Flat Earth

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Symbonite
Lord of the Board

Flat Earth

Post by Symbonite »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Earth

This just doesn't make sense.
**Disclaimer: The above statement is in my OPINION only.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Re: Flat Earth

Post by vinnied »

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#161613
well whadaya know.
wonder where theyre getting the money from
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
RealityCheck44

Post by RealityCheck44 »

Right on guys!!
Good luck on your journey!!
I think its awesome to see someone local bringing light to the oldest lie ever told to us!!
Earth is flat, no doubt in my mind!!
Symbonite
Lord of the Board

Post by Symbonite »

No doubt in your mind....I ask you this...tell me these no doubts that the earth is flat....because i will ask questions that are always countered with a "fact" that it is flat. so i want to hear what these facts are.....must be some proof out there.
RealityCheck44

Post by RealityCheck44 »

Symbonite wrote:No doubt in your mind....I ask you this...tell me these no doubts that the earth is flat....because i will ask questions that are always countered with a "fact" that it is flat. so i want to hear what these facts are.....must be some proof out there.

Im saying its flat,, so you're question here doesn't make any sense!
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

RealityCheck44 wrote: Im saying its flat,, so you're question here doesn't make any sense!

Symbonite is asking for you to back up your theory that the earth is flat with facts.
similar to how the ancient Greeks could back up the theory that the earth is spherical.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
Symbonite
Lord of the Board

Post by Symbonite »

Symbonite wrote:No doubt in your mind....I ask you this...tell me these no doubts that the earth is flat....because i will ask questions that are always countered with a "fact" that it is flat. so i want to hear what these facts are.....must be some proof out there.

RealityCheck44 wrote: Im saying its flat,, so you're question here doesn't make any sense!

What I want to know is why you think its...sorry I should say why you know its flat...do you have anything documented or anything that claims that.

I mean I can say that the sun rises from the east and sets in the west because of the rotation of the earth. but then there can be a counter claim always for me to go to Youtube or Google...but now actual book or written document backing that claim.

I mean I have a lot of questions on what the answers are but I want to hear from you first why you know that the Earth is flat.

Just because wrestling on tv is shown...doesn't mean its real. But then again I can google "Wrestling is real" and I will find people that are saying so.
Tom Foolery
Fledgling

Post by Tom Foolery »

I've posted a bunch of flat earth facts on the thread called What the Flat Earth. viewtopic.php?f=31&t=66847
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Tom Foolery wrote:I've posted a bunch of flat earth facts on the thread called What the Flat Earth. viewtopic.php?f=31&t=66847

I'll save everyone the time ...

Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

its unfortunate the other thread was locked and i never got my answer, so as hard as it is to keep a serious discussion going on the topic at hand, lets try to keep things on a civil level.
Now can one of the folks that claim the earth is flat please explain how a solar eclipse works. thanks.
flat earth.png
SmokeOnTheWater
Walks on Forum Water

Post by SmokeOnTheWater »

vinnied wrote:Now can one of the folks that claim the earth is flat please explain how a solar eclipse works. thank

Also judging by the photo you posted the sun would rise south to north in some parts of the world ( U.S.A. and Canada ).
I would like someone to explain.
" Nature is not a place to visit. It is home. " ~ Gary Snyder
Walking Wounded
Übergod

Post by Walking Wounded »

Also from the posted picture, wouldn't the distances between points in the Southern Hemisphere say South Africa to Argentina be longer than they actually are?
SmokeOnTheWater
Walks on Forum Water

Post by SmokeOnTheWater »

It seems to me that the belief of a Flat Earth is a bit like religion. You have to have faith. When the hard questions are asked and they can not be answered they simply say " You have to have faith ". If someone believes that Adam and Eve were the first 2 humans on Earth and they had 2 sons and anyone asks them " but where were the sons' wives ? " they simply have to say " You have to have faith ".
Everyone is entitled to their beliefs. Peace.
" Nature is not a place to visit. It is home. " ~ Gary Snyder
atenbacon
Übergod

Post by atenbacon »

Look! More proof of a flat Earth!

http://www.wired.com/2016/04/a-beautiful-planet/
You have to keep an open mind until it is proven one way or the other. You just can't take the T.V. or internet word on it.
Tom Foolery
Fledgling

Post by Tom Foolery »

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”