Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Nineteen Eighty-Four (1984) full - BBC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk721su03s4

You can see why they don't show this on tv......
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
ValB58
Banned

Re: 1984.....

Post by ValB58 »

Yup, I can see why. In the first 30 seconds, anyone can tell from the cheese grater they used as a building, that was NOT worth watching past to 40 second mark. What a load of BS that is.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Maybe you should watch the whole thing and get the message. Funny! Your answer is just what I thought you post! :)
Debunkers... don't watch. The boss has made his statement! LOL...
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: 1984

Post by Fancy »

Seems this was discussed in other threads.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

averagejoe wrote:Maybe you should watch the whole thing and get the message. Funny! Your answer is just what I thought you post! :)
Debunkers... don't watch. The boss has made his statement! LOL...

I don't have to step into a big pile of Bovine fecal material to know that my boots ain't gonna smell any good afterwards. That video is a waste of my time and an insult to my intelligence, but.....if you want to watch it .....go for it. At the very least I will be able to smell a CTer long before I can see 'em.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

averagejoe wrote:Nineteen Eighty-Four (1984) full - BBC

They banned the book on a lot of sites. The book is starting to be very hard to find.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

https://www.youtube.catch?v=Xk721su03s4

kompili wrote:They banned the book on a lot of sites. The book is starting to be very hard to find.

Yeah right! PROVE IT! otherwise I call BS.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

kompili wrote:They banned the book on a lot of sites. The book is starting to be very hard to find.

ValB58 wrote: Yeah right! PROVE IT!

valb58, proved wrong again! As usual!

Books
Top 10 Censored Books

Author: George Orwell

Year Released: 1948
Get This Book

It’s both ironic and fitting that 1984 would join the American Library Association’s list of commonly challenged books given its bleak warning of totalitarian censorship. Written in 1949 by British author George Orwell while he lay dying of tuberculosis, the book chronicles the grim future of a society robbed of free will, privacy and truth. Some reviewers called it a veiled attack against Joseph Stalin and the Soviet ruler’s infamous “midnight purges,” though, oddly enough, parents in Jackson County, Florida, would challenge the book in 1981 for being “procommunist.” The book spawned terms like Big Brother and Orwellian and continues to appear in pop culture — most recently as the inspiration for a political YouTube hit. The year 1984 may have passed, but the book’s message remains as relevant as ever.

http://entertainment.time.com/2011/01/0 ... de/1984-2/
Last edited by averagejoe on Jan 31st, 2015, 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

kompili wrote: They banned the book on a lot of sites. The book is starting to be very hard to find.

"They" have been collecting books these types of books since the 1980's and destroying them.....Lots of people warning about the future and the coming world dictatorship.......

ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

averagejoe wrote:You can see why they don't show this on tv......

kompili wrote: They banned the book on a lot of sites. The book is starting to be very hard to find.

What "sites" have they been banned from? PROVE IT!.

averagejoe wrote:Nineteen Eighty-Four (1984) full - BBC"They" have been collecting books these types of books since the 1980's and destroying them.....Lots of people warning about the future and the coming world dictatorship.......

They MAY have destroyed some copies in the 50s, but the comment is 60 years out of date.....just like all other Conspiracy Theories. Get your head out of the sand and please try and stay up-to-date. Geeeez, your CT guys are grasping at straws and deliberately trying to derail the topic AGAIN. No wonder why the CT subjects get cancelled and relegated to the archives. It has become typical and predictable behaviour of the CT faction......when you are losing the battle, derail the subject and blame the other guys.

Where does it say, "destroying them"? The books went out of circulation due to lack of interest.
By TIME Staff Sept. 28, 2008
08_Top10CensoredBooks_nineteeneightyfour
Author: George Orwell
Year Released: 1948
Get This Book
It’s both ironic and fitting that 1984 would join the American Library Association’s list of commonly challenged books given its bleak warning of totalitarian censorship. Written in 1949 by British author George Orwell while he lay dying of tuberculosis, the book chronicles the grim future of a society robbed of free will, privacy and truth.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

averagejoe wrote:
"They" have been collecting books these types of books since the 1980's and destroying them.....Lots of people warning about the future and the coming world dictatorship.......

They might rewrite the book and add some chemtrails in it, telling everyone that they are normal, and that dictators are good for mankind.
Last edited by kompili on Jan 31st, 2015, 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

http://www.amazon.ca/Nineteen-Eighty-Four-George-Orwell/dp/0141036141/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1422743267&sr=8-1&keywords=orwell+1984

http://www.amazon.com/1984-Signet-Classics-George-Orwell/dp/0451524934/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1422743308&sr=1-1&keywords=orwell+1984&pebp=1422743310247&peasin=451524934

Not only is it very "in-stock" at both Amazon.com and Amazon.ca, I also checked my phone and I can purchase the electric version from Google Play.

The only way that this book can be "hard to find" is if you aren't actually looking for it.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

averagejoe wrote:

kompili wrote:They might rewrite the book and had some chemtrails in it, telling everyone that they are normal, and that dictators are good for mankind.

^^^^^^^^^What another waste of time and paper.^^^^^^^^

I am glad to see that "THEY" can even make fun of themselves and what they post. It also goes to prove that THEY don't even take themselves seriously.
It's also sad to observe that, THEY are also laughing at anyone that believes in the Bovine feces THEY put on here.
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

They don't show it on TV because no advertiser in their right mind would buy advertising time AND nobody would watch it either, Just like myself after the first 30 seconds. Obviously the general viewing public is far more intelligent than the average joe , Conspiracy Theorist.
Anyone that would watch the entire episode is below the average joe and is totally without any intelligence.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”