ESP: Fact or Fake?

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Dave_1963
Banned

ESP: Fact or Fake?

Post by Dave_1963 »

Can't sleep tonight, so I was watching William Shatners Weird or What. One story was about a woman in 1980. There was a nurse gone missing. The lady in the show said she could "see" where the victim was. She drove to where her vision showed her the nurses body was. Sure enough, the body was right where she said. The police arrested her thinking she must have had something to do with the murder. After 6 days, the police arrested the 3 men that killed the nurse.

There used to be a forum for ESP/UFO's, etc, but it has disappeared, so I am posting here.

Before I was born, my mum ordered a potty from Sears in 1962. It was on backorder, and it did not arrive until I was 9 months old. The box only had our address, but no markings of who it was from or where it was from. I crawled over to the box and touched it. Immediately, my vision blanked out, and I could see a picture of a potty in my mind, (my grandparents had a potty for me, so I knew what they were). I touched the box, and my mum tells me all I said over and over was "potty, potty, potty". My mum had forgotten she had ordered it. She opened the box, and sure enough, there was the potty.

Next time this happened, I was in my early 20's, working as a shipper/receiver for a classic auto parts manufacturer. I had sent out the parts to the USA, but the order was wrong, so it was returned. I packed all the parts in boxes with crumpled newspaper for protection during shipping. When the package was returned, I was about to open the box, rip out the newspaper, and put the parts back into stock. The instant I touched the box, my vision went away, and all I gould see was a picture of a full Exacto Knife blade in my mind. I gingerly unpacked the box, and sure enough, there was a full, unused Exacto blade that I would have been cut severely with if I had unpaced the box quickly as I would usually do.

When Jenifer Cusworth (sp?) went missing in the 90's, the TV had sketches of the suspect. I got a picture in my mind of a guy wearing a Cowboy hat that did the murder. The sketches were nothing like I saw. I guess the guy has been arrested and charged, and sure enough, he wore a Cowboy hat in those days.

Last time this happened was 1996. I had a old 1963 Ford car radio out in our garage. It was the middle of winter. I was going to bring the radio in and hook it to a 12 volt supply to get it working. The second I grabbed the radio from the garage, my vision blanked out again, and all I could see was a Wasp. I am terrified of Wasps. I brought the radio indoors, hooked it up, and got it working. After 45 minutes, I heard a buzzing coming from inside the radio, and to my horror, 3 wasps crawled out.

I cannot control when these things happen, but I am convinced that I could somehow sense what was inside things just by touching them.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this type thing?

Personal attacks will be welcome!
FreeRights
Guru

Re: ESP: Fact or Fake?

Post by FreeRights »

I'm certainly no expert in ESP, but I think it may be a lot like deja vu. People will tend to remember the situations that they were right about, but often forget about the dozens or more situations that they were wrong about.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
Dave_1963
Banned

Post by Dave_1963 »

That's a real possibility. I have no way of controlling these things. Has not happened for about 20 years, but when I see these TV psychics that say they can "see" things for a fee, are total crooks, and makes it hard for any legitimate reasearch to be done. I know Russia has been experimenting with remote viewing, and have had some sucsess. I'm pretty sure in the sad case of Mindy Tran, the Police searched Mission Creek Park numerous times, then a person said they had a vision of where she was. Sure enough she was there. RIP Mindy.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

The Amazing Randy has a bunch of money for anyone that can use their "powers" in a controlled test. No one has been able to claim the money yet.
smoky500
Fledgling

Post by smoky500 »

I just knew you were going to start this thread!LOL
Dave_1963
Banned

Post by Dave_1963 »

Shall I tell you about my alien abduction too? lol! Nahhh, people will think I'm crazy! Seriously though, there are just some things that still cannot be explained, and I am the type of person to explore every possibility, no matter how far fetched. I really do believe most anything is possible. I still believe the world is flat, but one day when I win LottoMax, I'll buy a boat and find out for myself. Who knows, maybe I'll fall off the edge into oblivion.

But seriously, you have to think outside the box sometimes. 100 years ago, the moon was made of green cheese, but forward thinking people found out otherwise. That is how we progress.

Back in 1973, I was 10. LED's had just become cheap and reliable, and came in other colors than red. My grandfather was a scientist and Dr., and I said to him "What if they put a red, green, and blue LED together, and used the LED's rather than phosphor for a TV screen?" My grandfather said it was possible, but it would take at least 500 years before technology would be at the point where millions of LED's could be synced together. Less than 10 years later we had the first JumboTron.

BTW, The weather on Sigma 3b is wonderful this time of year. My buddy Zatar is flying in from Andomeda to pick me up for a vacation on the Mercury Sea. I'll send y'all a postcard! LOL!!!
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Interesting CIA lab experiments with Uri Geller:
Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

Dave_1963
Banned

Post by Dave_1963 »

Geez! You mean there are others who think like me? Great link! Thank you!
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Amazing Randy has plenty of cash for Uri and anybody else to easily scoop up if their "powers" are real. I say go for it, why not?

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”