Contrails

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.

Re: Contrails

Postby Passion4Truth » Aug 27th, 2016, 8:06 am

Donald G wrote:I find it hard to believe that 25% of Castanet Readers believe in Chemtrails but given that about half of the people also believe in their invented god I suppose that I should not be surprised. Each to their own beliefs I guess.

Donald, I'm not sure if you are referring to myself and my previous post to be inclusive of your 25% guesstimate of Castanet readers belief in chemtrails, but for the record, I don't believe in chemtrails, but I also don't discount the possibility.
Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

Passion4Truth
Übergod

Liked in: 113 posts

Postby Dizzy1 » Aug 27th, 2016, 8:28 am

Passion4Truth wrote:Since cloud seeding does exist, how can one tell the difference between an actual contrail and sprayed chemicals for cloud seeding in a photograph that makes altitude difficult to determine? And since the governments have been proven to have had experimented on their own citizens in the past, how can we be 100% sure it isn't happening in the form of some "chemtrails"? If it is difficult to tell the difference between a contrail and cloud seeding, how would you know the difference between a "chemtrail" and a contrail if there was some unknown experimentation going on? I know that's a big IF, but governments haven't exactly been trustworthy in the past.

Seeing that cloud seeding requires aircraft to fly through or just above already existent clouds in order to reduce the effects of adverse weather such as hail, I'm failing to understand how one can not tell the difference between that and aircraft flying at much higher cruising altitudes where there may be no clouds present.

Cloud seeding does not create clouds.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.

goatboy likes this post.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 4430 posts

Postby Donald G » Aug 27th, 2016, 8:30 am

Unread postby Passion4Truth » less than a minute ago

Donald, I'm not sure if you are referring to myself and my previous post to be inclusive of your 25% guesstimate of Castanet readers belief in chemtrails, but for the record, I don't believe in chemtrails,

WADR I was not referring to any single person or persons with my comment. Only giving an opinion of what I personally believe to be true. I am certain that EVERYONE in Canada believes certain things based on their assessment of the preponderance of the evidence. IMO opinions will differ since no one has been blessed with utopian knowledge of what is true and what is not true.

Peace.

Passion4Truth likes this post.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 4225 posts

Postby Dizzy1 » Aug 27th, 2016, 8:40 am

Passion4Truth wrote:Donald, I'm not sure if you are referring to myself and my previous post to be inclusive of your 25% guesstimate of Castanet readers belief in chemtrails, but for the record, I don't believe in chemtrails, but I also don't discount the possibility.

The fantasy presented by the CTers is at a level that the whole premise of what they believe would be straight out impossible to achieve and execute - the logistics and number of people involved required to stay quiet is simply unachievable
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Postby Donald G » Aug 27th, 2016, 9:02 am

At one time society agreed that there was nothing in tobacco, alcohol, heroin and cocaine that would harm people. Could the situation regarding the exhaust from internal combustion and jet engines not be similar ?? The effect on humans is not known at the moment??
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 4225 posts

Postby Passion4Truth » Aug 27th, 2016, 9:05 am

Dizzy1 wrote:Seeing that cloud seeding requires aircraft to fly through or just above already existent clouds in order to reduce the effects of adverse weather such as hail, I'm failing to understand how one can not tell the difference between that and aircraft flying at much higher cruising altitudes where there may be no clouds present.

Cloud seeding does not create clouds.

How do you tell the difference between cloud seeding and contrails in a photograph where the clouds may not be seen? Couldn't the clouds be at 20,000 ft and the photograph taken at close to sea level? Seems that would be a bit difficult to discern. And since governments have been proven to have had experimented on their own citizens in the past, I can't discount the odd contrail containing other chemicals as a possibility as low of a probability as that may seem. Just my 2 cents.

-- Plato. 

Passion4Truth
Übergod

Postby Passion4Truth » Aug 27th, 2016, 9:09 am

Dizzy1 wrote:The fantasy presented by the CTers is at a level that the whole premise of what they believe would be straight out impossible to achieve and execute - the logistics and number of people involved required to stay quiet is simply unachievable

That old argument doesn't fly, IMO [no pun intended :)]. Just consider how easily secrets are kept in the military and how many people are involved.

-- Plato. 

Passion4Truth
Übergod

Postby Dizzy1 » Aug 27th, 2016, 10:04 am

Passion4Truth wrote:How do you tell the difference between cloud seeding and contrails in a photograph where the clouds may not be seen? Couldn't the clouds be at 20,000 ft and the photograph taken at close to sea level? Seems that would be a bit difficult to discern. And since governments have been proven to have had experimented on their own citizens in the past, I can't discount the odd contrail containing other chemicals as a possibility as low of a probability as that may seem. Just my 2 cents.

