Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
ValB58
Banned

Re: 1984

Post by ValB58 »

kompili wrote:
I don't like dealing with amazon after they erased the book from kindle. I did get my money back, but I will never deal with them again.

Dizzy1 wrote:Interesting how it's taken 4 pages for you to share your "personal experience" and two pages since you first made the post that the book was remotely removed by Amazon.

I smell ANOTHER untruth by the CT faction.....AGAIN. I smell Bovine feces of the CT kind.......Again. I can smell them before they appear in my crosshairs.

My question is, "Where are the supporting, cheer-leaders?" Have they realized that the game is over and they are running for cover, with their pom-poms between their legs? Just trying to keep up with the enthusiasm of the SUPER BOWL.......and all.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Dizzy1 wrote:Interesting how it's taken 4 pages for you to share your "personal experience" and two pages since you first made the post that the book was remotely removed by Amazon.

I have to keep answering all the stupid questions from the NCT's, it feels like I am on trial here.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

kompili wrote:When you have an account with someone it is a bit hard to change grocery stores. I like to deal with people I trust.

Dizzy1 wrote:Your account restricted you from purchasing something elsewhere? Lol

BUT....ALL the other stores have GMO bread.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

kompili wrote:I have to keep answering all the stupid questions from the NCT's, it feels like I am on trial here.

Apparently you've been convicted of being a Conspiracy Theorist and nothing you post is considered believable by anyone but another CT'r.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

While the copyright on “1984” will not expire until 2044 in the United States, it has already expired in other countries, including Canada, Australia and Russia. Web sites in those countries offer digital copies of the book free to all comers.

Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

kompili wrote:I have to keep answering all the stupid questions from the NCT's, it feels like I am on trial here.

Bsuds wrote:Apparently you've been convicted of being a Conspiracy Theorist and nothing you post is considered believable by anyone but another CT'r.

Even the other CTers have enough sense to jump ship, while the captain goes down alone.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

kompili wrote:When you have an account with someone it is a bit hard to change grocery stores. I like to deal with people I trust.

Did you get your copy back on your reader?
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

kompili wrote:
I have to keep answering all the stupid questions from the NCT's, it feels like I am on trial here.

You are on trial now, because you made a comment that was stupid unless you were able to back it up.

kompili wrote:They banned the book on a lot of sites. The book is starting to be very hard to find.

In truth, you didn't even look.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

FreeRights wrote:
In truth, you didn't even look.

I was talking about my experiences with the book.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

did you get it back?
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

kompili wrote:

Just calling your bluff there komp.

You made an unresearched claim - trying to convince people something that isn't - just interesting to see how your claim is evolving.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I'm just not understanding why kompili didn't get the book put back on his kindle. Others did.
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

kompili wrote:

Just calling your bluff there komp.

Dizzy1 wrote:You made an unresearched claim - trying to convince people something that isn't - just interesting to see how your claim is evolving.

I suggest as quickly as the Neanderthal.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

averagejoe wrote:
How can I retract something I never said? I said that books were banned in the 1980's. 1984 has been banned at sometime, somewhere. Just google and you will see. So nothing needs to be retracted my Commissar!

Did I say you should be the one to retract it?

Your buddy made the claim it was "banned" on a lot of sites and was hard to find. You like his post, so you are in agreement with that statement.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

averagejoe wrote:
It's a fair question? Why isn't it? I'd like to know other peoples opinions like Jenny's, not just yours.

Mind you lots of great classic's aren't shown either.

I asked you the question. You posted the video, you made the claim that it isn't being shown on TV and I'd like to hear your reasoning for your claim.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”