Do paid shills come onto CT forums?

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Re: Do paid shills come onto CT forums?

Post by Captain Awesome »

Why is it all conspiracy theorist are lonely loser men and not like 19-year old hot college girls? I'd love to discuss chem trails with them.

May be even get Illuminaughty with them.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

Why is it that: One CT takes a vacation and the other two drop off the radar at the same time???????

Something is VERY wrong here folks......

Is this a case of: "The group mind"? It is very easily recognisable and is well documented.

Group mind (science fiction)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (April 2012)
A group mind, hive mind, mind coalescence or group ego in science fiction is a single, collective consciousness or intelligence occupying many bodies or entities. Its use in literature goes back at least as far as Olaf Stapledon's science fiction novel Last and First Men (1930).[1][2] A group mind might be formed by telepathy, by adding brain-to-brain communication to ordinary individuals, or by some unspecified means. This term may be used interchangeably with "hive mind". A hive mind is a group mind with almost complete loss (or lack) of individual identity; most fictional group minds are hives. The concept of the group or hive mind is an intelligent version of real-life superorganisms such as an ant colony or beehive, and consequently, insectoid aliens such as Zerg and Ceph often have such a mind

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group_mind ... fiction%29

Borg (Star Trek)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Borg
Borg insignia.png
A Borg insignia, designed by Rick Sternbach
(first appeared in the episode Q Who)[n 1]
Founded Before the 15th century
Base of operations Delta Quadrant
Borg is a collective proper noun for a fictional alien race that appears as recurring antagonists in the Star Trek franchise. The Borg are a collection of species that have been turned into cybernetic organisms functioning as drones a hive mind called the Collective, or the hive. The Borg use a process called assimilation to force other species into the Collective by violent injection of microscopic machines called nanoprobes. The Borg's ultimate goal is "achieving perfection". Aside from being the main threat in First Contact, the Borg play major roles in The Next Generation and Voyager television series, primarily as an invasion threat to the United Federation of Planets, and serve as the way home to the Alpha Quadrant for isolated Federation starship Voyager.
The Borg have become a symbol in popular culture for any juggernaut against which "resistance is futile". TV Guide named the Borg #4 in their 2013 list of The 60 Nastiest Villains of All Time.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borg_%28Star_Trek%29

Why doesn't Federation mandatorily always use “Signal Jammer” against the Borg?

The nastiest thing about the Borg is its Collective Intelligence. Remove it and individual drones won't be able to do anything big.

From the canon, individual Borg drones (disconnected from the collective) don't go crazy and they do work on their own asynchronously. But, without the access to the collective, they can't do strategic moves due to lack of co-ordination with other drones. Even local (disconnected) collective work in co-ordination.

For example, without the access to the/a collective, an individual drone can't adapt to energy weapons or the situation.

Why doesn't the Federation exploit this weakness simply by jamming the signal of the collective?

As I have recalled, Data once exploited the communication network (using infected Picard) to blow out Borg ship. But, this is not what my question seeks.

What are disadvantages of jamming the collective signal as anti-Borg mandate? Why isn't Federation using it?

http://scifi.stackexchange.com/question ... t-the-borg

If the Borg assimilate a planet of idiots, does the Collective become dumber?
Is Borg intelligence based on the sum of all the parts (people) in the collective, or is there a base personality that is imprinted on newly assimilated persons?

http://scifi.stackexchange.com/question ... ome-dumber
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

ValB58 wrote:Why is it that: One CT takes a vacation and the other two drop off the radar at the same time???????

He didn't take a vacation. He pulled the same stunt a couple of years back, said he was going down to Central America or something down there and said there were no "chemtrails" there, he was off the board for about year.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
skydawg
Lord of the Board

Post by skydawg »

He certainly isn't missed
tylerdaniels
Fledgling

Post by tylerdaniels »

Does the same go for both *bleep* and Joe? they have gone oddly silent since he left also.
Terris
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Terris »

tylerdaniels wrote:Does the same go for both *bleep* and Joe? they have gone oddly silent since he left also.

"They" might just be one person with different accounts for pamphleteering here...
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Not according to the forum rules:
Each member may have one registered account at any time.

Pamphleteering....... lol, I like that one :)
Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

tylerdaniels
Fledgling

Post by tylerdaniels »

Yes, but how would the mods find out they are the same user? Especially if one were posting through a proxy or VPN?
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

True, depending upon the abilities of the member, I guess. Some could, some couldn't.

I have noticed certain user names only post in the conspiracy section....maybe they use different user names for all the other threads......oh wait a minute........ :)

-- Plato. 

FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Passion4Truth wrote:True, depending upon the abilities of the member, I guess. Some could, some couldn't.

I have noticed certain user names only post in the conspiracy section....maybe they use different user names for all the other threads......oh wait a minute........ :)

Well, 74.4% of your posts come from the Conspiracy forum... so you might be on to something!
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

FreeRights wrote:Well, 74.4% of your posts come from the Conspiracy forum... so you might be on to something!

And an additional 13.49% in the I don't vaccinate my child which is almost a conspiracy thread.

That brings it up to 87.9%. Almost 90% BS from this one poster. I suspect the other 10% to be not far off either.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Actually, the "I don't vaccinate my child" thread IS in the conspiracies section now. Too much opposing evidence to the mainstream blind belief on the topic, I guess. Glad I could help.

-- Plato. 

ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

Passion4Truth wrote:Actually, the "I don't vaccinate my child" thread IS in the conspiracies section now. Too much opposing evidence to the mainstream blind belief on the topic, I guess. Glad I could help.

GLAD YOU COULD HELP spread disease? WOW! What an accomplishment feather you can put in your bonnet. You must be soooooo proud....
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Feather? Bonnet? lol

....and I'm sorry about your reading comprehension skills, as my posts in that thread relate to spreading truth, not disease.

-- Plato. 

Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Passion4Truth wrote:Feather? Bonnet? lol

....and I'm sorry about your reading comprehension skills, as my posts in that thread relate to spreading truth, not disease.

No, you're spreading your opinion, based on other opinions backed by more opinions trying to pass themselves off as "facts".
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”