Contrails

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.

Re: Contrails

Postby GenesisGT » Aug 28th, 2016, 11:19 pm

Passion4Truth wrote: It's said that a half million people worked on the origin of the atomic bomb, plus or minus, depending on where you find your sources, and it seems that military secret was kept.

I really hate this argument, because the whole initial Russian nuclear weapons technology was based on leaks of the so called secret American program.
Good judgement comes from experience. Where does experience come from? Poor judgement.
GenesisGT
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1358 posts

Postby Dizzy1 » Aug 29th, 2016, 3:11 pm

Passion4Truth wrote:I am not talking of tens of millions of people. That would be a fantasy alone. Just another typical military operation would suffice for the odd contrail to contain additional chemicals. Secrets are kept in the military and that's fact, not fiction. Just as government experiments on their own people has proven to be fact, not fiction. It's said that a half million people worked on the origin of the atomic bomb, plus or minus, depending on where you find your sources, and it seems that military secret was kept. I imagine many secrets would be harder to keep if the ones involved were all told the truth, but my understanding is that much is compartmentalized and very few know the full scope of the projects. So to think tens of millions have to know the full scope and truth about a few planes spraying experimental chemicals is not a feasible theory IMO.

As I said, the actual probability of this being a reality is slim to nil IMO and I personally don't believe in the reality of it, but I do not discount the possibility.

Which is fine, and plausible - but my comment was in regards to the ridiculous fantasy that the CTers present to us that they are "spraying" us everyday all over the world on a daily basis.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.

2 people like this post.
Dizzy1
Guru

Liked in: 4162 posts

Postby Donald G » Aug 29th, 2016, 3:17 pm

Chemtrails are an example of Science Fiction that people with tin hats believe in.

Contrails are an example of Reality that Jewish people with a kippah, kippa, kipoh, kip, kepah or kippot (but not a tinpot) recognize as real.

Nomaster likes this post.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 4225 posts

Postby Nomaster » Aug 30th, 2016, 11:17 am

Nomaster
Board Meister

Liked in: 152 posts

Postby Nomaster » Aug 30th, 2016, 11:18 am

When people feel small, powerless, they are more likely the 'type' to believe that there's a big group out there with all the power, keeping secrets, controlling everyone.

Guess what. There is a group that is in control, doing things behind closed doors. Politicians, think tanks, scientists.....eek, there is a conspiracy.

[icon_lol2.gif] I couldn't resist.
Nomaster
Board Meister

Liked in: 152 posts

Postby goldpot501 » May 6th, 2017, 10:21 am

Still getting paid well for fool sheepish people! Masive Geoengineering program under way and YOU talk about WAPORS???????
goldpot501

Liked in: 1 post

Postby goldpot501 » May 6th, 2017, 10:26 am

Nomaster wrote:When people feel small, powerless, they are more likely the 'type' to believe that there's a big group out there with all the power, keeping secrets, controlling everyone.

Guess what. There is a group that is in control, doing things behind closed doors. Politicians, think tanks, scientists.....eek, there is a conspiracy.

[icon_lol2.gif] I couldn't resist.

IF people would be alloved to post pictures of what you call conspiracy theory in regards to geoengineering that is currently in full swing, you would be proven as a very dishonest person. The ongoing campaign is no longer a (theory) it is a sad fact!!!
goldpot501

Liked in: 1 post

Postby Fancy » May 6th, 2017, 3:53 pm

Contrails are NOT chemtrails FYI.
Fancy
The Pilgrim

Liked in: 4227 posts

Postby Dizzy1 » May 7th, 2017, 12:56 am

goldpot501 wrote:Still getting paid well for fool sheepish people! Masive Geoengineering program under way and YOU talk about WAPORS???????

Its all that Wascally Wabbit's fault I tell you! Now, be vewy, vewy quiet ;)
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Dizzy1
Guru

Postby Dizzy1 » May 7th, 2017, 12:58 am

This guy has some extremely high quality and very informative aviation videos ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e20vaAtncsM
Dizzy1
Guru

Postby NotNorthAnymore » May 7th, 2017, 6:05 pm

Dizzy1 wrote:This guy has some extremely high quality and very informative aviation videos ...

IMO
:spitcoffee: :spitcoffee: :panic:

You have got to be kidding me!

Time to get your meds re-adjusted so that you can attempt to get back to the real world.
Or have you gone off your meds again.....

You would be better off discussing with 11 & 12 year olds, how a smack down between Godzilla and Batman would turn out, than trying to convince sane people that Chemtrails exist.
"So many recipes - So few cats"
"THEY" are watching you! -- "THEY" know who you are! -- "THEY" know where you are!
"THEY" are going to come and get you soon!

averagejoe likes this post.
NotNorthAnymore
Board Meister

Liked in: 196 posts

Postby Fancy » May 7th, 2017, 7:09 pm

NotNorthAnymore wrote:You have got to be kidding me!

Time to get your meds re-adjusted so that you can attempt to get back to the real world.

You would be better off discussing with 11 & 12 year olds, how a smack down between Godzilla and Batman would turn out, than trying to convince sane people that Chemtrails exist.

I thought it interesting you said "off your meds again" - as if this same same thing happened before. Don't think he's trying to convince anyone that chemtrails exist lol. Read back on his comments. I thought the video kinda cute...

Dizzy1 likes this post.
Fancy
The Pilgrim

Liked in: 4227 posts

Postby What_the » May 7th, 2017, 8:32 pm

Dizzy is most definitely not speaking for chemtrails, rather against such nonsense.

To put a stake in chemtrails, commercial aircraft fly below 40k ft. Stratospheric geo engineering is above that and particulate emissions from imaginary aircraft wouldn't be visible or have any notable effect within the troposphere. Since the stratosphere doesn't have weather like the troposphere does.

Basic meteorology and geo physics.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.

Dizzy1 likes this post.
What_the
Übergod

Liked in: 621 posts

Postby Dizzy1 » May 8th, 2017, 12:20 am

NotNorthAnymore wrote:IMO
:spitcoffee: :spitcoffee: :panic:

You have got to be kidding me!

Here's a thought. Maybe actually watch the video instead of just reading the title before you make such a lame comment.
Dizzy1
Guru

Postby Dizzy1 » May 8th, 2017, 8:00 pm

Took this one today flying out - the program is in full force people!

Bawhahahaha!

Fancy likes this post.
Dizzy1
Guru

Previous

Return to Conspiracies and Weird Science