Smart meter

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Re: Smart meter

Post by sanfish »

Yeah and I was doing it. You on the other hand won't let up which I find to be be a ridiculous waste of time so I again choose to stop . I'm sure you'll keep baiting me, and I'm sure sooner or later I'll respond ( probably on a rainy/cold boring day).
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

sanfish wrote:What hand? What the hell are you talking about.? I always answer direct questions. The problem lies in what you imagine to be "a direct question" isn't one. I also thought we agreed not to interact with each other yet like a small immature child you continue to try and bait people on here ( not just myself). It's sunny out, put in a smile and go enjoy the day? Perhaps then you wouldn't be such a jerk

Edit to add: here's a DIRECT QUESTION::explain yourself?! What the hell are you attempting to talk intelligently about? What hand? What double speak? On your best day and my worst Id still be more than happy To engage you in any direct conversation on any topic. Reading your posts are like reading the ramblings of the keynote speaker at a "missed My meds" Convention

your engaging a mental misfit? bahahaha
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

OH looky to posters absent for 1 month, both show back up on near the same day. I smell a conspiracy caused by the CT's themselves. Let's all watch together and see if we can notice similar posting styles/spelling errors/grammar mistakes.......

This could be very interesting.....stay tuned.
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Terrible explanation on how a mesh grid works. Time to first obvious lie in less than 3 minutes (starting from the 'how it works time reference': furnaces and appliances are not connecting to smart meters and sending their data to the utilities.

Emphasis added:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZigBee
The routing protocol used by the network layer is AODV. In order to find the destination device, it broadcasts out a route request to all of its neighbors. The neighbors then broadcast the request to their neighbors, etc. until the destination is reached. Once the destination is reached, it sends its route reply via unicast transmission following the lowest cost path back to the source. Once the source receives the reply, it will update its routing table for the destination address with the next hop in the path and the path cost

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hoc_On- ... or_Routing
The AODV (Ad-Hoc On-Demand Distance Vector) routing protocol is a reactive routing protocol that uses some characteristics of proactive routing protocols. Routes are established on-demand, as they are needed. However, once established a route is maintained as long as it is needed. Reactive (or on-demand) routing protocols find a path between the source and the destination only when the path is needed (i.e., if there are data to be exchanged between the source and the destination). An advantage of this approach is that the routing overhead is greatly reduced. A disadvantage is a possible large delay from the moment the route is needed (a packet is ready to be sent) until the time the route is actually acquired. In AODV, the network is silent until a connection is needed. At that point the network node that needs a connection broadcasts a request for connection. Other AODV nodes forward this message, and record the node that they heard it from, creating an explosion of temporary routes back to the needy node. When a node receives such a message and already has a route to the desired node, it sends a message backwards through a temporary route to the requesting node. The needy node then begins using the route that has the least number of hopsthrough other nodes. Unused entries in the routing tables are recycled after a time.

So in summary: 'constantly broadcasting to maintain multiple redundant connections' is a lie. 'furnaces and all appliances going back to the utility' is a lie. Broadcasting through every home to find its way is a lie (lowest cost means shortest path in this context).
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
AwakeFromDreamland
Fledgling

Post by AwakeFromDreamland »

http://sagereports.com/smart-meter-rf/?page_id=198
In order for smart meters to monitor and control energy usage via this wireless communication system, the consumer must be willing to install power transmitters inside the home. This is the third part of the system and involves placing power transmitters (radiofrequency/microwave radiation emitting devices) within the home on each appliance. A power transmitter is required to measure the energy use of individual appliances (e.g., washing machines, clothes dryers, dishwashers, etc) and it will send information via wireless radiofrequency signal back to the smart meter. Each power transmitter handles a separate appliance. A typical kitchen and laundry may have a dozen power transmitters in total.

Smart meters could also be installed that would operate by wired, rather than wireless means. Shielded cable, such as is available for cable modem (wired internet connection) could connect smart meters to utilities. However, it is not easy to see the solution to transmit signals from power transmitters (energy use for each appliance) back to the utility.

Collector meters are a special type of smart meter that can serve to collect the radiofrequency/microwave radiation signals from many surrounding buildings and send them back to the utility. Collector meters are intended to collect and re-transmit radiofrequency information for somewhere between 500-5000 homes or buildings. They have three operating antennas compared to two antennas in regular smart meters. Their radiofrequency microwave emissions are higher and they send wireless signal much more frequently. Collector meters can be place on a home or other building like smart meters, and there is presently no way to know which a homeowner or property owner might receive.

http://sagereports.com/smart-meter-rf/
Endocannabinoid system "We are all born with a form of marijuana already in our bodies." "Cannabis kills cancer cells,people are not aware of that,they think cancer/cannabis - anti nausea.It's waay beyond that." Dr.Robert Melamede phD
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Show me the manual and a make/model of a furnace that connects to a kelowna fortis iteron meter and can be forwarded to the utility.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

NotNorthAnymore
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by NotNorthAnymore »

This is getting to be an entire comedy hour.

I agree with LordEd. Show me the appliance and or devices that can actually do what Awake and Sanfish are going on about.
Then explain, in practical terms, why this info would be gathered by any utility or company or government??

If you say it is to spy upon you - then explain why you are worthwhile to spy upon?
Are you that important to the planet that the utility or government is going to spend money to spy upon you?
I really want to hear the reason that you feel that you are being or may be spied upon??

Did you miss your medications??
Multiple curious persons upon this planet want to know why YOU are important enough to be spied upon....

As a homeowner with multiple electrical appliances - I would like to know the actual power usage of various appliances in my home, for a curiosity factor.
But on a practical level - the cost of doing so eliminates my curiosity to see my energy usage to that level.
I have a Rainforest monitor that allows me to monitor my energy usage on a 7 second interval.
It is handy and with proper reading of the data, I will be able to confirm the energy hogs in my home....
But then what?

Sanfish and AwakeFromDreamland are Luddites that want to revert to the 1800's or earlier.
There are gated compounds available for you in the Southern US that may take your application, but be prepared - it is not fun.....

These areas are also known as communes....
"THEY" are watching you! -- "THEY" know who you are! -- "THEY" know where you are!
Always use heavy duty BBQ tinfoil under your Black Hat - That way "THEY" can't read your 'mind'.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

^^^^ it would be best if you re re read posts before going on about what sanfish "has been going on about"
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

NotNorthAnymore wrote:This is getting to be an entire comedy hour.

There's a reason smart meters keep getting banished to conspiracy.

I read one idea of the smart appliance is that the appliance can read from (not to) the smart meter and find out when a lower TOD billing period is and save the owner some money. For example a dishwasher delay, or hot water heater delaying a heat cycle.

NotNorthAnymore
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by NotNorthAnymore »

sanfish wrote:^^^^ it would be best if you re re read posts before going on about what sanfish "has been going on about"

I did - you keep going on abut how smart meter technology is one of the evils of the world.
You allude to the (alleged) conspiracy that smart meters are being used to spy on you and raise your power bills.
IMO you are off your rocker and I think need to get your medications adjusted.

Show me any technology that has not evolved in the last 50 years - be it cars - home building - communication.

The communes in the deep south await you.
"THEY" are watching you! -- "THEY" know who you are! -- "THEY" know where you are!
Always use heavy duty BBQ tinfoil under your Black Hat - That way "THEY" can't read your 'mind'.
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

You know WHY.....the Cts call them "Smartmeters"? Right?

Because even a simple, digital, electrical meter, is smarter than any of the CTs.

If you were to calculate the combined IQ, of a room full of CTs, you still couldn't generate enough power to light an LED nightlight.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”