Dubai Hotel vs WTC 7

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Dubai Hotel vs WTC 7

Post by Dizzy1 »

Static wrote:

War is very profitable for America.

Which ended up in a recession just a few years after. Oh, wait, let me guess - the 9/11 "bad guys" profited from that as well.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Static wrote:War is very profitable for America.

War is very profitable for American business, but extraordinarily expensive for America.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

Dizzy1 wrote:Which ended up in a recession just a few years after. Oh, wait, let me guess - the 9/11 "bad guys" profited from that as well.

The recession was brought on by a debt bubble that caused a financial meltdown. Remember Lehman Brothers?
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

goatboy wrote:I don't why I'm going to bother, but if 9-11 was not real, what was the end game for whomever put it on and why not go for something far simpler and accomplish the same goal? This simple question and observation negates all the "theories" out there and is what stands out to me as being the biggest hole in any conspiracy theory.

Lets not forget that the outcome of 9/11 allowed the government to take away all rights via the Patriot Act as well as a 10 year war that created the demand for endless munitions and war machines. I'm not sure if an ordinary bomb (WTC garage bombing) would have allowed for that.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Static wrote:Lets not forget that the outcome of 9/11 allowed the government to take away all rights via the Patriot Act as well as a 10 year war that created the demand for endless munitions and war machines. I'm not sure if an ordinary bomb (WTC garage bombing) would have allowed for that.

So.... A whole bunch of conjecture. At best. I think you think the government is a lot note nefarious than they actually are.
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

FreeRights wrote:So.... A whole bunch of conjecture. At best. I think you think the government is a lot note nefarious than they actually are.

You sound so intelligent using big words! :1422: Conjecture and nefarious? Why the hell would you use words like that in a chat-room? You're such a dork. :smt045

I have no hate for the States, just lack of respect (there are other threads for that though). I believe the the whole situation is questionable.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Static wrote:I have no hate for the States, just lack of respect (there are other threads for that though). I believe the the whole situation is questionable.

The issue has never been that people question what happened. The issue has always been that they over extend themselves and end up coming up with a theory that in itself is more questionable and nonfactual than the original explanation.
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

FreeRights wrote:The issue has never been that people question what happened. The issue has always been that they over extend themselves and end up coming up with a theory that in itself is more questionable and nonfactual than the original explanation.

Totally agree. But in this situation that their original explanation is questionable.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”