No - cloud seeding is done either in clouds or right above them - seeding wispy clouds at high altitudes that present no danger of adverse weather would be completely pointless. Cloud seeding at any altitude above 10000ft would serve zero purpose.
Last edited by Dizzy1 on Aug 27th, 2016, 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Postby Dizzy1 » Aug 27th, 2016, 10:07 am

Passion4Truth wrote:That old argument doesn't fly, IMO [no pun intended :)]. Just consider how easily secrets are kept in the military and how many people are involved.

We're not talking about a secret base out in the middle of nowhere - this fantasy would require people in the 10s of millions to pull it off at the scale CTers claim - it would be 100% impossible to keep all these people in silence - that's not an argument, it's simple fact.

Nomaster likes this post.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Postby Passion4Truth » Aug 27th, 2016, 11:27 am

I am not talking of tens of millions of people. That would be a fantasy alone. Just another typical military operation would suffice for the odd contrail to contain additional chemicals. Secrets are kept in the military and that's fact, not fiction. Just as government experiments on their own people has proven to be fact, not fiction. It's said that a half million people worked on the origin of the atomic bomb, plus or minus, depending on where you find your sources, and it seems that military secret was kept. I imagine many secrets would be harder to keep if the ones involved were all told the truth, but my understanding is that much is compartmentalized and very few know the full scope of the projects. So to think tens of millions have to know the full scope and truth about a few planes spraying experimental chemicals is not a feasible theory IMO.

As I said, the actual probability of this being a reality is slim to nil IMO and I personally don't believe in the reality of it, but I do not discount the possibility.

-- Plato. 

Passion4Truth
Übergod

Postby goatboy » Aug 27th, 2016, 8:45 pm

Passion4Truth wrote:I am not talking of tens of millions of people. That would be a fantasy alone. Just another typical military operation would suffice for the odd contrail to contain additional chemicals. Secrets are kept in the military and that's fact, not fiction. Just as government experiments on their own people has proven to be fact, not fiction. It's said that a half million people worked on the origin of the atomic bomb, plus or minus, depending on where you find your sources, and it seems that military secret was kept. I imagine many secrets would be harder to keep if the ones involved were all told the truth, but my understanding is that much is compartmentalized and very few know the full scope of the projects. So to think tens of millions have to know the full scope and truth about a few planes spraying experimental chemicals is not a feasible theory IMO.

As I said, the actual probability of this being a reality is slim to nil IMO and I personally don't believe in the reality of it, but I do not discount the possibility.

My guess is (I'm no expert so it's just and educated guess), any aircraft spraying chemicals at the altitude we see contrails forming at would not be very effective as whatever they spray would get very dispersed by the time it reached the ground. Also, if someone were to be experimenting, wouldn't they just do it at night when no one could see them? Lastly, why would what they spray look like a cloud? Wouldnt keeping the thing they are spraying in the form of a cloud defeat the purpose?

Nomaster likes this post.
goatboy
Guru

Liked in: 1505 posts

Postby Nomaster » Aug 28th, 2016, 9:59 am

Straight Shooter wrote:But what I'm a little concerned about is what starts out as a bright blue sunny day eventually turns into a not so bright blue sunny day. And that's what concerning.

I lived in Paris, France in 1988. I noticed that every day started out nice and then turned cloudy.

Oh my god. They've been spraying us since at least 1988! :200:
Nomaster
Board Meister

Liked in: 152 posts

Postby Nomaster » Aug 28th, 2016, 10:03 am

I lived in the Kansai region of Japan (Kobe and Osaka) from 1989 to 1993.

Guess what I noticed. It was pretty much sunny 90% of the days, all day long.

What!! They are spraying and murderin Parisians but not the Japanese ! Those chemtrail spraying *bleep*!
Nomaster
Board Meister

Liked in: 152 posts

Postby Passion4Truth » Aug 28th, 2016, 11:11 am

goatboy wrote:My guess is (I'm no expert so it's just and educated guess), any aircraft spraying chemicals at the altitude we see contrails forming at would not be very effective as whatever they spray would get very dispersed by the time it reached the ground. Also, if someone were to be experimenting, wouldn't they just do it at night when no one could see them? Lastly, why would what they spray look like a cloud? Wouldnt keeping the thing they are spraying in the form of a cloud defeat the purpose?

All good points.

I dunno any answers, other than the obvious answer of “because there is no spray”, then again, maybe “they” don't care because they think most people are too stupid to notice and even if they do, it will be laughed at as a conspiracy anyway.

-- Plato. 

Passion4Truth
Übergod

Postby vinnied » Aug 28th, 2016, 8:27 pm

be afraid, be very afraid, they've perfected the chem-trails to disperse at ground level
I now predict mass extinction of the human race
no wonder there was talk of installing them in our area a while back
chemtrail wind mills.jpg
vinnied
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 537 posts

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies and Weird Science