Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Re: 1984

Post by Dizzy1 »

kompili wrote:Thank you, now I know. I have a copy already. I bought it in the states, in a book store.

Wait a minute ...

kompili wrote:When you have an account with someone it is a bit hard to change grocery stores. I like to deal with people I trust.

So how'd you pull off getting another copy? Did you go to another grocery store? I thought that was difficult?
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

1984 has truly arrived!

I don’t think any glaring lie about the ongoing global geoengineering programs has enraged me so much as the criminal lies contained in the total propaganda site posted below put out by NASA. The attempt to completely brainwash our beautiful children has reached a new pinnacle of criminality.

What sort of spineless corrupt *bleep* does it take to organize a program with the sole purpose of making our innocent children believe that the chemical trails they see in the sky are just “water vapor”? What kind of demented morally depraved psychopaths does it take to tell our children what they see in the sky is harmless even though the spraying is the very reason so many of our beautiful little beings have ADD, autism, asthma, and so many other ailments?

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/1984 ... -for-kids/
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

averagejoe wrote:1984 has truly arrived!

I don’t think any glaring lie about the ongoing global geoengineering programs has enraged me so much as the criminal lies contained in the total propaganda site posted below put out by NASA. The attempt to completely brainwash our beautiful children has reached a new pinnacle of criminality.

What sort of spineless corrupt *bleep* does it take to organize a program with the sole purpose of making our innocent children believe that the chemical trails they see in the sky are just “water vapor”? What kind of demented morally depraved psychopaths does it take to tell our children what they see in the sky is harmless even though the spraying is the very reason so many of our beautiful little beings have ADD, autism, asthma, and so many other ailments?

The irony is that its the CTers that have the characteristics of the Ministry of Truth ... not the Government.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

Attachments
bookstore.GIF
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
NotNorthAnymore
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by NotNorthAnymore »

AJ:
Now I know for sure that you are just here to stir the pot!

The statement above can only be described by a rational person as a statement of paranoia and stupidity.
If you claim to actually believe the above statement IMO, you are suffering from paranoid delusions.

"THEY" are watching you!
"THEY" know who you are!
"THEY" know where you are!
"THEY" are going to come and get you soon!
"THEY" are watching you! -- "THEY" know who you are! -- "THEY" know where you are!
Always use heavy duty BBQ tinfoil under your Black Hat - That way "THEY" can't read your 'mind'.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

How would we know? Apparently...

kompili wrote:They banned the book on a lot of sites. The book is starting to be very hard to find.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

kompili wrote:They banned the book on a lot of sites. The book is starting to be very hard to find.

First my book is erased from my kindle, then I go to my favoured book site, Book Outlet where I buy most of my books, and they don't have it. So I go to Wal-marts on line book store and they don't have it. By this time I am thinking, this book is starting to be very hard to find. Fortunately, I finally found it.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

kompili wrote:First my book is erased from my kindle, then I go to my favoured book site, Book Outlet where I buy most of my books, and they don't have it.
Should have just asked them to reinstate the book.
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

http://bookoutlet.com/Help/AboutUs#OurProduct

OUR PRODUCT
The fact is, buying books can be expensive, especially if you like to read a lot! Book Outlet houses over 500,000 square feet of books, all of which you can search and buy online and many of which you can browse in our St. Catharines, Ontario store. Our books are new and we offer them at 50-90% off the original list price. How do we manage that? Here’s the secret: our books are marked down because most of the titles are marked with a small line or dot on the edge of the book by publishers who sell us their returns and excess inventory. This mark ensures that the books will not be returned to the publisher for a second credit. The books we sell are not used, they are unread and in excellent condition.

Our Scratch & Dent books may be showing some signs of handling, possible dents and scratches and may be missing a dust jacket but are just as structurally sound and completely readable. The deep discount we offer on all our books translates into big savings for you!
A site that sells manufacturer returns and excess inventory isn't selling the book you are looking for, therefore the book has been banned and is hard to find.

Comedy gold.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

kompili wrote:First my book is erased from my kindle, then I go to my favoured book site, Book Outlet where I buy most of my books, and they don't have it. So I go to Wal-marts on line book store and they don't have it. By this time I am thinking, this book is starting to be very hard to find. Fortunately, I finally found it.

Strange that Walmart has over 15 different copies of 1984 on their website, hardcopy, paperback and audio books.
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

GenesisGT wrote:Strange that Walmart has over 15 different copies of 1984 on their website, hardcopy, paperback and audio books.

Not when I was looking.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Considering Kindle reinstated the books on the readers, you sure didn't try very hard.
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

GenesisGT wrote:Strange that Walmart has over 15 different copies of 1984 on their website, hardcopy, paperback and audio books.

kompili wrote:Not when I was looking.

Well it seems all your problems started with the deleting of the book in 2009 by Amazon, but if one looks at the customer feed back for the last ten years on Walmart books, people bought the book 1984 and had no problems.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

kompili wrote:
Not when I was looking.

LOL - you weren't looking ... that has already been clearly established by your posts. Besides, who goes to Walmart looking for a book other than something written by Danielle Steele or Stephen King? Seriously?

If I'm looking for something, I look for it ... in other words I actually take the time and effort to go out or online and look at every avenue possible until I find something. I don't just browse in WallyWorld while I'm buying my underwear and a loaf of bread and then figure "Hmm, it must be banned".

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”