"I Don’t Vaccinate My Child"

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: "I Don’t Vaccinate My Child"

Post by Fancy »

Not sure why you would post all that when I can't see where you answered any of my questions.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

An article gets posted that no one explains but it seems to be viral for some reason. No one explains who the "I" is, who the family member might be nor does anyone bother to find out what the actual cause of death was. People will just post the same tired excerpt without questioning it to justify their point of view. To think autism all of a sudden appeared after 1930 isn't very realistic.
bold

Post by bold »

Fancy wrote:Nothing suspicious in this death nor quite a few others that were domestics. Thimerosal leaves the body quite quickly (ethyl....) while other mercury found in fish from what I understand doesn't. Since most vaccines can be administered without thimerosal, why the fear?

This never can be metabolized and remains in tissues, potentially causing more than just Autism. People can intervene by detoxifying their body of metals the best they can with cilantro, turmeric, ginger, garlic and lots more.
w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by w84u2 »

Computers allow people to make more mistakes in less time than anything since the invention of tequila and automatic weapons.
bold

Post by bold »

Fancy wrote:Not sure why you would post all that when I can't see where you answered any of my questions.

I am not going answer questions, you need to find out for your self.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

bold wrote:This never can be metabolized and remains in tissues, potentially causing more than just Autism. People can intervene by detoxifying their body of metals the best they can with cilantro, turmeric, ginger, garlic and lots more.

There is a difference between mercury found in fish and what is in vaccines.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

bold wrote:I am not going answer questions, you need to find out for your self.

Then don't repost entire posts if you're not going to address anything in it.
I did find out an answer to one of my questions and posted it. You're the one that posted an article that I responded to - you'd think you'd have the answers.
bold

Post by bold »

This fails to mention metal intake from soils that food is grown in all history.

Plenty of articles that contradict this article. That's the trouble, too much mis-information all the away around as intended.

I can find anything anytime with data to support any which agenda ether true/false I wish to push.
w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by w84u2 »

bold wrote:

This fails to mention metal intake from soils that food is grown in.

Plenty of articles that contradict this article. That's the trouble, too much mis-information all the away around as intended.

I can find anything anytime with data to support any which agenda ether true/false I wish to push.

Then why don't you do that, and post the link to the data to support your opinion?
Computers allow people to make more mistakes in less time than anything since the invention of tequila and automatic weapons.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

- vaccines are a money grab

- the science has been manipulated by corruption

- clean water, refrigeration and effective sewer systems caused the greatest decreases in most infectious diseases, not vaccinations.
Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Expert consultation and data presented to the GACVS indicate that the pharmacokinetic profile of ethyl mercury is substantially different from that of methyl mercury. The half-life of ethyl mercury is short (less than one week) compared to methyl mercury (1.5 months) making exposure to ethyl mercury in blood comparatively brief. Further, ethyl mercury is actively excreted via the gut unlike methyl mercury that accumulates in the body.

http://www.who.int/vaccine_safety/commi ... ul2006/en/
bold

Post by bold »

I posted the article for an open discussion from both sides of perspective and healthy debate.

Not for me to dissect the info, analyse, I could analyse and summarise that article to you in any which way I want you to believe.

Simply posting an article for people to read at face value to perceive it any which way they wish.

To have a debate you have to have both forms of material on the table, you must do your own investigative research, not me.

This is simply me posting a link to an article that's against vac's. You have to have both sides of the argument on the table to be fair game. I am not stating I am pro or against.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

You actually re-posted it so what was the point? And cross-posted it twice on another thread. What was the point if you aren't going to answer any questions?
bold

Post by bold »

I do my own personal analysing for me and me only, you do your own. People do not agree with each other, that makes a healthy debate!

I will not write down my personal opinions as I do not have the time to monitor a forum all day with people set on their own opinions stating their are correct. That's why I posted an article with out making any statement leaving up to the viewer to draw their own conclusion. Is that ok? with love and respect.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

bold wrote:I do my own personal analysing for me and me only, you do your own. People do not agree with each other, that makes a healthy debate!

I will not write down my personal opinions as I do not have the time to monitor a forum all day with people set on their own opinions stating their are correct. That's why I posted an article with out make any statement leaving up to the viewer to draw their own conclusion. Is that ok? with love and respect.

lol - you reposted what peaceseeker posted and then you want a healthy debate. Doesn't sound like you even read the article as it didn't state anything about vaccines.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”