"I Don’t Vaccinate My Child"

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Re: "I Don’t Vaccinate My Child"

Post by Donald G »

Even if it is possible, though unproven, that one of the RARE BUT POSSIBLE side effects of a given vaccine is illness for a MINUTE number of people vaccinated, we should not lose track of the fact that that same vaccine prevents thousands of people from contracting the often fatal disease that the vaccine is given for.

Either DON'T VACCINATE and let thousands get seriously ill and die or vaccinate and take a chance that a VERY MINUTE percentage of them will become ill as a result of the vaccine acting on something in their bodies.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

My comment is not in any way to belittle the pain and suffering to those who have a severe reaction to a vaccination and end up carrying the burden for the thousands whose health or lives are protected by the same vaccination. Mother Nature is sometimes very cruel to those it selects.
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

Just get some sputum off the sidewalk from a homeless peep.
Use a Timmie's cup for a petri dish .
Add to it some distilled water and agar, put it over a heat register for a couple days. Blast it in the microwave for 20 seconds to kill the viruses.
Give it to the kid to drink.
No mercury, no weird crap used as an adjuvant.
Would likely cover most of the vile stuff that's out there.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Crawling around and eating with the chickens and sucking milk straight out of the cow works well too.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Vaccine Maker Admits on FDA Website That DTaP Vaccine Causes Autism
http://www.activistpost.com/2016/04/vac ... utism.html
By Catherine J. Frompovich
April 1, 2016

A HUGE hat tip and shout out goes to Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, for finding pharmacological admittance and written proof that at least one vaccine causes autism as an adverse reaction.

According to the U.S. FDA’s online Biologics Blood Vaccines publication, Sanofi Pasteur’s Diphtheria, Tetanus Toxoids and Acellular Pertussis Vaccine Adsorbed (DTaP) package insert information under the section for Adverse Reactions, which runs from page 6 to page 11, we find the following declared admission that DTaP caused autism “during post-approval use of Tripedia vaccine.” See the copy and paste information below. So, why all the denials that a vaccine hasn’t or can’t cause autism?

Parents, here’s your proof!

Diphtheria and Tetanus Toxoids and Acellular Pertussis Vaccine Adsorbed

Tripedia

Additional Adverse Reactions

Adverse events reported during post-approval use of Tripedia vaccine include idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, SIDS, anaphylactic reaction, cellulitis, autism, convulsion/grand mal convulsion, encephalopathy, hypotonia, neuropathy, somnolence and apnea. Events were included in this list because of the seriousness or frequency of reporting. Because these events are reported voluntarily from a population of uncertain size, it is not always possible to reliably estimate their frequencies or to establish a causal relationship to components of Tripedia vaccine.2 [1]

continued...
http://www.activistpost.com/2016/04/vac ... utism.html

The Thompson Transcripts: Shocking Revelations by the CDC Whistleblower
http://thinkingmomsrevolution.com/the-t ... tleblower/
Posted on August 4, 2015

Boston Globe goes full cuckoo, publishes 100% fake newspaper edition to try to destroy vaccine critic Donald Trump with hoax headlines parading as truth-to-be
http://www.naturalnews.com/053609_The_B ... rump.html#
Sunday, April 10, 2016
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

Why Vaxxed was shot down at Tribeca—up close and personal
https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2016 ... -personal/
by Jon Rappoport
April 8, 2016

VAXXED: FROM COVER-UP TO CATASTROPHE
http://www.vaxxedthemovie.com/

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Guess reading comprehension is not important in this forum. As you posted:

Tripedia

Additional Adverse Reactions

Adverse events reported during post-approval use of Tripedia vaccine include idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, SIDS, anaphylactic reaction, cellulitis, autism, convulsion/grand mal convulsion, encephalopathy, hypotonia, neuropathy, somnolence and apnea. Events were included in this list because of the seriousness or frequency of reporting. Because these events are reported voluntarily from a population of uncertain size, it is not always possible to reliably estimate their frequencies or to establish a causal relationship to components of Tripedia vaccine.2 [1]

So someone voluntarily reported that they thought the vaccine had created Autism as an adverse event is no where even close to saying that the vaccine caused the autism. This is the same as saying because Jenny McCarthy says it caused autism then it caused autism. Fail.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

^^^^
As usual, you miss the point of the information provided. As stated in the insert, (Adverse) Events were included in this list because of the seriousness or frequency of reporting. Question remains, if there's absolutely no correlation between vaccines and autism then why is autism being reported as one of the adverse reactions of the DTaP vaccine?
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Parents have to point the finger at someone. Reporting adverse reactions isn't the same as evidence the vaccines caused the reaction. There should be follow-up investigations done which doesn't seem to be readily available. I see no point in focusing on a vaccine that appears to have been discontinued a few years ago never mind the insert was from over 10 years ago.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
kgcayenne
Buddha of the Board

Post by kgcayenne »

https://news.virginia.edu/illimitable/d ... -textbooks

It’s a stunning discovery that overturns decades of textbook teaching: researchers at the School of Medicine have determined that the brain is directly connected to the immune system by vessels previously thought not to exist. “I really did not believe there were structures in the body that we were not aware of. I thought the body was mapped,” said Jonathan Kipnis, a professor in the Department of Neuroscience and director of the University’s Center for Brain Immunology and Glia. How these vessels could have escaped detection when the lymphatic system has been so thoroughly mapped throughout the body is surprising on its own. But the true significance of the discovery lies in its ramifications for the study and treatment of neurological diseases ranging from autism to Alzheimer’s disease to multiple sclerosis. Kipnis said researchers no longer need to ask questions such as, “How do we study the immune response of the brain?” or “Why do multiple sclerosis patients have immune system attacks?” “Now we can approach this mechanistically — because the brain is like every other tissue connected to the peripheral immune system through meningeal lymphatic vessels,” Kipnis said. “We believe that for every neurological disease that has an immune component to it, these vessels may play a major role.” Kevin Lee, who chairs the Department of Neuroscience, recalled his reaction the first time researchers in Kipnis’ lab shared their basic result with him. - See more at: https://news.virginia.edu/illimitable/d ... O6n5c.dpuf

With this new knowledge, it should be no surprise that injecting foreign matter into the bloodstream that tampers with the immune system might create neurological problems. To deny this is daft.
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

kgcayenne wrote:With this new knowledge, it should be no surprise that injecting foreign matter into the bloodstream that tampers with the immune system might create neurological problems. To deny this is daft.

So I have no idea if this question has been asked yet, since I don't feel like reading through 77 pages haha.

Anyways, so let's say that vaccines do cause neurological problems such as autism. A child who is vaccinated may or may not get it, as we can see that millions and millions of children's/adults are fine since getting the vaccinated. And if your child doesn't get vaccinated, they may or may not get sick or get other children sick.

So now we are really sitting on a pile of "what ifs". What if my child gets autism? What if my child gets polio and dies?

Is the idea of your child possibly getting a disability so horrible that you would risk your child or other children dying?
hail Satan y'all
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

And you take that to mean what in terms of your child being vaccinated ??
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I opted to post links that weren't blogs.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Unread postby Fancy » 18 minutes ago

I opted to post links that weren't blogs.

And what do you think that the links that you posted say in regard to your child being vaccinated ??
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”