Why the burning tower in Britain never collapsed

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: Why the burning tower in Britain never collapsed

Post by maryjane48 »

i agree fully free but its a piece of a puzzle . whats the final picture is what im trying figure out . :up:
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

You said,

“ several ton chunks of the central core being ejected 500 feet plus horizontaly .”
“ i can prove they were being ejected”
“massive steel beams, weighing 4 - 20 tons or more, were ejected horizontally as much as 520 feet.”

I asked for proof, you supplied deflection. I am not saying it could not happen, I am saying it did not happen. Put up your proof or go back to your comic books.
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

haha . thats your choice to believe it. the facts you dont know i gave you proof twice already tells me everything i need to know . ok anyone else want to try ? with proof ?? i will have to consider this poster as failed to provide evidence that steel beams did not get ejected horizontaly when even nist admits they did . they just made a implosible answer as to why , nist said the beams bent under load like plastic and shot out like if you took a piece of plastic in your fingers and bent it till it popped out .

get it now ranger ? nist admits the beams went the distance :smt045 the debris field was mapped not by truthers but by the govt themselves . so if you doubt me you also doubt nist and american govt position . :smt045
atenbacon
Übergod

Post by atenbacon »

maryjane48 wrote:haha . thats your choice to believe it. the facts you dont know i gave you proof twice already tells me everything i need to know . ok anyone else want to try ? with proof ?? i will have to consider this poster as failed to provide evidence that steel beams did not get ejected horizontaly when even nist admits they did . they just made a implosible answer as to why , nist said the beams bent under load like plastic and shot out like if you took a piece of plastic in your fingers and bent it till it popped out .

get it now ranger ? nist admits the beams went the distance :smt045 the debris field was mapped not by truthers but by the govt themselves . so if you doubt me you also doubt nist and american govt position . :smt045

I'm with Ranger on this one. The only evidence you have displayed is that our education system as a whole definitively fails for some.

It is kind of cute how you show a picture of a building collapsing that has had 40-50 floors of debris (Of the 110 floors) also falling and equate that to holding a piece of plastic in your fingers and bending it until it popped out. Maybe add two tones of similar plastic falling onto your fingers and you would get a similar result to 225000000 Kilograms of debris falling (at near free fall speeds per your "opinion")

Durrrrr...
You have to keep an open mind until it is proven one way or the other. You just can't take the T.V. or internet word on it.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

hardly . newtons law of motion that describes momentum is accepted reality . if you have a updated theory then by all means show the world your new laws of physics . its not me your arguing against . its nist and fema :130:
atenbacon
Übergod

Post by atenbacon »

LOL... Newtons law of motion, and physics in general explains it exactly.. It's like talking to a child... but one that is not smart. Go to school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QBv2CFTSWU
You have to keep an open mind until it is proven one way or the other. You just can't take the T.V. or internet word on it.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

well its sad that you claim to know all this yet still see green sky when its blue . and still not you ranger or anyone else including nist or fema of why multi ton steel beams came to be where they were found by them and failed to explain the near freefall speeds of the implosions .

the score is still me 1 you zero . :smt045
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Some people need to be banned from using terms such as "facts" and "proof".
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

“massive steel beams, weighing 4 - 20 tons or more, were ejected horizontally as much as 520 feet.”

OK lets keep this simple. Supply a picture of a 4 ton plus steel beam on a building roof top and a picture of where it came from.
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

Also could you post the official document where NIST confirmed that tower one or two fell at near freefall?

“From video evidence, significant portions of the cores of both buildings (roughly 60 stories of WTC 1 and 40 stories of WTC 2) are known to have stood 15 to 25 seconds after collapse initiation before they, too, began to collapse. Neither the duration of the seismic records nor video evidence (due to obstruction of view caused by debris clouds) are reliable indicators of the total time it took for each building to collapse completely.”
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

So once again nothing. deflection is all you have.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

i gave you facts and figures from nist . if you dont believe your own side then whats your point ? scores still me 1 you zero :130:
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

You have provided no proof, you cannot supply a picture of what you said was easy to do. You cannot supply the NIST information about the freefall at buildings 1 and 2. Nothing so I will take your statement as factual incorrect.

“In a controlled demolition of a building, charges are placed so as to break the structure into pieces of manageable size for easy removal by truck. Thus, the steel columns were broken and ejected by explosive force.”

In a controlled demolition the building falls into its footprint not send steel beams weighing 4 to 20 tons into a 1000 foot circumference. That’s the problem with just making stuff up, you get it wrong.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

atenbacon wrote:LOL... Newtons law of motion, and physics in general explains it exactly.

2,900 Architects & Engineers disagree with NIST's official explanation of the collapse.That's a bit of a Red Flag, don't you think?
Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”