Will Donald Trump be assassinated?

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Will Donald Trump be assassinated?

Post by Queen K »

I never said he was "dumb" or 'stupid", I'm referring to the types his style attracts.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Queen K wrote:I never said he was "dumb" or 'stupid", I'm referring to the types his style attracts.

well he is winning in most poles at this time I am sure , everyone that likes him is dumb or stupid as you say
your calling a bunch of people you have never meat dumb and stupid ???? pretty judgmental on your part
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I said, "anti-intellectual." Not the same thing. But okay.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Tacklewasher
Übergod

Post by Tacklewasher »

Trump is just the loudest voice shouting crap right now. He's good at pointing out issues, but that's it. As it gets closer to the election, people will tire of his shouting and see that he has no real solutions (building a wall is not a solution).

Clinton, I think, would be a far worse president than Obama is.

I think the Republicans best choice is Jeb. He can get the Latino vote and I don't think he is the idiot his brother was. But the main thing is he is the most palatable to those democrats who don't want Hillary. And that is the only way the republicans will get back into the White House. They need to pick who can beat Clinton, not who satisfies the vocal minority of the tea baggers.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

the truth wrote:well he is winning in most poles at this time I am sure , everyone that likes him is dumb or stupid as you say
your calling a bunch of people you have never meat dumb and stupid ???? pretty judgmental on your part

I wouldn't agree that everyone who likes Trump is stupid either, but he's definitely playing on the "dumb" part of the brain.

I mean, what exactly is he saying that "ought to be said?" All he's saying is late-night-TV shock value comments. That's really it.

Like others, he's good at saying what "needs" to be done. He's good at never providing a solution other than he'll fix things, but the odd time he does provide a solution, it's one of the least thought-out, brain dead solutions we've all ever heard. Making Mexico pay for a wall separating the US and Mexico? For one, Mexico will never pay for it, and for two, much of the border is gated, and a wall won't keep immigrants out - even now, many are entering via expired visas and underground tunnels. Even his idea is stupid.

So I suppose I'm not calling his supporters or Trump himself stupid. But I am saying that all of his ideas are.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
Able
Fledgling

Post by Able »

Who would bother?
Sometimes you eat the bear.....sometimes the bear eats you.
I Think
Walks on Forum Water

Post by I Think »

US politics is kinda like "one flew over",
And the people think they are free.
We're lost but we're making good time.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

trump is friends with clintons and the gop is being suckered , and i love it lol
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

the truth wrote:well he is winning in most poles at this time I am sure , everyone that likes him is dumb or stupid as you say

So, do you happen to be a big fan of Trump? Tell the truth......just wondering. No reason.
You and 71 others Like this post
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

to be honet no I am not,that being said ,I hope he wins, imo he is no worse then the rest of the scumbags running for office.
do I think he will win -no
at this time in the pools it does look like a large part of the American people are sick and tired of career politicians his numbers prove that
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”