Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News

Post by BelieveNothing »

With this thread I intend to post the weekly podcasts by Dane Wigington from Geoengineeringwatch.org

Isaiah 24:3-6 The earth shall be utterly laid waste and utterly despoiled; for the LORD has spoken this word. The earth dries up and withers, the world languishes and withers; the heavens languish together with the earth. The earth lies polluted under its inhabitants; for they have transgressed laws, violated the statutes, broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore a curse devours the earth, and its inhabitants suffer for their guilt; therefore the inhabitants of the earth dwindled, and few people are left.

Saturday June 3rd, 2017

Isaiah 65:21-25 They shall build houses and inhabit them; they shall plant vineyards and eat their fruit. They shall not build and another inhabit; they shall not plant and another eat; for like the days of a tree shall the days of my people be, and my chosen shall long enjoy the work of their hands. The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, the lion shall eat straw like the ox; but the serpent-- its food shall be dust! They shall not hurt or destroy on all my holy mountain, says the LORD.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News

Post by Fancy »

Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

This thread has the purpose of posting the Global Alert News weekly podcast from geoenginneringwatch.org

I will be posting one each week to this thread.

It will be appreciated that this thread not be assimilated into any other thread.

Thank you.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

How is that a discussion then?
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”