Will Donald Trump be assassinated?

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
JBX
Fledgling

Re: Donald Trump will be assassinated

Post by JBX »

I like Trump because he is saying all the stuff that should be said, that said however, it doesn't meant he has the chops to run a country in all the other aspects he probably has no clue about.

Putin would utterly dominate him in every way possible and probably some that aren't, that or Trump would try to muscle him and we would have WW3.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
OREZ
Lord of the Board

Post by OREZ »

Good grief!

Sad times for the USA if people actually buy into this. They would get their *bleep* kicked in every respect and they would deserve it for electing him.

Hillary has more of what it takes to run a country in her little finger than this self serving psycho has in his entire being. This is not a bloody reality TV show. WOW!
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

really, why ???? all she is a lieing piece of *bleep*.does the email issue ring a bell or would you like about 50 inks as to why she is full of it
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
OREZ
Lord of the Board

Post by OREZ »

You're doing this for comedic effect, right? Great job!
Last edited by OREZ on Aug 14th, 2015, 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Benghazi was a big black eye for Hillary Clinton, but they all seem to lie, so what can you do. Hillary might not even win the Democrat nomination the way Bernie Sanders has been going lately.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
OREZ
Lord of the Board

Post by OREZ »

Oh, it's fine with me if she doesn't win. Trump would be disastrous for the republicans and the country. Last nail in the coffin for a once great nation. Trump isn't fit to make Hillary her morning coffee.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Assuming he knows how to make coffee.

As for his bluster and emotionalism, he's a great draw for the anti-intellectual crowd, you know, those inclined to vote, right?

What are his chances of getting the vote out?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
OREZ
Lord of the Board

Post by OREZ »

You're right Queen K. I very much doubt that he can make coffee.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

yup, like the rest of those in congress
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

OREZ wrote:Oh, it's fine with me if she doesn't win. Trump would be disastrous for the republicans and the country. Last nail in the coffin for a once great nation. Trump isn't fit to make Hillary her morning coffee.

Trump won't win the Republican nomination let alone the presidency. 65% of republicans have him down as DFL so that means 65% of Republicans won't vote for him if he were the last man standing.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

I have no doubt that Trump could win. Who knew Idiocracy was a documentary? Never underestimate the power of an uneducated over emotional public being fed the garbage the media is dishing out. There is only one candidate truly worth voting for and you can tell because the media won't give him the time of day. I look forward to President Bernie Sanders.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Will Donald Trump be assassinated?

Post by the truth »

I agree he just might be the best of the bunch
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

He's still leading because there's a large contingent of people who are still attracted to the anti-intellectual, reflective thought and diplomacy is now thought of as professional politics and everyone hates that.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Queen K wrote:He's still leading because there's a large contingent of people who are still attracted to the anti-intellectual, reflective thought and diplomacy is now thought of as professional politics and everyone hates that.

he is far from being a dum man

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”