Canada Day Fireworks and UFOs

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
cliffdiving
Fledgling

Canada Day Fireworks and UFOs

Post by cliffdiving »

Did anyone else see the drones flying around at the fireworks? These did not look like your ordinary state of the art drones but way out this world ufo *bleep*...we saw 2 of them flying around and they didnt look like your average NASA stuff ...
hype14
Fledgling

Re: Canada Day Fireworks...and UFOs

Post by hype14 »

Looked kinda like a red light that would stay stationary for a few minutes and then move slightly?....My son and I saw these as well and thought someone might have been using remote control vehicles (such as helicopters) to get some type of aerial photos/video of the fireworks.

...Reminded me of the remote control police drone they showed on tv during one of the newscasts :)
HeavyHauler
Fledgling

Re: Canada Day Fireworks...and UFOs

Post by HeavyHauler »

cliffdiving wrote:Did anyone else see the drones flying around at the fireworks? These did not look like your ordinary state of the art drones but way out this world ufo *bleep*...we saw 2 of them flying around and they didnt look like your average NASA stuff ...

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: Canada Day Fireworks and UFOs

Post by maryjane48 »

heavy has no clue what ufo means i see
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

lakevixen wrote:heavy has no clue what ufo means i see

Unidentified means just that, it doesn't have to be extraterrestrial to be unidentified.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

exactly
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

cliffdiving wrote:Did anyone else see the drones flying around at the fireworks? These did not look like your ordinary state of the art drones but way out this world ufo *bleep*...we saw 2 of them flying around and they didnt look like your average NASA stuff ...

So what exactly is the difference between "your ordinary state of the art drones" and "way out of this world UFO *bleep*" and "your average NASA stuff"?
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
formerdir

Post by formerdir »

on canada day 2014,i was standing in the shore of the lake by the sails in city park,down town.i observed a white glowin g orb,it travelled at a med rate of speed from knox mountain ,it travelled until it was rite above me and i stood there with my head looking straight up,i thought people would see that and catch on but i should have known better, they just looked down as they were walking and talking or looking at thier i phones (knowmism) is what it is called,any ways one older lady with a walker stoped and looked with me and she said oh thats an angel,i was then pointing up and trying to get attention and 1 girl at one of the hanna tattoo stands sort of stopped to look and as i and her looked at each other we looked back up and the one sort of large orb that was now there going on 10_20 min now it split into 4 in a diamond shape it just hovered still for about another 5 min by this point i seemed to be the only one who thought this was interesting then it just vanished,i am not sure what to think 1 its govmnt black ops reversed engineered ufo technology.2nephilim fallen angels in thier natural form.3or some type of actual alien ship form but i dont think so because what i saw was defiantly organic.anyways i always hear these stories about people seeing these things and i didnt really believe them but if u go to u tube and you type light orbs u are going to see at least 100 vidis and they arnt fake.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”