Will Donald Trump be assassinated?

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Will Donald Trump be assassinated?

Post by the truth »

I will predict that if come closer to election time if it looks like trump might actually win,and become president of the usa.
he will somehow die of something, no way in hell the us government ,republican and democrats want this guy in charge,
I will go with the -heart attack theory-
hope he wins. like he says politicians are stupid and they are,career politicians have no clue about or care about the average person
Last edited by the truth on Aug 14th, 2015, 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Re: Donald Trump will be assassinated

Post by Captain Awesome »

Trump close to winning? Thanks for a chuckle.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

I did say -IF- he wins
and to be honest I do believe that people are sick and tired of bs career politicians
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

I'm not a fan of career politicians but I also think Trump is dangerous.
I get it that it's refreshing to hear unfiltered crap come out of his mouth (agree with it or not) but why does it have to be the circus act, is there no normal people in the Republican party?
Jo
Slot 16

Post by Jo »

Thing is, people like to think Trump is just 'sayin' it like it is', but is he? Seems he is just doing a Rob Ford number, saying whatever has greatest shock value and is most likely going to appeal to the voters he wants. Nothing new here.
OREZ
Lord of the Board

Post by OREZ »

I think the guy's an obvious psycho and I still can't believe he's gotten any support at all.
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Jo wrote:Thing is, people like to think Trump is just 'sayin' it like it is', but is he? Seems he is just doing a Rob Ford number, saying whatever has greatest shock value and is most likely going to appeal to the voters he wants. Nothing new here.

can he honestly be worse then the clowns that he is running against ???
maybe no better but no worse imo
I think when it would come to job creation and bringing jobs back to the usa, he would be better then the rest of them, if he is something he is a shrewd businessman
Jo
Slot 16

Post by Jo »

I think any candidate needs to be weighed by what he would accomplish in power. Nobody really knows, of course, what is truth and what is fiction, but still - he just spouts empty insults, he doesn't appear to have any platform other than 'how many people can I insult today' . . . just like Rob Ford.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

trump is the tea party wet dream come true , but thankfully most americans wont vote for trump , as most wont vote for sanders either, i predict bush against clinton , clinton winning
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

I really do not care who wins, but Clinton is full of it and all the bush do is start wars, so anyone else will do. but trump wining would be good cheap entertainment,and is some f up way trump might be better
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Jo wrote:Thing is, people like to think Trump is just 'sayin' it like it is', but is he? Seems he is just doing a Rob Ford number, saying whatever has greatest shock value and is most likely going to appeal to the voters he wants. Nothing new here.

Donny Trump's ego is massive. He was a Democrat until recently, but switched because he could get more airtime as a Republican candidate. His main goal is to gain the spotlight by any and all means necessary so that we can all listen to him talk about himself over and over again.

Perhaps I'm being unfair, but that's the impression I get.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

the truth wrote:I really do not care who wins, but Clinton is full of it and all the bush do is start wars, so anyone else will do. but trump wining would be good cheap entertainment,and is some f up way trump might be better

he wont win , hes way behind clinton in women voters and latino voters , there won't be enough rich white folks to vote him in
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

more like poor white votes, and lots of them I think
lets not forget
Ronald ragean was an actor and won

the is goes on and on, it could happen http://www.imdb.com/list/ls000025899/
OREZ
Lord of the Board

Post by OREZ »

Glacier wrote:Donny Trump's ego is massive. He was a Democrat until recently, but switched because he could get more airtime as a Republican candidate. His main goal is to gain the spotlight by any and all means necessary so that we can all listen to him talk about himself over and over again.

Perhaps I'm being unfair, but that's the impression I get.

LMAO! Unfair?!! You're being far too kind. The guy is a raging narcissist who couldn't possibly concern himself with the needs of millions of Americans. I'm sure he's never been either a democrat or a republican, he's all about himslef and no one else. To trust someone like him with power in a country like the USA would be the stupidist possible thing anyone could do. I used to wonder how it was possible that an absolute imbecile like George W Bush could get elected... TWICE, for f**ksake!! That was nothing compared to the thought of this malignant growth even competing for leadership of the Republican Party.
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

you say he is all about himself. are:nt they all
lets be honest the bushes are the Clintons are so whats the did

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”