Update for what's happening in our skies

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
macdog420
Board Meister

Update for what's happening in our skies

Post by macdog420 »

here is a link to some very interesting videos that explain in somes view of what is happening in our skyshttp://www.outlawjournalism.com/news/?p=4836

and here is the link to my vids check em out and compare the footage i took and the footage in the vids. there is a few that look pretty close like almost exact to what i seen on march 15 http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s114/macdog420/chemtrails/?action=view&current=march15049.flv
macdog420
Board Meister

Post by macdog420 »

so yup hope you enjoy the video's there pretty kool "i think" but yeah lemmi know what you think oh yeah and i learnt how to change the contrast on pictures and stuff so ill be posting new pics tommorro there sweet pics thoughtthey were ruined from the brightness but thank god for a computer lol oh and by the way i took some pivtures of contrail close together i found that the space limit req between planes is 3 miles so either there is something going on or 2 pilots just got fired
Last edited by macdog420 on Mar 24th, 2007, 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
0depius
Board Meister

Post by 0depius »

I thought I'd take a look at your links with an open mind. I started watching the first video on your outlawjournalism link. At about 1:53 (counting down) into it, the footage looked eerily familiar. Then I realized that it was footage of the Space Shuttle Columbia disintegrating on re-entry from Feb 2003.

Sorry, but as soon as I saw that, the rest of the video was moot as it lost all credibility at that point.

Was the shuttle disaster part of the vast conspiracy plan?
Mediocre people do exceptional things all the time.
Cool2bme
Fledgling

Post by Cool2bme »

There is one massive hole in the whole "chemtrail" conspiracy theory... If "they" (whoever "they" are) indeed are putting chemicals in the air to subdue us or control us, "they" themselves breath the same air we do, and unless you can come up with another conspiracy that tells me "they" are somehow immune to their spraying program, then "they" are poisoning themselves as well.
mechanic_virus
Lord of the Board

Post by mechanic_virus »

No, man. They are aliens. They don't even breathe, man. They come here and steal our planes to poison our air, erase the minds of anybody who noticed the planes missing, and then shoot off back to their home planet. They want us subdued so we don't go seek and destroy other planets as we did our own. It's like peacekeeping for the Universe, man! WE ARE THE VIRUS!

I should really get some sleep sometime.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.

~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
0depius
Board Meister

Post by 0depius »

http://www.rense.com/general4/fre.htm

Many theorize that it s part of a clandestine operation to implement the New World Order (NWO) by eliminating society s "*bleep*" and the infirm and/or to reduce the population to a support level for the "elite".
Mediocre people do exceptional things all the time.
macdog420
Board Meister

Post by macdog420 »

i dont know about population control and all that i aint looking into it that far i look at it like this i seen something i took pictures of it found these vids upon watching it was like *bleep* i took a picture that looks exactly like some of the shot on those vids so i know what i seen i know what i took pictures of im not the only one that seen it that one day and await to see it again pretty funny how the other day it was cold moist there were pleny of breaks in the clouds and i did not see one of these lower contrail/chemtrails lingering on a day where youd think they were everywhere because of the moisture ...................so i guess planes only fly on weds and thurs .......i dont thinky so lol
macdog420
Board Meister

Post by macdog420 »

1 frame outa how many more you cant judge a book by its cover .....can you explain the other few hundred or thousand pics ...........one gray hair doesnt make that young blonde a couger
macdog420
Board Meister

Post by macdog420 »

and yes it its possible to battle these pathogens i looked it up they even have them in the okanagan called a infrared sauna sweating it out or fatty acids it pushes metels stored in your brain out to your hair and does other things i guess not sure im not the scientist im a regular joe that works outside and seen it with my own eyes thats why i looked it up and made my first topic i wanted to know if anyone knew about it or what was happening now i know because i have seen it (and not from out the window and the physc ward )........im outside 5 days a week all year round snow rain sun everything and now i cant even walk looking at the ground anymore my eyes are always peering up open and sharp
macdog420
Board Meister

Post by macdog420 »

hello anyone there or did the aliens gets you hahahah
caffeine
Übergod

Post by caffeine »

macdog420 wrote:...........one gray hair doesnt make that young blonde a couger

At least you got a funny quote here . . .that's something . . .
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

0depius wrote:I thought I'd take a look at your links with an open mind. I started watching the first video on your outlawjournalism link. At about 1:53 (counting down) into it, the footage looked eerily familiar. Then I realized that it was footage of the Space Shuttle Columbia disintegrating on re-entry from Feb 2003.

Sorry, but as soon as I saw that, the rest of the video was moot as it lost all credibility at that point.

Was the shuttle disaster part of the vast conspiracy plan?

I thought that picture looked familiar. Well, obviously NASA is in on it. I bet the Hubble Space Telescope is actually pointed at Earth, and it's actually a big ray gun sending mind control waves down to us.

Anyone notice that soon after Hubble went up all this gay marriage talk started? Huh? Huh? What about that?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
caffeine
Übergod

Post by caffeine »

What started with the mercury fillings is being carried on by nasa telescopes. Go figure.
dsldriver
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by dsldriver »

Holy crap. Who let all the hippie crackheads in here!!!!!!

Conspiracies like this are derivced from unemployed boneheads who have nothing better to do with their time.

I am the same person doing the same stuff I have always done, and noone else has control over.

GET A LIFE OR GET A JOB!!!!@!@
macdog420
Board Meister

Post by macdog420 »

hahah too bad i am employed and make good money too and for the crack well that *bleep* for loosers .a bone head is someone not open to opinon and different views, a bone head is narrow minded like take the shuttle thing .ewwwwwwwwww one picture and its a crack heads imagination . only bone heads are the ones to qiukly say oh this guys crazy when you see something with your own eyes and speak truth about it and people say oh thats not what you seen. lol tell it to your wife the next time she catches you knee deep in someother chick no hunny its not what you seen i tripped hahaha ok. but hey i can take ridicul no probs i can take doubt no probs for the fact that more people even in kelowna no aboutit and are familiar with it then people who keep going on with ridicule and scorn this is real they have done it for years on recored soooooooooo do the research b4 you scorn with no knowlage of what is used and what it does ,how to reduce side effects and such go ask your doctors about air born pathogen sickness i have and yes on the increase ........of course a doctor wont get into his bel;iefs he/she is a proffesional in a working atmosphere. but the records are there if your not too lazy too look it up and qiut wasteing your time with simple ridicule it is so easy to ridicule but the research is what take effort and time . andhere ill beat ya to the punch line this time (well hey buddy learn to spell you dont know *bleep* cuz you cant even spell ) nope im just like you didnt take the time to learn about it ................ suckas

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”