Chemtrails over Penticton Today

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Chemtrails over Penticton Today

Post by Dizzy1 »

Graham Adder wrote:That was my point.

You don't have a point.
Graham Adder wrote:They aren't contrails.
They aren't condensation.
They're chemicals.

And as discussed in the numerous other threads on the topic, that have since been long locked and deleted, and as has been suggested in those threads - this thread is about "chemtrails" not cloud seeding. If you want to talk cloud seeding, start your own thread on that subject.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

NotNorthAnymore wrote:Graham Adder & goldpot501

You actually believe that Chemtrails and Illuminati exist?
:200: :200:

I agree with Gilchy:

Gilchy wrote:If there really was some giant plot to control the worlds population, it's apparently not working very well.

NotNorthAnymore wrote:IMO - Sounds like you have been partaking of too many chemicals over the years. :skippingsheep:

Personally, I don't believe in chem-trails, as it seems the job can be completed by other methods that are a reality, such as the govt allowing the use of toxic fertilizers, pesticides and herbicides that we ingest, GMOs, 39 grams of sugar allowed in a 12 ounce serving of pop, etc, etc.

The govt has a long history of experimenting on it's own people, so unlike you, I will keep an open mind on the subject. I look at each subject individually as opposed to foolishly lumping different subjects together simply because the media is telling you to. If someone believes they are seeing chem-trails, why do you assume they must believe the Illuminati exist? Maybe the mindless sheep you speak of is in the mirror.

Some examples of people unknowingly being experimented on by the U.S. Govt:
After World War I, the United States went on a chemical weapons binge, producing millions of barrels of mustard gas and Lewisite. Thousands of US troops were exposed to these chemical agents in order to “test the efficacy of gas masks and protective clothing”. The Veterans Administration refused to honor disability claims from victims of such experiments. The Army also deployed mustard gas against anti-US protesters in Puerto Rico and the Philippines in the 1920s and 1930s.

In 1931, Dr. Cornelius Rhoads, then under contract with the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Investigations, initiated his horrific Puerto Rico Cancer Experiments, infecting dozens of unwitting subjects with cancer cells. At least thirteen of his victims died as a result. Rhoads went on to head of the US Army Biological Weapons division and to serve on the Atomic Energy Commission, where he oversaw radiation experiments on thousands of US citizens. In memos to the Department of Defense, Rhoads expressed his opinion that Puerto Rican dissidents could be “eradicated” with the judicious use of germ bombs.

In 1942, US Army and Navy doctors infected 400 prisoners in Chicago with malaria in experiments designed to get “a profile of the disease and develop a treatment for it.” Most of the inmates were black and none was informed of the risks of the experiment. Nazi doctors on trial at Nuremberg cited the Chicago malaria experiments as part of their defense.

At the close of World War II, the US Army put on its payroll, Dr. Shiro Ishii, the head of the Imperial Army of Japan’s bio-warfare unit. Dr. Ishii had deployed a wide range of biological and chemical agents against Chinese and Allied troops. He also operated a large research center in Manchuria, where he conducted bio-weapons experiments on Chinese, Russian and American prisoners of war. Ishii infected prisoners with tetanus; gave them typhoid-laced tomatoes; developed plague-infected fleas; infected women with syphilis; performed dissections on live prisoners; and exploded germ bombs over dozens of men tied to stakes. In a deal hatched by Gen. Douglas MacArthur, Ishii turned over more than 10,000 pages of his “research findings” to the US Army, avoided prosecution for war crimes and was invited to lecture at Ft. Detrick, the US Army bio-weapons center in Frederick, Maryland.

From 1950 through 1953, the US Army released chemical clouds over six US and Canadian cities. The tests were designed to test dispersal patterns of chemical weapons. Army records noted that the compounds used over Winnipeg, Canada, where there were numerous reports of respiratory illnesses, involved cadmium, a highly toxic chemical.

In 1951 the US Army secretly contaminated the Norfolk Naval Supply Center in Virginia with infectious bacteria. One type was chosen because blacks were believed to be more susceptible than whites. A similar experiment was undertaken later that year at Washington, DC’s National Airport. The bacteria was later linked to food and blood poisoning and respiratory problems.

Savannah, Georgia and Avon Park, Florida were the targets of repeated Army bio-weapons experiments in 1956 and 1957. Army CBW researchers released millions of mosquitoes on the two towns in order to test the ability of insects to carry and deliver yellow fever and dengue fever. Hundreds of residents fell ill, suffering from fevers, respiratory distress, stillbirths, encephalitis and typhoid. Army researchers disguised themselves as public health workers in order photograph and test the victims. Several deaths were reported.

In 1965 the US Army and the Dow Chemical Company injected dioxin into 70 prisoners (most of them black) at the Holmesburg State Prison in Pennsylvania. The prisoners developed severe lesions which went untreated for seven months. A year later, the US Army set about the most ambitious chemical warfare operation in history.

From 1966 to 1972, the United States dumped more than 12 million gallons of Agent Orange (a dioxin-powered herbicide) over about 4.5 million acres of South Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. The government of Vietnam estimate the civilian casualties from Agent Orange at more than 500,000. The legacy continues with high levels of birth defects in areas that were saturated with the chemical. Tens of thousands of US soldiers were also the victims of Agent Orange
Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

goldpot501

Post by goldpot501 »

You asked the question: why Kootenays region under daily chemical attack! My I respectfully offer a explanation?
I was in Nelson for 8 days and can attest to the aforementioned chemical attack on the populace.Last nite Saturday 20th there was a severe targeted attack on Nelson area. The emmediate impression was that But that description does not apply if its dumped on populace of British Columbia, by friends.... Symptoms: extreme painfull troat and beyond as the gas progresses into the upper respiratory system.

