Black lines created by chemtrails

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
skydawg
Lord of the Board

Re: Black lines created by Chemtrails...

Post by skydawg »

CT Definition

1. Arrogance. They are always fact-seekers, questioners, people who are trying to discover the truth: sceptics are always "sheep", patsies for Messrs Bush and Blair etc.

2. Relentlessness. They will always go on and on about a conspiracy no matter how little evidence they have to go on or how much of what they have is simply discredited. (Moreover, as per 1. above, even if you listen to them ninety-eight times, the ninety-ninth time, when you say "no thanks", you'll be called a "sheep" again.) Additionally, they have no capacity for precis whatsoever. They go on and on at enormous length.

3. Inability to answer questions. For people who loudly advertise their determination to the principle of questioning everything, they're pretty poor at answering direct questions from sceptics about the claims that they make.

4. Fondness for certain stock phrases. These include Cicero's "cui bono?" (of which it can be said that Cicero understood the importance of having evidence to back it up) and Conan Doyle's "once we have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however unlikely, must be the truth". What these phrases have in common is that they are attempts to absolve themselves from any responsibility to produce positive, hard evidence themselves: you simply "eliminate the impossible" (i.e. say the official account can't stand scrutiny) which means that the wild allegation of your choice, based on "cui bono?" (which is always the government) is therefore the truth.

5. Inability to employ or understand Occam's Razor. Aided by the principle in 4. above, conspiracy theorists never notice that the small inconsistencies in the accounts which they reject are dwarfed by the enormous, gaping holes in logic, likelihood and evidence in any alternative account.

6. Inability to tell good evidence from bad. Conspiracy theorists have no place for peer-review, for scientific knowledge, for the respectability of sources. The fact that a claim has been made by anybody, anywhere, is enough for them to reproduce it and demand that the questions it raises be answered, as if intellectual enquiry were a matter of responding to every rumour. While they do this, of course, they will claim to have "open minds" and abuse the sceptics for apparently lacking same.

7. Inability to withdraw. It's a rare day indeed when a conspiracy theorist admits that a claim they have made has turned out to be without foundation, whether it be the overall claim itself or any of the evidence produced to support it. Moreover they have a liking (see 3. above) for the technique of avoiding discussion of their claims by "swamping" - piling on a whole lot more material rather than respond to the objections sceptics make to the previous lot.

8. Leaping to conclusions. Conspiracy theorists are very keen indeed to declare the "official" account totally discredited without having remotely enough cause so to do. Of course this enables them to wheel on the Conan Doyle quote as in 4. above. Small inconsistencies in the account of an event, small unanswered questions, small problems in timing of differences in procedure from previous events of the same kind are all more than adequate to declare the "official" account clearly and definitively discredited. It goes without saying that it is not necessary to prove that these inconsistencies are either relevant, or that they even definitely exist.

9. Using previous conspiracies as evidence to support their claims. This argument invokes scandals like the Birmingham Six, the Bologna station bombings, the Zinoviev letter and so on in order to try and demonstrate that their conspiracy theory should be accorded some weight (because it's “happened before”.) They do not pause to reflect that the conspiracies they are touting are almost always far more unlikely and complicated than the real-life conspiracies with which they make comparison, or that the fact that something might potentially happen does not, in and of itself, make it anything other than extremely unlikely.

10. It's always a conspiracy. And it is, isn't it? No sooner has the body been discovered, the bomb gone off, than the same people are producing the same old stuff, demanding that there are questions which need to be answered, at the same unbearable length. Because the most important thing about these people is that they are people entirely lacking in discrimination. They cannot tell a good theory from a bad one, they cannot tell good evidence from bad evidence and they cannot tell a good source from a bad one. And for that reason, they always come up with the same answer when they ask the same question.

11. Continuous Lying

12. Inability to read or do research

13. Inability to provide credible evidence/ information.

14. Often provide photos/videos that have been either edited to support their beliefs or provide absolutely no evidence of chemtrails, geo-engineering or any other such foolishness

15. PRE-WRITTEN SCRIPTED RESPONSES – (cut & paste comment): Trolls are supplied with a list or database of preplanned talking points in a boilerplate format designed as offensive maneuvers and deceptive comments to create an argument for the sole purpose of deflecting from the truth because that is what they have been recruited to do. CT trolls are notorious for this.

