Smart meter

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
NotNorthAnymore
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Smart meter

Post by NotNorthAnymore »

sanfish wrote:http://earthchanges.ning.com/m/discussion?id=6126809%3ATopic%3A395510

Do you have a point here??
Accidents happen all over the world.
"THEY" are watching you! -- "THEY" know who you are! -- "THEY" know where you are!
Always use heavy duty BBQ tinfoil under your Black Hat - That way "THEY" can't read your 'mind'.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

Had mine installed yesterday.

Whoop-whoop!
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

Yes of course car accidents that cause surges that cause 100 meters to combust/explode "happen every day". Haha

Congratulations capt. I'm glad you got what you wanted.Conversely I ( and many others ) who live in areas surrounded by smart meters have yet to get ours . So much for not having a choice
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

sanfish wrote:Yes of course car accidents that cause surges that cause 100 meters to combust/explode "happen every day". Haha

Congratulations capt. I'm glad you got what you wanted.Conversely I ( and many others ) who live in areas surrounded by smart meters have yet to get ours . So much for not having a choice

What does THAT mean?
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

You'd have to be more specific to have any hope of me engaging in conversation with you after the way you've behaved while interacting with me. Try using your "big boy words" and attempt to speak in full sentences/thoughts. What specifically are you asking? We don't want me to assume what you don't understand or Id have to write every last thing I've learned since I was a wee lad
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

sanfish wrote:You'd have to be more specific to have any hope of me engaging in conversation with you after the way you've behaved while interacting with me. Try using your "big boy words" and attempt to speak in full sentences/thoughts. What specifically are you asking? We don't want me to assume what you don't understand or Id have to write every last thing I've learned since I was a wee lad

OH WOW!!!!....Little Johnny has taken the "moderator workarounds" to new but thinly veiled attempts at personal attacks.

You have still not answered a direct question with a direct answer.........the shame is now upon you. Your double-speak might fool some, but not me (AND, MANY OTHERS).

Your hand has been exposed, bluff, bet, raise, call or fold.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

What hand? What the hell are you talking about.? I always answer direct questions. The problem lies in what you imagine to be "a direct question" isn't one. I also thought we agreed not to interact with each other yet like a small immature child you continue to try and bait people on here ( not just myself). It's sunny out, put in a smile and go enjoy the day? Perhaps then you wouldn't be such a *bleep*

Edit to add: here's a DIRECT QUESTION::explain yourself?! What the hell are you attempting to talk intelligently about? What hand? What double speak? On your best day and my worst Id still be more than happy To engage you in any direct conversation on any topic. Reading your posts are like reading the ramblings of the keynote speaker at a "missed My meds" Convention
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

sanfish wrote:What hand? What the hell are you talking about.? I always answer direct questions. The problem lies in what you imagine to be "a direct question" isn't one. I also thought we agreed not to interact with each other yet like a small immature child you continue to try and bait people on here ( not just myself). It's sunny out, put in a smile and go enjoy the day? Perhaps then you wouldn't be such a jerk

Edit to add: here's a DIRECT QUESTION::explain yourself?! What the hell are you attempting to talk intelligently about? What hand? What double speak? On your best day and my worst Id still be more than happy To engage you in any direct conversation on any topic. Reading your posts are like reading the ramblings of the keynote speaker at a "missed My meds" Convention

YOU were the only one that placed a moratorium upon conversing with me. I have NEVER agreed with ANYTHING you have said.

I won't even read any further into your last comment, due to it's inflammatory connotations. Get past your egomaniacle attitudes and MAYbe someone will talk to you.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

Hahaha I was trying to do you a favour so you look a little less stupid than usual . . You're such a mental midget it defies explanation. Anyways when you say anything of value or ask a pertinent direct question I'll be more than happy to explain it to you ( I'll even draw you a picture if needed). Your failure to understand the written word is your issue not mine . Perhaps if you realized this, steps could be taken to better your situation and you wouldn't sound like such an angry clown all the time .
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

sanfish wrote:Hahaha I was trying to do you a favour so you look a little less stupid than usual . . You're such a mental midget it defies explanation. Anyways when you say anything of value or ask a pertinent direct question I'll be more than happy to explain it to you ( I'll even draw you a picture if needed). Your failure to understand the written word is your issue not mine . Perhaps if you realized this, steps could be taken to better your situation and you wouldn't sound like such an angry clown all the time .

Why would I expect a more intelligent reply from YOU? You can't answer, so you attack the one asking the question. Typical and predictable. Your demeaning comments have no affect on me, It might have upon others, and explains why others won't reply or enter into a conversation/debate with you.

Good luck, I suggest you listen to the Dale Carnegie, "How to Win Friends and Influence People".

So far, you fail on all counts.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

Hahaha yes I attacked you by somehow getting in your head to respond to my post with a muddled/unclear question/accusation . In fact I never even respond to your posts anymore yet you go out of your way to try baiting me only to accuse me of attacking you and "double speaking". You sir are as wise as you are charismatic
Attachments
image.jpg
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

Got yah!
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

I am again unsure what you mean. Let's just agree to disagree . Theres so many better things that any of us can be doing than bickering in the forums ( at least now that its nice out ). Either way , I'll no longer be responding/commenting on any of your posts as it accomplishes nothing
AwakeFromDreamland
Fledgling

Post by AwakeFromDreamland »

For those that want to know exactly how a meshed grid network actually works(including collectors
,etc). How much of your neighbors radiation are you wearing ? "Jerry Flynn worked at the Communications Electronics Engineering Branch of the Royal Canadian Navy. Jerry studied virtually every aspect of wireless radio communications. Now he is telling us about pulsed microwave radiation and its effects on human health."

(scroll to 59:38 for how a meshed grid works)
Endocannabinoid system "We are all born with a form of marijuana already in our bodies." "Cannabis kills cancer cells,people are not aware of that,they think cancer/cannabis - anti nausea.It's waay beyond that." Dr.Robert Melamede phD
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

sanfish wrote:I am again unsure what you mean. Let's just agree to disagree . Theres so many better things that any of us can be doing than bickering in the forums ( at least now that its nice out ). Either way , I'll no longer be responding/commenting on any of your posts as it accomplishes nothing

You've said THAT before.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”