Bright flashes Thursday night Friday morning

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Snman
Übergod

Bright flashes Thursday night Friday morning

Post by Snman »

I was up just after 2:00 am for a glass of water. I had a look at the sky, hoping perhaps to see the Aurora Borealis as it was clear as a bell but no luck. I returned to bed, noted the time at 2:04 a.m. and as I laid down there was a very bright flash outside seen through the blinds. I was surprised since it was clear out, then seconds later another. Bright like a flash bulb on a camera or something. I got up to go look outside and there were two more, the last flashing just as I opened the bedroom door and it lit the entire condo with a blue/white light. I went to the balcony and waited 10 minutes, hoping to see what caused the flashes but there was nothing. No sound accompanied the flashes either. I expected to see something on the news or Castanet this morning but there was nothing. Wondering if anyone else experienced this strange phenomena.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Re: Bright flashes Thursday night Friday morning

Post by Because_They_Lie »

j watson wrote:I was up just after 2:00 am for a glass of water. I had a look at the sky, hoping perhaps to see the Aurora Borealis as it was clear as a bell but no luck. I returned to bed, noted the time at 2:04 a.m. and as I laid down there was a very bright flash outside seen through the blinds. I was surprised since it was clear out, then seconds later another. Bright like a flash bulb on a camera or something. I got up to go look outside and there were two more, the last flashing just as I opened the bedroom door and it lit the entire condo with a blue/white light. I went to the balcony and waited 10 minutes, hoping to see what caused the flashes but there was nothing. No sound accompanied the flashes either. I expected to see something on the news or Castanet this morning but there was nothing. Wondering if anyone else experienced this strange phenomena.

VERY interesting!

I did not witness any of this yet I think it is important to share what we observe.

There are SO SO many strange things going on in our skies these past years, keep your eyes open.... one day I think we will uncover a great many things that we are currently not consciously aware of.

Thanks you for posting this.... I will continue to keep my eyes open....

Cheers~
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

j watson wrote:I was up just after 2:00 am for a glass of water. I had a look at the sky, hoping perhaps to see the Aurora Borealis as it was clear as a bell but no luck. I returned to bed, noted the time at 2:04 a.m. and as I laid down there was a very bright flash outside seen through the blinds. I was surprised since it was clear out, then seconds later another. Bright like a flash bulb on a camera or something. I got up to go look outside and there were two more, the last flashing just as I opened the bedroom door and it lit the entire condo with a blue/white light. I went to the balcony and waited 10 minutes, hoping to see what caused the flashes but there was nothing. No sound accompanied the flashes either. I expected to see something on the news or Castanet this morning but there was nothing. Wondering if anyone else experienced this strange phenomena.

Perseid meteor shower peaked the other weekend.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Post by Because_They_Lie »

A strange light that lit up the sky was spotted across Southern B.C. by multiple people, Monday night.

What exactly that bright object was has yet to be determined.

People from Vancouver Island to the Lower Mainland, Okanagan and Kootenays report spotting what appeared to be a "fireball" just after 10 p.m.

“A huge ball of multi-colours falls from the sky, seen over Black Mountain and seen moments later in Nelson and so on! Must have hit the earth around Castlegar,” said one Castanet news tip.

Another viewer said the sky lit up in West Kelowna at 10:13 p.m.

“It came down at a shallow angle from the southeast to the northwest. It was fairly large and appeared to burn up at altitude approximately over downtown Kelowna from our vantage point in West Kelowna Estates,” said Robert Frasson.

B.C.'s chief fire information officer, Kevin Skrepnek, took to Twitter after spotting the object in the sky.

“Well, that was different: while sitting on a patio in #NelsonBC the entire sky lit up and a meteorite came down. Huge boom about 1m later,” he said.

He added: "if we get an alien-caused fire, I am officially done."

Another resident said they were driving near the Tolko Mill towards Clement Avenue, in Kelowna, when they saw the "biggest meteor I have ever witnessed in my lifetime."

"It was a huge orange fireball with fragments trailing and burning up. It disappeared from my view behind Dilworth Mountain area. Incredible, and I'd like to know how many others witnessed this?" said Tim Brown.

There is no confirmation on what it was in the sky, but many are speculating it was a meteorite.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/205783/What-was-in-the-sky
gsc
Board Meister

Post by gsc »

Here is a video from my personal security cam footage. What we saw was crazy and left a couple of us frozen for a sec in the driveway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfyNv8uC-6A
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

Fancy, I have considered the meteor idea but in order to get the bright flashes there has to be clouds to illuminate and it was crystal clear out that night. There were 4 flashes within about 8 seconds, all close together. Bright blueish flashes, like the old flashcubes on cameras. Further, that meteor sighting took place several nights later than my experience. I have witnessed many meteor showers and am no stranger to the night sky. The only place I found any stories similar to mine were at some UFO site, but there were pages and pages of similar stories. I cannot vouch for this site but here is the link.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread368650/pg12
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

At the risk of ridicule I will post this viddy that my sweetie saw on facebook. Fake or otherwise, could this be similar to what caused the flashes that night? Again, I cannot vouch for this poster in any way.

https://www.facebook.com/vikmancinioffi ... 270267284/
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

j watson wrote:Fancy, I have considered the meteor idea but in order to get the bright flashes there has to be clouds to illuminate and it was crystal clear out that night. There were 4 flashes within about 8 seconds, all close together. Bright blueish flashes, like the old flashcubes on cameras. Further, that meteor sighting took place several nights later than my experience. I have witnessed many meteor showers and am no stranger to the night sky. The only place I found any stories similar to mine were at some UFO site, but there were pages and pages of similar stories. I cannot vouch for this site but here is the link.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread368650/pg12

Why do you need clouds to get bright flashes? Clouds would diffuse the flash.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

Based on video of meteorites, including that one on the 4th, as the object passed behind the clouds they were illuminated, lighting the sky, check it out. I am not suggesting clouds are necessary for flashes, in fact I indicated that it was perfectly cloudless the night that I had my experience with flashes. I only meant that there seemed to be illumination in the meteorite video as it passed behind the clouds. I'm not saying I know what it was that night, but I know it was not a meteorite.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

j watson wrote:I'm not saying I know what it was that night, but I know it was not a meteorite.

You know it wasn't or rather, you know you don't want to believe that it was?
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

Wrong, but your point is made. Bye.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”