s vaccine damage, plain and simple.

Q: Any other medical tricks people should be aware of, relating to autism?

A: Yes. Researchers can say they know vaccines don’t cause autism, because there are children diagnosed with autism who have never been vaccinated. That assertion is a hoax. The label and the definition of autism are worthless, to begin with, because there is no specific test that invariably diagnoses autism. Instead, as I keep saying, vaccine damage is real and it should be labeled as such. Then, there is no argument about what is and isn’t autism, or what does and doesn’t cause it. There is just naked straightforward truth.

Q: So when a doctor tells a parent, “Your child has autism…”

A: He’s really saying, “Your child has suffered some kind of neurological damage. We have a general label for it. Autism. The label doesn’t tell us what caused your child’s damage.”

Q: But the doctor wouldn’t admit that.

A: No, he wouldn’t.

Q: Suppose he did admit that. Suppose all doctors admitted that.

A: Then there would be a whole new world. Doctors would be tasked with trying to find out what caused the damage in each child. And in talking to a parent, who was there and saw the radical change in her child after vaccination, a doctor would realize that a vaccine was the cause.

Q: It sounds like the government is leading a parent with a vaccine-damaged child into a blind alley with its vaccine court.

A: That’s right. The parent is seeking compensation to pay for her child’s care. The court is essentially saying, “If you claim your child was damaged by a vaccine and call that damage autism, even though the word “autism” is just a meaningless label, we’ll deny compensation. We’ll deny it because we’ve arbitrarily decided that vaccines can’t cause autism.”

Q: This is pure insanity.

A: Yes, cruel insanity.

Q: Let me see if I can sum all this up. First, we have a meaningless label called “autism.” It’s meaningless because there are no defining diagnostic tests for autism. Therefore, there is no proof that autism is a specific condition, beyond the fact that a child has been neurologically damaged in some way. But most people, and the government, and the medical system, ALL BUY INTO THE IDEA THAT AUTISM IS REAL AND SPECIFIC…AND THEN THE GOVERNMENT TURNS AROUND AND SAYS: A PARENT WHO IS SEEKING COMPENSATION FOR VACCINE DAMAGE, ON THE BASIS THAT A VACCINE CAUSED HER CHILD TO “DEVELOP AUTISM,” WON’T BE COMPENSATED, BECAUSE THERE IS NO PROOF THAT ANY VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM. THE GOVERNMENT IS ESSENTIALLY SAYING: THERE IS NO PROOF A VACCINE CAN CAUSE A CONDITION WHICH HASN’T BEEN PROVEN TO EXIST.

A: Yes, that’s correct.

Q: This is even crazier than I thought it was.

A: You can add in one more factor. There are parents with vaccine-damaged children, and these children have been diagnosed with autism. If you tell these parents there is no proof that autism exists, and their child simply has devastating neurological vaccine damage, they will protest. They’re caught in a situation they don’t fully understand, and they’re determined to hold on to the idea that their child “has autism.” They want that label to be applied to their child. For them, it provides an “explanation” for what happened to their child. They won’t let it go. And THEN, they will go to the federal vaccine court and ask for compensation, not realizing that if they use the word “autism,” that’s doom. The court will deny their claim.

Q: It’s like being caught in a maze.

A: That’s exactly what it is.

Jon Rappoport
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
User avatar
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 3975
Likes: 376 posts
Liked in: 251 posts
Joined: Sep 11th, 2008, 10:27 am

Re: "I Don’t Vaccinate My Child"

Postby averagejoe » Apr 23rd, 2017, 12:14 pm

William Shatner targeted by vaccine bullies in vicious campaign to silence tweets about autism

The coordinated effort to smear William Shatner for daring to tweet the truth about vaccine zealot David Gorski

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-04-22-w ... utism.html
"Man is not free unless government is limited." -- Ronald Reagan
User avatar
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 10580
Likes: 1891 posts
Liked in: 1450 posts
Joined: Nov 23rd, 2007, 11:50 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies and Weird Science

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests