Big Foot

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
beehands

Re: Big Foot

Post by beehands »

my apologies for snapping at you. the mix of nerves and adrenaline from the encounter had me on edge. i think i will get some cameras installed i know some companies that rely on the fears of customers to sell their cameras and alarms. i think everythings gonna turn out just fine :up:
Triple 6

Post by Triple 6 »

Oh I understand... no apology needed. You must be scared. Good job on taking matters into your own hands and getting some camera's.

I wish you luck! :130:
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." -- Josh Billings
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

So what happened? did you get some good pics of the Sasquatch?
put some beer out specifically kokanee
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

There's been some new evidence forwarded lately.

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#210396

And the BC government is going to be asked to use some of that 2 Billion dollar surplus to look into protecting territory for Sasquatch habitat areas.

Seems reasonable right?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

... Todd Standing filed a lawsuit in Golden last week claiming the province refuses to recognize the existence of the ape-man and is shirking its duty to manage B.C. wildlife.....Standing also claims to have DNA samples and fingerprints of sasquatch.
One would think he could have sent in the sample for testing. And I think his video would probably show a very unclear and grainy bear walking on hind legs. There's a few of those around (missing/injured front feet or legs).
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

While at Mt. St. Helen's we could not believe all the material available pushing Big Foot. T-shirts! Books! Giant statues made of ash!

I even have one guy on my fb list who claimed a published photo had Big Foot in it. I couldn't believe my eyes! Looked exactly like a tree stump in the distance, but he said it moved fast and was quite large.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I went to the theatre when the documentary came out back in the '70's. Interesting footage for sure. Also went through Spuzzum and the old restaurant had a ton of stuff on Sasquatch if I remember correctly. Can imagine showing a t-shirt to my kids now and seeing them roll their eyes.

Moose look like tree stumps in the distance to me until they start moving. Then they look like moving tree stumps. I need glasses.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

My hypothesis is that the areas where the Sasquatch, or Bigfoot, if you will,
are most commonly known to frequent are the same areas that the largest growth,
and the most powerful strains of Psilocybin Mushrooms occur.

Hmmmm.

Does this mean the "Big Guy" is a 'shroom head ?
or
might there be a different explanation ?
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Bigfoot or db cooper ? :200:
lightspeed
Guru

Post by lightspeed »

Queen K wrote:While at Mt. St. Helen's we could not believe all the material available pushing Big Foot. T-shirts! Books! Giant statues made of ash!

I even have one guy on my fb list who claimed a published photo had Big Foot in it. I couldn't believe my eyes! Looked exactly like a tree stump in the distance, but he said it moved fast and was quite large.

http://zapatopi.net/bsa/
"Why does everyone in Kelowna act like they're in Hollywood"

A hermit; a recluse; one of the Okanagan "hill people"

All my haters are less successful than me...
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

Ha! of course there would be a Bureau,
Bigfoot is the worlds champion at hide and seek
There used to be a funny *bleep* rag out that ran a series of " articles" on BIggie. Stole a Man's wife. Smelt like cabbage. Returned said wife. 9 months later she had a Little Foot. And there were photos so it had to be true.
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

I just had a close encounter with Bigfoot. I had just let the Rotties out after feeding and they took after something in the yard. I could see a large mop of tangled hair in between the bushes. The dogs were going nuts at it. I decided to scare it off, so I fired a shot out of the 12 gauge over it's head. It let out an awful scream and ran down the side of my house. The strangest thing was as it went by one of the windows I could see that it was pushing a shopping cart.
Black Dogs Matter
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

normaM wrote: Stole a Man's wife. Smelt like cabbage. Returned said wife. 9 months later she had a Little Foot. And there were photos so it had to be true.

Big feet, big p...s..She went willingly!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

Ah a footprint found. I was getting worried about him
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
Always Sunny
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Always Sunny »

Where can we see a picture without the yellow outline telling us “trust us, under this it’s totall Big Foot’s footprint”?

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#235467
Attachments
0AEF361C-E2C2-452E-B450-24BC2BC22195.jpeg

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”