Whats up with Hillary?

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Whats up with Hillary?

Post by vinnied »

Whats up with Hillary? all kinds of fainting episodes, wierd body movements.
Does she have a serious illness, or is it just to damn hot in New York
Some folks say she has Parkinsons, others believe its MS
love the look on the reporters face
Thoughts?
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Re: Whats up with Hillary?

Post by vinnied »

she was unable to even walk earlier today. theres always secret service around her, that is until she leaves her daughter Chelsea's apartment

dont really get a very good look at her, sunglasses and all. Body double perhaps?
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

I remember how she advised Putin to get out of politics and give way to younger people.

Though she is older than him and needs other people`s help to get around.
Nomaster
Board Meister

Post by Nomaster »

A president who gets sick?! But what if the country faces a major financial crises or a war?

FDR had polio. Just sayin'.
Nomaster
Board Meister

Post by Nomaster »

President Bush threw up on the Japanese PM and then 'fainted' at a state dinner.

FYI. Presidents can get sick.
The U.S. Is voting for a president not an immortal sun god pharaoh, you know.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

Shes not president yet.
if shes covering up a serious illness, which its starting to appear, the American people should have the right to know what exactly that illness is BEFORE they vote. They're supposed to release there medical records, yet she refuses, instead gets her own personal doctor to release a statement to tell the world shes fine.
Would it sway there votes? probably. Might even go in her favor

Anyway. there is something wrong with her, and Im finding it difficult to believe its just pneumonia. this has been going on for sometime now
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

That first video looks doctored and edited beyond belief. Not saying there may not be something physically (or mentally) wrong with her but that one is just unbelievable. I'm sure they could do something similar if not worse with Trump as well.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

The sad part is that it's not doctored (no pun intended).

mudslinging.jpg

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

Bsuds wrote:That first video looks doctored and edited beyond belief. Not saying there may not be something physically (or mentally) wrong with her but that one is just unbelievable. I'm sure they could do something similar if not worse with Trump as well.

It has been slowed down and dubbed over, but Very easy to find the original unedited video. Petty much shows the exact same thing except she comments on the drink
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

vinnied wrote:It has been slowed down and dubbed over, but Very easy to find the original unedited video.

To be honest, half the people facial expressions can be presented as unusual or disturbing if slowed down and dubbed over.

I've seen the original, and haven't noticed anything hinting an illness. Funny facial expression, that is it.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

If in fact hillary has pneumonia, it would have to be aspiration pneumonia which btw goes hand in hand with Parkinsons. just sayin
Also the type of pneumonia that isnt contagious, therefore can still do photo ops with young children. Interesting
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Yup, and her daughter's "house" is an old medical building. Anyway...

Bill Clinton, 1996: ‘The Public Has a Right to Know the Condition of the President’s Health.’

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/43 ... nts-health
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
atenbacon
Übergod

Post by atenbacon »

Hopefully the picture comes up..

This is the front page of the enquirer I saw at whatever line up I was in a few days ago while grocery shopping, the image was laughable.. even the picture I found is not as bad as what I saw in the store. I love that she is photo shopped to the Emperor Palpatine level.

You have to keep an open mind until it is proven one way or the other. You just can't take the T.V. or internet word on it.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

The health story I'm interested in the media covering is the psychopathic narcissist trying to get his hands on the nuke codes.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Graham Adder
Guru

Post by Graham Adder »

Even Steven wrote:
I've seen the original, and haven't noticed anything hinting an illness. Funny facial expression, that is it.

You need to go look at it again.
There is definitely, without doubt something more than a funny facial expression going on.
You can see very obviously that she is instantly overwhelmed when the reporters all voice up at the same time.
For about half a second, one is lead to believe she is just adding drama to a, "Whoa, not all at once!", but it become evident very quickly that she is having a seizure.
She seems to try to recover from it too soon and cracks a zany smile to patch it over in the onlooker's eye, but again it is soon evident that she cannot control what is happening.
Moments later, she comes out of her convulsions fully, and instantly attempt to crack a joke referring to her cold chai in a way as to insinuate that her reaction was perhaps a "brain-freeze".
I've had brain-freeze from Slurpies and Iced Cap's. I don't think I've ever convulsed involuntarily from one.

Over the Hillary is clearly not doing well with age.
Karma is one snarly *bleep*, and I mean that literally, not as a swear word workaround whatever...so please avoid the temptation to delete it.
Hillary has stepped on too many toes, taken advantage of too many people and been behind the decisions to far too many atrocities to deserve an easy road out of this hell and into the next.
I feel no sorrow for her or Billy-Bob.

Tie a rod and reel to Hillary's head and you could jig fish allllll dayyyy longggg.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”