Why the burning tower in Britain never collapsed

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
atenbacon
Übergod

Re: Why the burning tower in Britain never collapsed

Post by atenbacon »

Passion4Truth wrote:
atenbacon wrote:LOL... Newtons law of motion, and physics in general explains it exactly.

2,900 Architects & Engineers disagree with NIST's official explanation of the collapse.That's a bit of a Red Flag, don't you think?

Nope, considering the small number that disagree. Just by looking at the US employment estimate for that job classification it comes in at 2,499,050 jobs that carry that title. So, in fact 2,496,150 Architects & Engineers do not disagree with NIST's official explanation of the collapse.

Some red flag. rolls eyes....
You have to keep an open mind until it is proven one way or the other. You just can't take the T.V. or internet word on it.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Many Architects & Engineers haven't looked at the evidence and blindly believe the official story like you. Many more won't sign because the ridicule factor can be so high, so that list is quite large actually.
Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

maryjane48 wrote:i gave you facts and figures from nist . if you dont believe your own side then whats your point ? scores still me 1 you zero :130:
rps20170720_180257.jpg
rps20170720_180257.jpg

I wouldn't count your score yet.
Seems like a pretty good wind to me.
And, since I've kept bringing up aluminium/water explosions.
The bangs the firefighters/witnesses heard seem to me could very well be that. NIST did not account for upwards of 30 tons molten aluminum, nor does it seem you have accounted for that too. Could very well explain the beams travelling so far as per your and peace seekers posts.

I don't fully understand structural engineering but ive learned a thing or two about those buildings, and if your termite (our was it peace seeker) throwing a 5000 degree number out? That would definitely melt steel.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

yea wind at 3500 feet . you going to call the official weather records for that day a sham ? [icon_lol2.gif] i gave you the weather records it is what it is . it was a forge . it was simply jet fuel and some office stff burning . in the uk tower wer say was more aggressive fire behavior yet no steel was bending or even close to melting .

one explanation is the temp that nano thermite burns at . and what it is capable of producing . look there grasshopper , for the wisdom you seek is in that direction :130:
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

The winds carried a massive plume of smoke out over the city and New York's harbor.

http://www.businessinsider.com/haunting ... cks-2016-9
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

maryjane48 wrote:yea wind at 3500 feet . you going to call the official weather records for that day a sham ? [icon_lol2.gif] i gave you the weather records it is what it is . it was a forge . it was simply jet fuel and some office stff burning . in the uk tower wer say was more aggressive fire behavior yet no steel was bending or even close to melting .

one explanation is the temp that nano thermite burns at . and what it is capable of producing . look there grasshopper , for the wisdom you seek is in that direction :130:

Wait a second. Ive been referring to wind generating a forge effect within the towers. I've provided at least one picture to back up my... a theory. All the pictures that day, live television feeds, etc show the exact same thing. I couldn't care less about what essentially the "weather man" says at 3500 ft, at a thousand feet the wind was sufficient to blow the smoke sideways from the top of the towers.

Will you acknowledge this? Or not?
The picture is right there. :)
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

The thoughts of false flag or did bush know or let happen is beside the point. I'm interested in the structural failure of the two towers.
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

maryjane48 wrote:slight breeze but no much as in wind what your talking about.

indicating that a smoke and debris plume was observed to the southwest rising from the surface to a height of 3,500 feet and drifting southeast.http://www.weatherwise.org/Archives/Bac ... -full.html

541 m, 546 m to tip is height of tallest tower. so as you can see the smoke was going up to 3500 feet before showing a drift so even if we say the tows are 2000 ft the smoke still went up 1300 more feet before showing drift :smt045 https://www.google.ca/search?q=how+many ... e&ie=UTF-8

Based on the weather conditions in the first link you posted the comment I highlighted in red is incorrect.

The weather report in the link says

“FU AND DEBRIS PLUME SW FROM SFC-035 DRFTG SE,” indicating that a smoke and debris plume was observed to the southwest rising from the surface to a height of 3,500 feet and drifting southeast.

This weather report indicates that there is smoke (FU) in the area from the surface up to 3500ft and it is drifting southeast.

Not that the smoke is rising to 3500ft before the wind is making it drift SE when it reaches 3500ft.
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

atenbacon wrote:LOL... Newtons law of motion, and physics in general explains it exactly.

Passion4Truth wrote:2,900 Architects & Engineers disagree with NIST's official explanation of the collapse.That's a bit of a Red Flag, don't you think?

Oh c'mon, Passion4Truth, don't you know fire can shatter structural steel and pulverize concrete to dust!?

Geez, get with the times!! :dash:
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

“Many Architects & Engineers haven't looked at the evidence”

How did you determine this?
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Ranger66 wrote:“Many Architects & Engineers haven't looked at the evidence”

How did you determine this?

Common sense would dictate that not everyone has the time or even the interest in doing research on the matter, especially when it is labeled a Conspiracy Theory. Unless you have a link to a list of thousands of signatures from architects, engineers and physicists that agree with NIST's theory on the collapse?
Last edited by Passion4Truth on Jul 24th, 2017, 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Passion4Truth wrote:Common sense would dictate that not everyone has the time or even the interest in doing research on the matter, especially when it is labeled a Conspiracy Theory.

And there's a very good reason for that. Common sense and conspiracy theory are an oxymoron.
Last edited by Dizzy1 on Jul 24th, 2017, 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

"Common sense would dictate"

So you created it.
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
fvkasm2x
Guru

Re: Why the burning towere in Britain never collapsed

Post by fvkasm2x »

LTD wrote:it don't have to warp it all it had to do was compromise its strength which is exactly what it did the freefall effect was the weight of the upper floors collapsing on the ones below not really rocket science the building in Britian simply burnt none of the structure was compromised by a plane flying into it

And what about Tower 7?

You know, the tower that magically fell down exactly like a demolition without anything hitting it?

Fire and debris from the other tower managed to take down an entire sky scraper, but did almost no damage to the 2 buildings on either side of it?

Makes sense.

What_the wrote:The thoughts of false flag or did bush know or let happen is beside the point. I'm interested in the structural failure of the two towers.

I'd focus on the 3rd tower. The one that fell exactly the same as the other 2, even though there was no jet fuel or plane impact.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Actually a lot of debris hit it and when it fell it certainly did millions of dollars of damage to the adjacent building (Verizon I think). There's already a thread on WTC7:
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=22316&p=2077523#p2077523
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”