16. Hypocrites.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

averagejoe wrote:Chemtrail jet doesn't follow it's shadow!!!! LMAO!!!!

Here is the video this picture is from.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdf9AyxAcMY
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
skydawg
Lord of the Board

Post by skydawg »

3. Inability to answer questions. For people who loudly advertise their determination to the principle of questioning everything, they're pretty poor at answering direct questions from sceptics about the claims that they make.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

averagejoe wrote:Black lines created by Chemtrail's jets....

From a San Barbara local news website
A subscriber saw a jet in the sky with a long shadow like projection in front of it. Can anyone explain what is going on?

I could try to explain it to you but its really just common sense. We all discovered our shadows at a very early age, and not long after that we knew why they were there.
Let me ask you though. What is your opinion on what the dark lines are?
Last edited by vinnied on Feb 9th, 2015, 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

averagejoe wrote:Chemtrail jet doesn't follow it's shadow!!!! LMAO!!!!

The most important content in that image is the, "El Toro Bull *bleep*". pretty much sums up the entire post and the provider of that CTBS. ROFL.....there it is! the best part of my day today!
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

averagejoe wrote:Black lines created by Chemtrail's jets....

From a San Barbara local news website
A subscriber saw a jet in the sky with a long shadow like projection in front of it. Can anyone explain what is going on?

vinnied wrote:I could try to explain it to you but its really just common sense. We all discovered our shadows at a very early age, and not long after that we knew why they were there.

If you look at the one picture of a jet not following it's shadow.....
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
skydawg
Lord of the Board

Post by skydawg »

and thats your explanation? Pretty much what i expected from you
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

averagejoe wrote:If you look at the one picture of a jet not following it's shadow.....

If you look at it from a slightly different angle, it appears that the trail is originating from directly under the tail of El Toro. Which would make a great deal more sense considering the region of the photo and the original poster of the photo.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

averagejoe wrote:

That would depend on where the sun is and where the observer is. Pretty simple science actually but good try.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

Dude, its a shadow.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

averagejoe wrote:

And a "chemtrail" that is being "sprayed" just continues on on its own? That makes sense lol - but please do enlighten us.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

averagejoe wrote:

Objects don't follow shadows ... shadows follow objects ... and depending on the angle of the light source, it can be quite an illusion.

Unless, of course you're this guy ...

Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
butcher99
Guru

Post by butcher99 »

Chem trails.. where to begin.

Explain to me please how since the first jet took off and started spreading these chemicals not one single person who was in on the conspiracy ever has come forward with pictures or information that actually shows a truck loading a jet with the chemicals.
A picture of a button in the cockpit of a plane that you press to release said chemicals.
A pilot who admits pressing said button to release chemicals.
A truck driver who pumped said chemicals into a plane,
A chemical plant worker who filled the truck that went to the airport.
A worker in an aircraft construction plant that installed tanks for the chemicals.
A worker in an aircraft plant that installed nozzles to spray the chemicals.
An engineer who designed the tanks to hold the chemicals.

Every jet plane that flys leaves these trails and has for 75 years or so yet not one single person has come forward of all the millions of people who must be in on this with any proof at all.

think about that.. 75 years or so. give or take 5. 10s of millions of people involved and no one has come forward? Think of all the jets designed in 70+ years and not one engineer has come forward? No one?

There are conspiracy theories that sound plausible. This is not one of them.
butcher99
Guru

Post by butcher99 »

vinnied wrote:I could try to explain it to you but its really just common sense. We all discovered our shadows at a very early age, and not long after that we knew why they were there.

I am no photoshop expert, but I could make so many dark lines that look exactly like that one that even the el toro bull would disappear. Although I could colour him green with purple spots to make him stand out. I could even turn him into a cow and cut off his horns.

In other words? A dark line on a photo? really? That is your argument?

If you give me that picture on a negative (old school photography) I could replicate that dark line anywhere you like. Even without photoshop. It is called photo manipulation.
butcher99
Guru

Post by butcher99 »

skydawg wrote:Please give us your logical explanation for this shadow Joe

Let me handle that one. Photoshop.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”