Black lines created by chemtrails

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
butcher99
Guru

Re: Black lines created by Chemtrails...

Post by butcher99 »

Ok, I found some other chemtrails with black lines. Explain these.

chemtrails.JPG

Ok let me explain them. I loaded up a freeware program called gimp. I started the airbrush tool. I set opacity to about 60% changed the colour to black. drew three lines and saved the file. Total time? 15 seconds. Not counting the time it takes to load gimp.

No they are not perfect. the size is a little bigger than the other. the opacity is a little light. but if I had taken 45 seconds instead of 15 I could have matched that other picture exactly.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

Are you guys still trying to figure this one out?
(Volumetric Shadow)

"The most interesting type of contrail dark line is when the contrail is lined up with the sun. This produces a slice of shadow through the atmosphere that looks like a dark line when viewed edge-on. It is quite difficult to visualize what is going on since you have to think in three dimensions, and we are accustomed to thinking of shadows as being flat, since they are usually cast on surfaces. You are not seeing a thin dark shadow here, you are actually seeing a huge slab of very faint shadow, but it’s viewed from looking along the edge. Imagine you have a thick sheet of glass. Viewed head on, it’s transparent, but if you look at it from the edge, it seems a lot darker."
kWzAKC5.jpg
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
butcher99
Guru

Post by butcher99 »

vinnied wrote:Are you guys still trying to figure this one out?
[b](Volumetric Shadow)

No I think the contrails are bullcrap won out. The photoshop is mightier than the contrail you know.
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Saw one of the contrail shadows yesterday. The shadow extended well ahead of the plane making the trail. Interesting to watch.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
onestop67
Guru

Post by onestop67 »

ValB58 wrote:OH WOW........that video makes all the difference in the world!!!! I am now convinced.....

Me too!!!

Val, can we meet down the Road of Aliens, maybe at Midnight, and just sit back and look at the stars, together?
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Re: Black lines created by chemtrails

Post by BelieveNothing »

I have witnessed the black line/shadow in front of three air craft. I cannot speak to this particular photo but the images in the photo appear exactly as I have viewed with my own eyes here in the Okanagan. I saw one as recently as last week...approximately five days ago in the Vernon area. Average jo, good work posting on chemtrails. I wonder what the shadows are and their purpose...they seem to be a newer addition to the program. We should be hearing about these practices in the mainstream media soon as climate change summits and solutions are on the top of tptb to do list. I think its possible that we the public will be informed of solar radiation management and geoengineering as "the solution" soon.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

It's amazing how shadows trick the eyes and the mind.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
butcher99
Guru

Post by butcher99 »

BelieveNothing wrote:I have witnessed the black line/shadow in front of three air craft. I cannot speak to this particular photo but the images in the photo appear exactly as I have viewed with my own eyes here in the Okanagan. I saw one as recently as last week...approximately five days ago in the Vernon area. Average jo, good work posting on chemtrails. I wonder what the shadows are and their purpose...they seem to be a newer addition to the program. We should be hearing about these practices in the mainstream media soon as climate change summits and solutions are on the top of tptb to do list. I think its possible that we the public will be informed of solar radiation management and geoengineering as "the solution" soon.

never seen them. been watching jets for 60 years.
get your eyes checked
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

BelieveNothing wrote: I wonder what the shadows are and their purpose..
Next thing you know there will be a shadow following your every step on a sunny day.

If that happens, better stick to the basement.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
Tacklewasher
Übergod

Post by Tacklewasher »

BelieveNothing wrote: I wonder what the shadows are and their purpose..
LordEd wrote:Next thing you know there will be a shadow following your every step on a sunny day.

If that happens, better stick to the basement.

The shadows will follow him to the basement. So make sure to turn the lights out BEFORE you go down the stairs.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

butcher99 wrote:

never seen them. been watching jets for 60 years.
get your eyes checked

Don't think it his eyes that need to be checked ;)
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”