As to why the sparce populace of East and West Kootenays is targeted, its a border region and its getting hit as a prep for possible invasion.
As the saying goes, with friends like this who needs enemies......As for so called CONTRAIL.....havent seen one in years, possibly because of to many kemtrails!

I did not detect the so common malice in Your posting and thus will not resort to like it ,to Your post. It does not strike me as a idiotic ignorant debunker forever citing the Contrail mantra garbage.
respectfully
goldpot
skydawg
Lord of the Board

Post by skydawg »

goldpot501 wrote:You asked the question: why Kootenays region under daily chemical attack! My I respectfully offer a explanation?
I was in Nelson for 8 days and can attest to the aforementioned chemical attack on the populace.Last nite Saturday 20th there was a severe targeted attack on Nelson area. The emmediate impression was that But that description does not apply if its dumped on populace of British Columbia, by friends.... Symptoms: extreme painfull troat and beyond as the gas progresses into the upper respiratory system.

As to why the sparce populace of East and West Kootenays is targeted, its a border region and its getting hit as a prep for possible invasion.
As the saying goes, with friends like this who needs enemies......As for so called CONTRAIL.....havent seen one in years, possibly because of to many kemtrails!

I did not detect the so common malice in Your posting and thus will not resort to like it ,to Your post. It does not strike me as a idiotic ignorant debunker forever citing the Contrail mantra garbage.
respectfully
goldpot

Are you on drugs?Y OK Lets spend millions on so called "spraying" in the kootenays. Ive heard the weed is good out there but i didn't know it caused people to be delusional.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

goldpot501 wrote:You asked the question: why Kootenays region under daily chemical attack! My I respectfully offer a explanation?

respectfully
goldpot

So you're getting sprayed because we are going to get invaded by the United States? Are the Navy Seals expecting heavy opposition in Nelson?
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

respectfully
goldpot

Oh man - that made my night. Pure gold!
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

goatboy wrote:
So you're getting sprayed because we are going to get invaded by the United States? Are the Navy Seals expecting heavy opposition in Nelson?

They are swimming up river as we speak but it will take awhile as they are spawning along the way.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
looking4one
Übergod

Post by looking4one »

Those aren't SEALS, those are GMO Salmon. Even Trudeau says they are safe.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Albert Einstein
knoet2007

Post by knoet2007 »

proof 1
Passion4Truth wrote:Some planes are spraying poisonous chemicals. Don’t believe me? Here is a link to a pic and the plane is close enough to see the spray and sprayers with the naked eye……it’s undeniable.

proof 2-
looking4one wrote:Even Trudeau says they are safe.

JT would have never been elected to office without the 'chem' trails
I am sure you can understand that nobody in their right might would elect him; yet...he was elected.

There you have it!
Did you notice just before election date the skies ran overfilled with white and light grey trails???
Those are the dangerous ones!! And the results....well... that's history.
Resistance is possible though.... Try to use your brain. It can overcome!!!
If you don't believe all this.......you have been conditioned. Break free!! I dare you.
don't wait for the gmo free spawning seals. Don't wait wait for JT to spray you more and take your cash....stand up and break free.
And drink wine. It helps. Really.
Cheers.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

knoet2007 wrote:And drink wine. It helps. Really.
Cheers.

Lots and lots of wine! Image
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
bold

Post by bold »

Why is this in the conspiracy section?

Aviation geo-engineering aerosol spraying, biological warfare, weather warfare dates as back as far as the late 60's. Just look into how lime disease was spread during Vietnam war. Commercial airliners are solely commissioned, converted for such ops within a division of coordinated military's.

It's been disclosed by cia in the US as well as other Governments there are such programmes, read the fine print as they say.

Flightradar.com Lists all commercial, passenger/freight/military aircraft live, including land speed, elevation and flight details. Go track live the aircrafts leaving neat long trails as far as the eye can see whom are aerosol spraying, you wont find them listed.

Coal ash from waste coal plants are the main ingredient, traces of aluminum (from the coal ash it self) barium, strontium, blood have been traced on plant leaves after heavy spraying all around the world from independent scientists. Don't look to your Gov/media for an honest explanation!

Just what are these aerosols for? that's the conspiracy, to help protect life form from the weakening stratosphere protecting from suns radiation, or cloaking the sky's to cover objects close or with in our solar system, or simply the regular geo-engineering, keeping in mind the chemicals traced will naturally affect plant, animal and human health too.

Some will ask for links to articles with the proof, then state these facts are not verifiable by my Government, hello. If you care, go look for your self, think with an open mind with all the possibilities and forgetting for a moment to think what you have been told. If not I guess keep your head in the sand and pickle your liver with more booze, enjoy life as there's not much that can be down to stop it until all are screaming for it to stop.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

bold wrote:Why is this in the conspiracy section?

Because we don't have a false news forum yet and this is the closest we have to an alternative truth forum.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

well what ever theyre doing they should keep it up. Temperatures are back to normal, California received its much needed rain, and this winter is almost how I remember winters as as kid.
Thank you chemtrail sprayers for a job well done
Now if you really want to be concerned about something in the air, and the water for that matter, You all should be more worried about the fallout from Fukashima with no end in sight, now thats a mess indeed.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Pickling my liver never stopped me from informing my self of the facts. Wrote some dum *bleep* posts while pickled I admit.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”